剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
但如果你病了
我没病
你没发烧
因为我根本没生病
玲说了我不可能再复发 记得吗
现在 我得走了
Now, I gotta go.
等会儿再见
See you later.
你好
Hi.
我们还没有正式见过面
I don't think we've officially met.
-卢卡·巴拉奥纳 -你好卢卡
- Luca Barahona. - Luca.
约翰·肯尼什
John Kennish.
我在附近见过你
I've seen you around here.
你和芮佳娜常常一起学习
You and Regina sure do hit the books a lot.
那是魔力火烤架吗
Is that a Fire Magic?
看来你很了解
You know your grills.
靠它才能烤出堪萨斯城最好的烤肉
Best barbecue in K.C. gets made on that bad boy.
我吃过最好的一顿烤肉是在国♥庆♥日
Best barbecue I ever had was when I was stationed
当时我还在海外驻军
overseas on the Fourth of July.
我们用一辆被炸毁的车造了个烤架
We built a grill out of a bombed-out truck.
一旦牛排挑起人们食欲
When men are motivated by steak,
他们必将势不可挡
nothing will stand in their way.
我们把食堂里的调料攒下来
We stockpiled condiments from the dining hall
整整一个月 就为了做牛排酱汁
for a month to make the sauce.
你在那儿见识了真正的战斗吧
You see some action over there?
我在阿富汗当的是军医
I was a 68-Whiskey in Afghanistan.
一个医疗兵
A combat medic.
这需要你有崇高的品性
Takes a lot of character.
知道吗 我女儿达芙妮学的是医学预科
You know, my daughter, Daphne, is pre-med.
你们应该有不少相似点
You two might have a lot in common.
你好卢卡 收到我短♥信♥了没
Hey Luca, didn't you get my text?
没有
No.
怎么了
What's up?
家里有大事要发生
Something just came up with the family.
我们得重新安排下日程
We have to reschedule.
不 等一下
No, wait a second.
卢卡都已经到这儿了
Luca's already here.
他为什么不能留下呢
Why doesn't he stay?
留下参加婚礼
For the wedding?
是啊 托比和莉莉不是说
Yeah. Toby and Lily said
他们希望婚礼随意点吗
they wanted to keep things casual.
特拉维斯会过来 人越多气氛越好
Travis is coming. I say the more the merrier.
如果你们不介意的话
Well, if it's cool with you...
我很乐意
I'd love to.
-当然不介意 -太好了
- Sure. - Great!
我们有些布置现场的活要干
So we got a little decorating to do.
希望你不介意帮忙准备下晚餐
Hope you don't mind earning your supper.
-乐意效劳 -太好了
- Happy to help. - Great.
那么 我去找达芙妮
So, I'll go find Daphne
你们俩就能在客厅开工了
and get you two started in the living room.
我
I...
* 嘘 小宝贝 什么也别说 *
* Hush, little baby, don't say a word *
* 奶奶会给你买♥♥一只知更鸟 *
* Grandma's gonna buy you a mockingbird *
* 如果那只知更鸟不唱歌♥ *
* And if that mockingbird won't sing *
* 奶奶就给你买♥♥个大钻戒 *
* Grandma's gonna buy you a diamond ring *
* 如果发现那只钻戒是铜的 *
* And if that diamond ring turns brass *
* 老爸要给你买♥♥块镜子 *
* Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass *
* 如果镜子碎了 *
* And if that looking glass gets broke *
-* 妈妈会给你 * -* 我不记得 *
- * Mama's gonna buy you * - * I don't remember *
-* 买♥♥些东西 * -* 歌♥词了 *
- * Something * - * The rest of the song *
小家伙 你好吗
Buddy! What's up?
我想念和你一起唱歌♥
I miss singing with you.
我也是
Me too.
他很喜欢音乐
He loves music.
他和你还是婴儿的时候一模一样
He's just like you when you were a baby.
