剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
你这么说的话
Well, when you put it like that...
我以前搬出去住的时候 没人接济我
When I started out, nobody gave me anything.
我第一把美发椅还是买♥♥的别克后座上拆的
I had to buy my first salon chair out of the back of a Buick.
日子很苦
It was tough.
但那时我要是能轻松点
But I wouldn't be who I am today
也不会成就今天的我
if I'd had it any easier.
所以你是拒绝了
So I'm guessing that's a no?
我得去上课了
I've got to get to class.
如果你真的很困难
If you're really desperate,
你随时可以来裂痕杯帮忙
I could always use some help at the Cracked Mug.
你知道我把围裙放在哪儿
You know where I keep the aprons.
记得锁门啊
Lock up.
中上
A c+?
我都这么努力了
But I worked so hard.
你拿了什么
What did you get?
优下
A-?
你打电♥话♥说你上周末有预备役的训练
You phoned that in 'cause you had Reserve training last weeken--
你连最少页数都没满
You didn't even meet the minimum page count.
大概我对资料的理解程度远超预期吧
Guess I knew the material better than I thought.
我得赶去上微分了 今晚见
I gotta run to calc. See you tonight?
准备好看我这个棋盘高手大显神通吧
Prepare to see a board-game master in action.
劳伦 我在想你能不能
Lauren, I was wondering if I could talk to you
再看下我的论文呢
about re-reading my paper?
我感觉你可能漏看了一部分
I think you might have missed a section.
我很认真地读过了
I read it very thoroughly.
那你一定知道我的研究有多全面吧
Well, then you must know how comprehensive my research was.
我觉得我不该只拿个中
I think I deserve better than a C.
我不会改等第的
I don't change grades.
但如果你想聊聊下次如何改进的话
But if you want to talk about how you can do better next time,
下周互动时间来找我
I have office hours next week.
然后教授让我出教室玩手♥机♥
And then the professor called me out for being on my phone,
但我没意识到他在和我说
but I didn't realize he was talking to me
因为我又在忙着刷明戈的照片分享呢
because I was too busy checking Mingo's "Insta" Again.
我要疯了
I'm losing my mind.
你房♥租的事怎么样了
How did it go with the 'rents?
大家都是"爱之深责之切"地说教我
It was basically Tough Love 101.
我可以课间做家教
Okay, I can tutor between classes,
赚点钱帮你
get some money, help out?
不用了 他们说得对
No, they're right.
那些账单是我的责任
The bills are my responsibility.
我会解决的
I'll figure it out.
你只需要专心上学就好了
You just need to focus on school
还有那个 克里斯·沃克
and the fact that Chris walker
正在打量你呢
is totally checking you out right now.
怎么了 贝
What's up, Bay?
你是达芙妮 对吧
Daphne, right?
抗♥议♥那阵我常在黑人学生联盟附近看见你
I saw you around the BSU a bunch during the protest.
我记得你 我有没有谢过你
I remember. Have I thanked you yet
救了艾丽丝的命
for saving Iris's life?
英雄的确辛苦 但总得有人来当
It's hard work being a hero, but someone's got to do it.
那个 我好像看到学校东面那儿有只猫
You know, I think I saw a kitten stuck up a tree
困在树上了 你能聊以解闷
on the east side of campus, if you're bored.
我已经把它救下来了
I already saved it.
我去阻止银行劫匪的路上救的它
It was on my way to stopping some bank robbers.
你♥爸♥说你是姐妹中运动型的那个
You know, your dad says you're the athletic sister.
我高中时打篮球的
I played basketball in high school.
你想之后和我去棒球场玩玩吗
You want to hit up the batting cages with me later?
我们一起逛逛
We could hang?
我姑姑的电♥话♥ 你们先别走 好吗
It's my aunt. Don't go anywhere, okay?
小心啊 他完全是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
所以呢
是你说的我该找个"非新手"来
那什么 治愈我的"明戈病"
说得好
为什么我有一种
Why do I have the feeling
你们在我面前谈论我的感觉呢
you all are talking about me in front of me?
