剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Wait.
我太过火了
I must be way off-base,
我觉得我们还挺来电的
'cause I thought this was going okay?
是的
It is.
这才是问题所在
That's the problem.
我挺喜欢你的
I actually like you.
这怎么会是问题呢
Why is that a problem?
因为我担心你
Because I'm worried about you.
流鼻血加上淤青
Nose bleeds plus that bruise...
这没什么
It's not a big deal.
我经常会流鼻血
I get nose bleeds all the time.
你确定就这些吗
Are you sure that's all?
什么意思
What are you getting at?
你在注射类固醇吗
Are you using steroids?
什么
What?
当然没有
No!
我知道你承受了很大压力
Look, I know how much pressure you're under
我爸为了这次选拔赛逼你很紧
with my dad pushing you for this try-out.
但是类固醇非常危险
But steroids are really dangerous.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
我告诉过你 是被球砸到了
Okay? I told you, a ball hit me.
那才不是球留下的淤青
That wasn't a ball bruise.
你误会了 知道吗 我没...
You got it all wrong. Okay? I'm not...
现在戒掉 还不会有永久性损伤
If you stop now, there shouldn't be any permanent damage.
你是名优秀的运动员
You are a great player.
你能打进职业赛的
You're still going to have a career.
这就是你今晚叫我过来的原因吗
Is that why you invited me over tonight?
就可以来干涉我了
So you could have an intervention?
什么 不 当然不是
What? No, of course not.
随便吧 我看你才产生幻觉了
Whatever. Look, you're the one who's trippin'
我不会做那种事的
'cause I don't do that stuff.
比起坐在这里被一个
And I have better things to do
才约会过一次的女生批评指责
than to sit around and get accused
我还有更多有意思的事可以做
by some girl I've been on one date with.
这才不是荷兰烤锅
That's not what a Dutch Oven is.
-别像个弱智一样 -我吗
- Don't be retarded. - Me?
你才是上特殊学校的人好吗
You're the one who belongs in special ed.
随便吧 弱智...
Whatever, short bus...
西蒙娜主题派对非常成功
Okay, so Operation Simone is going great
除了卢卡的一个朋友
except for the part where one of Luca's friends
喝光了龙舌兰醉倒在衣柜里了
just chugged all the tequila and passed out in my closet.
兄弟 你能摸着手肘咬到自己的耳朵吗
Hey, man, can you touch your elbow and bite your ear?
你怎么回事
Hey, what the hell is your problem?
托比
Uh, Toby?
你觉得取笑残疾人很好玩吗
You think making fun of people with disabilities is funny?
确实 很好玩
Actually, yeah, I do.
-好了 你可以走了 -滚一边去
- Okay, you need to leave. - Get out of my face, man.
-小心点 -噢 我懂了
- Watch it. - Oh, I get it.
因为海伦·凯勒在 你才这么生气吗
Is Helen Keller over here why you're so mad?
-你怎么回事... -听着...
- What is your problem... - Listen here...
艾登那群人走了 你还好吧
Aidan and those guys are gone. Are you okay?
我也不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened back there.
他说了句弱智 我就失控了
That kid said "Retarded," And I just lost it.
我能理解
That's understandable.
他们太恶毒了
The way those guys were acting was heinous.
关键是以前我完全不在意这些
The thing is, is like, it never bothered me before.
我可能就在卡尔顿面前说过那样的话
I mean, I even probably said it myself before Carlton.
但今晚听到他那样说
But, man, to hear that kid tonight,
一种父亲的本能还是什么的
some paternal instinct or something
就冲出来了
just took over.
我明白
I get it.
但世界上总有那么些蠢货
But there are a bunch of idiots in the world.
托比 你不能每次别人开了烂玩笑就抓狂啊
Toby, you can't freak out every time someone makes a bad joke.
不只是因为那个
It-- it's not just that.
今天上午
Um, this morning
我把卡尔顿介绍给西蒙娜时
when I introduced Carlton to Simone,
她的反应很
her reaction was, um...
这是我第一次
It was the first time that I had to introduce him
把他介绍给
to someone from my life
我认识但还不知情的人
who didn't already know.