我给他弹奏音乐 他就会很兴奋
Yeah, I play him my stuff and he just lights up.
我真为你感到骄傲 亲爱的
I'm so proud of you, honey.
看来你在那边过得很不错
It seems like you're doing really good over there.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在楼上弄了些障碍物
So I built an obstacle course upstairs.
到处都是枕头
There are pillows everywhere!
那是用来做大肌肉练习的
That's for gross motor exercises.
我们今天做小肌肉练习就行了
We're doing fine motor today.
对吧
Aren't we?
好
Right.
没事 我来抱他 来
It's okay. I'll get him. Come on.
好棒
Yes!
他总是离不开手♥机♥
He's always on that thing.
我要回个工作电♥话♥ 很快的
I gotta make a quick work call.
我们在放假 能等等吗
We're on vacation. Can it wait?
我两分钟就上去
I'll be up in two minutes.
我很激动想看看
I am so excited to see
-你能做些什么 卡尔顿 -做给她看
- what you can do, Carlton! - Show her! Show her!
-来 快做给我看 -好棒
- Come on! Come on, show me! - Yes!
阿森纳怎么样
What's the line on Arsenal?
好的
Yeah. Okay.
和上一次一样的
Put me down for the same as last time.
一万块
Yeah, ten grand.
-贝 -我知道你有节目
- Bay. - I know, you have plans.
但我只是想过来说声生日快乐
But I just wanted to come by and say happy birthday
然后把这送给你
and give you this.
谢谢
Thanks.
这段时间我们俩肯定会很尴尬
Look, it's gonna be awkward for a while.
我发现了 但是
I realize that, but...
我只是希望我们最终能忘却这件事
I just hope we can move past it eventually
因为我真的很在乎你 也很重视我们的友情
because I really care about you and I value our friendship.
谢谢你 能晚点打给你吗
Thank you. Um, can I just call you later?
我现在不是很方便
It's not a great time right now.
今天是你的生日 我来埋单
Hey, it's your birthday! I'm paying!
快来
Come on.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你们俩是朋友吗
Are you two friends?
天呐
Oh, my God...
贝 我可以解释
Bay, I can explain.
-贝 别走 -简直不敢相信
- Bay, wait! - I cannot believe
你毁了我们的友情时
that I was beating myself up over breaking
我还在自责不已
the girl code when you blew it to smithereens!
等一下 去年发生了很多事
Well, wait a second, a lot happened the last year.
-你去了中国 -对 和特拉维斯
- You were in China. - Yeah, with Travis.
所以这才这么做 要报复我吗
Is that what this is about? Revenge?
当然不是
No, of course not!
你根本都不喜欢坦克
You never even liked Tank!
你只是觉得他是个傻蛋兄弟会员
You just thought he was a stupid frat boy!
那场乱糟糟的派对 你忘了吗
The dogfight party, did you forget about that?
我当然没忘 但之后他退学了
Of course I didn't forget, but he quit after that,
这点令我敬佩
which I respected.
因为我叫他退的
Because I told him to!
能让我解释一下吗
Well, can you just let me explain?
好吧
Okay. Fine.
解释吧
Explain.
你有什么了不起的理由能合理解释这件事
What amazing story is there to rationalize this?
有一晚 我走进一间咖啡店学习
I walked into a cafe one night to study,
当我抬起头时
and when I looked up,
帮我点单的人是坦克
the guy taking my order was Tank,
我首先想到的是
and my first thought was,
我要赶快走
"I need to get out of here!"
然后我们开始聊天
But then we started talking.
其实聊的是你 你过得怎么样
About you, actually, and how you were doing, and--
在他做出这种事后
How could you...
你怎么还能和他在一起
be with him after what he did?
你总是说你不知道那晚发生了什么事
You always said you don't know what happened that night,
你也许自己自愿的 但你不记得
that you might have said yes and you didn't remember.
我知道我说过什么
I know what I said.
但是你没资格原谅
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表