你猜对了
'Cause we are.
我很想和你出去玩
I'd love to hang with you.
好啦 润色润完了
All right, your touch-up is complete.
真漂亮
Gorge.
先不要着急欣赏
Well, if you like it now,
等到在烛光前的时候再看看
wait till you see it by candlelight.
这里是性感贝蒂
Bombshell Betty's.
性感贝蒂
我很抱歉
I'm-- I'm so sorry.
如果你们重归于好的话
Well, if you two get back together,
你知道我在哪里
you know where I'll be.
再见
Bye.
那是我两点钟的客户
That was my 2:00.
很显然 加比甩了他
Apparently, Gabby dumped him
所以他不再需要
so he will no longer be
把她的名字文在胸上了
needing her name tattooed across his chest.
我现在已经入不敷出了
I might actually have negative money now.
这打击
That blows.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
照这样下去的话 我一个月挣的钱
I mean, at this rate, it's going to take me a month
就只够交个电费
just to get the power turned on.
也许我应该发起一个资金筹集活动
Maybe I should throw a fundraiser--
就叫"为饥饿的艺术家捐款"基金
"Donate to the Starving Artist" Fund.
这其实并不是个很糟糕的主意
You know, that's not such a terrible idea.
事实上 从联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会
Actually, I'm not totally comfortable
得到钱会使我不安
taking money from UNICEF.
不是的 我指的是办一个聚会
No, I mean having a party.
我以前住在一个... 公社里
I used to live in this, like, commune.
每当我们缺钱的时候
And whenever we were short on cash,
我们会买♥♥一桶啤酒 邀请所有认识的人
we would buy a keg, invite everyone we knew
然后每个人收费十块
and charge 10 bucks a head.
我连啤酒都买♥♥不起
Can't even afford beer.
最开始收的一百块用来买♥♥啤酒
The first hundred covers the beer.
剩下的钱归大家
The rest goes to the house.
我们可以轻轻松松赚个五百块
We could make 500, easy.
但是那里没有灯光
Except there's no lights.
但是我们有蜡烛啊
But we do have candles.
我记得在某个地方还有几包荧光棒
I think there's a couple packs of glow sticks somewhere.
很有情调哦
That sounds atmospheric.
就是这样
Exactly!
-我们要办聚会了 -我们要办聚会了
- So we're having a party? - We're having a party!
我们需要的是数量 不是质量
We need quantity, not quality.
虽然我们也不想邀请一些怪人来
Although we obviously don't want to invite any creepers.
-两点钟方向 -等等 艾丽
- Two o'clock! - Ally, wait.
你们今天晚上有什么安排吗
What are you guys doing tonight?
我们要在楼上举♥行♥一个"开灯"聚会
We're having a "Turn on the Lights" Party upstairs.
-你好 卢卡 -你好 贝
- Hey, Luca. - Hi, Bay.
其实就是几个朋友一起
It's really just, like, a couple friends
在一个没有嘈杂音乐和酒精的地方消遣
hanging out without any loud music or alcohol.
-千万别告诉芮佳娜 -放心 不会
- Please don't tell Regina. - Relax, I get it.
我不会说关于你们聚会的任何事
I won't say anything about your party.
真的 谢了
Really? Cool, thank you.
这样的话 你一定要来哦
In that case, you should totally come.
不行 我得去肯尼什游戏之夜
Can't. I got Kennish game night.
玩得愉快
You have fun with that one.
我没安排 我叫塔克
I don't. I'm Tucker.
我几点来比较合适
What time should I come by?
聚会九点钟开始
the party's at 9:00.
记得带朋友来哦
And bring friends to the party.
贝
Bay?
我就知道是你
I thought that was you.
西蒙 你好吗
Simone! Hi!
你在这里干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
我在下个会议之前有几个小时的空闲时间
I have a couple of hours before my next meeting
所以我顺便过来蹭一下芮佳娜的网
so I swung by to borrow Regina's Internet.
你在这里上班吗
Do you work here?
不 我只是今天临时帮忙
No. I'm just helping out for the day.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表