上午你希望西蒙娜作何反应
What do you wish Simone had said this morning?
我也不知道
I-- I don't even know.
你对这种事没经验
You're new at this.
但你会搞定的
But you will figure it out.
好吧 我去看看特拉维斯怎么样了
All right, I-- I gotta go check on Travis.
还有
Also?
我觉得大多数人都试着说点合适的话
I think most people are trying to say the right thing.
他们只是不知道说什么好
They just don't know how.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
西蒙娜在找你
Simone's looking for you.
好 你接手吧 达芙妮医生
Well, you're up, Dr. D.
我们是聋哑人 特拉维斯 见惯了恶棍们
你不会被那种毛孩子激怒的
他推了托比
下次直接走开 好吗
我听到棒球队有传言说有人使用类固醇
我可没听说过
你觉得传言是真的吗
但愿不是 在大联盟里这是严重问题 但在大学里用也是疯了
为什么
这违反了美大体协的规定 如果被抓到使用类固醇 可能会被大学体育终身禁赛
职业生涯就此终结 不值当
如果有人被抓到了 球队会怎么样
看情况 如果美大体协认为我们获胜是因为运动员使用了类固醇
他们可能会废除纪录 甚至可能罚队伍禁赛一个赛季
你说真的吗
如果他们认为校方知情 搞不好会灭了你老爸
我去去就回
你最潮了 肯尼什
You are the raddest, Kennish.
戒酒四年真是喝够了温苏打水
Warm soda gets real old when you're four years' sober.
没关系 老板熟人的特殊待遇
No problem. Perks of knowing the owner.
-过来看看 -你们不能下到这里来
- Hey, check it out. - Um, hey, you guys can't be down here.
门开着呢 来
Door was open. Come on.
让他待着吧
Let him stay.
爬回去和登长城似的 而且他挺帅的
It's like a million degrees up there, and he is really cute.
只不过 如果发生任何意外芮佳娜会杀了我的
It's just, um, Regina would kill me if anything happened.
我明白 高中时 你看起来那么悍
I get it. In high school, you always seemed so tough,
但我们都知道你私下里是个软妹
but we both know you were secretly the good one.
感谢上帝 我们得有个人做软妹
And thank God. One of us had to be.
-我去赶走他们 -那个西蒙娜 没关系
- I'll take care of it. - You know what, Simone? It's cool.
-你确定 -对
- You sure? - Positive.
我们玩吧
Let's have fun.
这是你的助教吗
Is that your TA?
他们约会过
They used to date.
如今在周五的十点钟 他都在去她家的路上
And now he's on his way to her place at 10:00 on a Friday.
你也不知道 这些照片都一年多了
You don't know that. These photos are over a year old.
那卢卡怎么没告诉我他和助教约过会
Then why didn't Luca tell me that he dated our TA?
而且 短♥信♥怎么解释
And how-- how do you explain the text?
看起来不妙
Doesn't look good.
气死我了
I am so mad,
我都不知道该大叫还是该大哭
I don't know whether I should scream or cry.
那是腰部纹身吗
Is that a tramp stamp?
怎么放大它
How do I zoom in?
天啊 我刚好像给照片点了个赞
Oh my God. I think I just "Liked" The photo.
怎么取消赞
How-- how do I "Unlike" It?
"此图片将会保存在收藏夹里" 不不不
"This photo will be saved to your favorites." No, no, no!
像这样
Here, just--
-哎呀 -哎呀啥
- Oops. - Oops?
我好像给另一张照片也点了赞
I think I just "Liked" Another photo.
扣上电脑也没用
That's not gonna fix it. No.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
我在网上追踪一个女孩子
I am stalking some girl on the Internet
像个青少年似的
like I'm a teenager.
你知道以前我跟踪男朋友的前任时
You know what I used to do
是怎么做的吗
when I was stalking a boyfriend's ex?
-是哪一间啊 -我不知道
- Which apartment is it? - I have no idea.
是别♥墅♥就省事多了
So much easier with a house.
没关系 我们守株待兔
It's okay. We'll just wait him out.
我是说 他早晚会出来的 对吧
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表