剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
但我已经尽力而为了
but I did the best I could.
你做得很棒
You did great.
我总是告诉他 只要他足够努力
And I always told him, if he worked hard,
就能实现梦想
he could achieve whatever he wanted.
终有一天 他将会
And one day, he'll go on
激励一批批孩子们做同样的事
and inspire a lot of kids to do the same.
来吧 我们送你回家
Come on. Let's get you home.
我可不希望你整天夸我累到自己
I don't want to tire you out bragging about me all day.
但我喜欢这样 过来亲亲
But I like it. Give me some sugar.
心肝宝贝
Sweetheart.
没门 我绝不裁掉特拉维斯
No way, I am not cutting Travis!
莱纳德·麦克玛纳斯每年捐款二十万美金
Leonard McManus donates $200,000 a year
-给体育部 -我不管
- to the athletic department. -I don't care.
这是我的队伍 谁能上场我说了算
It is my team and I decide who's on the roster!
我们正经历预算危机啊
We are in the middle of a budget crisis!
我们需要那笔钱
We need that money!
我们会有别的办法弄到钱的
Well, we'll find the money elsewhere.
不 弄不到的
No, we won't.
你我二人能勠力同心
The days when you and I could pitch in
弥补亏空的日子一去不复返了
to make up for a shortfall are long gone.
况且 麦克·查普曼态度坚决
Besides, Mike Chapman didn't even skip a beat.
他想特拉维斯退出
He wants Travis out!
你都不反抗一下的吗
Did you at least fight back?
我当然反抗了
Of course I did,
但他知道特拉维斯的过去
but he knows Travis's history.
说真的 我觉得他有道理
And frankly, I see his point.
就因为这一个孩子管不住自己的脾气
It's not fair to the rest of the athletes to suffer
就要让其他运动员受罪 这不公平
just because one kid can't control his temper!
我要跟麦克谈谈
I'm talking to Mike.
不 你谈不了 这没得谈
No, you're not and that's not open for discussion.
是吗
Oh, really?
我知道你对特拉维斯的感情
I know how you feel about Travis.
因为他你才开始当教练 所以...
He's the reason you're coaching in the first place, so...
要是你想让我告诉他 我会去的
if you want me to be the one to tell him, I will.
不 该我来说
No, it should be me.
弄好了
Well, that's about it.
好了 我差不多弄好了
Okay, I'm just about finished up here,
但缺一个同轴电缆
but I'm short a co-ax cable.
我还有几个活儿要跑
I need to run a few errands.
我走几小时你没问题吧
You cool with me being gone for a couple hours?
-没问题 -好
- No problem. - Cool.
-我今晚一定弄完 -我会等在这儿
- I'll definitely finish tonight. - I'll be here.
那就好了 再见
All right then. See ya.
学生健康中心
在这儿签字就好了
Just sign right here.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
你能正确处理此事 我很高兴
I'm proud of you for doing this the right way.
这很好
This is good.
真抱歉把你牵扯进这些事情
I'm sorry for getting you involved in all of this,
但谢谢你
but thank you.
我一有消息就通知你 我保证
I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. Promise.
怎么样了
How's it coming?
一切顺利
All good.
今天下午有女子泳队的检查
Um, we have the girls' swim team
然后我们就完事了
this afternoon and then we're all done.
很好 收集的样本我已经处理一半了
Excellent. I'm about halfway through the samples we've collected,
抽空把剩下的给我就行了
just get the rest to me when you can.
明白 目前状况怎么样了
Will do. Um, how's it going so far?
有什么异常吗
Anything unusual come up?
没有 一切都好 没检查出兴♥奋♥剂♥或
Nope, all clear. No PEDs and nothing to suggest
任何人想要掩盖检测结果的迹象
anyone's trying to game the test.
-掩盖检测结果吗 -你都不知道有些
- Game the test? - Well, you'd be surprised
运动员会想法子来篡改检测结果
at the lengths some athletes would go to mask their results.
-真的吗 -有些方法还是起作用的
- Really? - There are methods that can work.
比如说像特别的饮食
You know, like a special diet,
大量使用利尿剂
intense use of diuretics,
但我总有办法看出端倪
but I have ways of finding all that.
-你能看出来吗 -当然
- You do? - Sure.
如果我怀疑他们用过那些方法
If I suspect any of that stuff's been done,
我会直接要求血液检测的
I'll just order a blood test.
这是决定性的 没有任何方法篡改
That's conclusive. No way around it.
真有趣
That's really interesting.
这就是科学 我们运用自如
It's a science. We've got it down.
托比 你就回来了啊
Toby, you back already?
托比
Toby?
托比 是你吗
Toby, is that you?
我有枪 我要报♥警♥了
I have a gun! I'm calling 9-1-1!
你什么时候买♥♥的枪
Since when did you get a gun?
我的天 艾瑞克
Oh my God, Eric.
你怎么不跟我说你要来
Why didn't you tell me you were coming?
我可没那么笨事先联♥系♥你
It wouldn't have been smart of me to contact you.
但威尔在哪
But where's Will?
他还好吗 你还好吗
Is he okay? Are you okay?
我们都很好 在过去的一年里威尔和我
We're fine. Me and Will have been bouncing around a lot
满世界跑
over the last year:
波特兰 盐湖城还有博尔德
Portland, Salt Lake, Boulder.
我几乎破产了 给你打了上万个电♥话♥
I almost broke down and called you a million times.
希望你真给我打了
I wish you had.
但你现在为什么在这呢
But why are you here now?
我疲倦了跑来跑去
I'm tired of running.
疲倦了不停变换我们的身份
I'm tired of changing our identities,
一直没有安定下来
never settling down.
这一切对威尔不公平 他慢慢长大了
And it's not right for Will. I mean, he's getting older,
不停地问一些我无法回答的问题
and he's asking me questions that I can't answer.
我必须得停止这一切
Look, I have to put a stop to this.
但如果霍普发现你
But if Hope finds you...
霍普在监狱 假释违规了
Hope's in jail, parole violation.
警♥察♥还在找我 但我认识了一个家伙
The police are still looking for me, but I found a guy.
他可以帮助我和威尔离开美国
He can help me and Will get out of the country.
要花很多钱 但他能给我们所需的一切
It's not cheap, but he can give me everything that we need:
新的身份 公民权 生意 一切
uh, new identities, citizenship, a business, everything...
一个全新的人生
a whole new life.
那么 你为什么要回来
So, why did you come back?
我有东西落在这里了
I left something here.
我被队里开除了吗
对 恐怕是的
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
没有挽回的余地了吗
特拉维斯 我很抱歉 但我也无能为力
Travis, I'm sorry, but my hands are tied,
生气也没有任何用
and getting angry about it is not gonna help anything.
好吧
我去清理我的柜子
特拉维斯 我能给你点建议吗
Uh, Travis, can I give you a little advice?
无论你对这事多么生气
Whatever this is that is making you so angry,
你也要忍♥住把怒火压到心底
you have got to get to the bottom of that.
不然的话 你的人生会一直一团糟的
Otherwise, it is just gonna keep messing up your life.
你总是这么照顾我
我不会忘了的
糟了
Oh no.
嗯 是我使他相信他会通过尿检的
Yeah, I led him to believe that he's gonna pass,
但现在他肯定会被验出来的
and now he's gonna get caught for sure.
所有参与抗♥议♥的人
Everyone involved in the protest
都已经向前看了
has moved on with their lives,
但克里斯为他们做出了这么大的牺牲
but Chris made the biggest sacrifice of them all
这会让他失去一切的
and now it's gonna cost him everything.
听起来确实很不公平
It does sound pretty unfair.
只有一件事我可以做
There is one thing I could do.
所有的尿检样本是由我负责的
I'm in charge of all the drug test samples.
但帮助一个人作弊是不对的是吧
But it's wrong helping someone cheat, right?
是用作弊来帮助一个
Is it cheating to help someone
一开始就没有被公平对待的人
who doesn't ever get a fair shake to begin with?
-你什么意思 -你是没有看见
- What do you mean? - You didn't see
他们欺负他的时候
when they pinned him down
说他偷了自己的自行车
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表