剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
然后对我和贝做了鉴定
and I had Bay and myself tested.
你让我们坐在那间办公室
You let us sit in that office
一切早已安排好
and be ambushed.
我给你们三个
We've done extensive
做了十二组基因对比测试
12-marker testing on all three of you.
99.9%可以肯定
It is 99.9% certain
贝跟你们没有血缘关系
that Bay is not related to you.
院方认为当时抱错孩子了
The hospital believes there was a mix-up.
我和贝瞬间被搞得措手不及
Bay and I had the rug pulled out from under us,
你就在那毫不在乎地坐着
and you just sat there with a blank stare.
我不知道她被抱错了
I didn't know she was switched.
完全出乎我的意料
That was a complete surprise to me.
我怎么会知道是抱错了
I mean, how could I know that?
你怎么以为的
What did you think?
以为我出轨了
That I cheated on you?
怎么能有其他人住在那里
How can anyone else live there?
那是我们的房♥子
That's our house.
我知道
I know.
你在这里经历了很多对吧
You went through a lot here, didn't you?
我患病 失聪
I got sick and went deaf.
安吉洛走了
Angelo left.
你不得不独自抚养我
You had to raise me by yourself
那么多年
for a long time.
确实
That's true.
但我也在这里戒了酒
But I also got sober here,
开拓我的事业 和外婆重修旧好
grew my business, made up with grandma.
我做到了
I made it.
经历这些我都做到了
I made it through it all.
无论我们有什么
Whatever we're given,
只要足够渴望 就能实现
if we want it bad enough, we get it.
瓦斯克斯家的女人很坚强
Vasquez women are tough.
我们从不放弃
We don't quit.
也不在乎别人怎么看
And we don't take crap from anyone.
搬到米申山
Move to Mission Hills?
这主意不错 为什么不去呢
It's a great offer. Why not?
因为这里是我们的街区
Because this is our neighborhood.
我在这里长大 达芙妮在这里长大
I grew up here, Daphne grew up here,
我哪里都不会去的
and I'm not going anywhere.
你在为你女儿做对的事
You're doing the right thing for your daughter.
她在这里很开心
She's happy here.
我是说你的两个女儿
I meant both your daughters.
贝快16岁了
Bay is almost 16 years old.
她还完全不了解我
I'm a complete stranger to her.
如果她讨厌我怎么办
What if she hates me?
我认为这件事慢慢来
I think it's just easier to take it slow
不强求比较好
and not force this whole thing.
会很困难吗
Will it be hard?
会的
Yes, it will.
但有时
But sometimes
你必须要面对困难
you have to do the hard thing
才能得到你想要的
to get to the place where you need to be.
我想念这个街区
I miss this neighborhood.
它真的是个成长的好地方
It was a really good place to grow up.
日本
Wow, Japan.
这可真是个重大决定
That's a really big decision.
我终于在这里建立了自己的事业
I'm finally building something for myself here,
但如果我就此拒绝
but am I crazy to turn down
去日本生活的机会是不是疯了
an opportunity to live in Japan?
如果我不去 特拉维斯和我
And what's gonna happen to me and Travis
会怎么样 当初埃米特搬走
if I don't go? When Emmett moved away--
你跟特拉维斯和跟埃米特不同
You and Travis are not you and Emmett.
每段关系都是不同的
Every relationship is different.
再说 我很担心他
Plus, I worry about him.
不是耳聋的问题
I mean, it's not a deaf thing.
我知道他没有我也能完美胜任
I know that he is perfectly capable without me.
只是有人照料的感觉很好
It's nice to have someone to look out for you.
宝贝 你知道答案
Honey, you know the answer.
你想做什么
What do you want to do?
你没离开
You didn't leave.
没有
No.
我没离开
I didn't.
你以为我出轨了
You thought I had cheated on you.
你以为贝是别人的女儿
You thought Bay was someone else's daughter.
但是你没离开我们
But you didn't leave us.
你们是我的家人
You're my family.
我绝不会离开你们的
I would never leave either of you.
这就是我缄口不提的原因
That's why I never said anything.
贝可能不是我的亲生孩子
Bay may not have been my child...
但她是我的孩子
but she's my child.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
我明白你认为保护她 保护我们
I know you think it's your job to protect her,
是你的职责
to protect all of us,
但她必须自己做决定
but she has to make her own decisions,
尽管那些决定对你来说十分费解
even if they're inexplicable to you.
如果我让你做件疯狂的事
If I asked you to do something crazy,
你会考虑吗
would you consider it?
这意味着我会去东京过感恩节
It means that I'm spending Thanksgiving in Tokyo.
这意味着我每一次看手♥机♥
It means that every time I look at my phone,
都得再加14个小时来推算你的时间
I'm gonna be adding 14 hours to it,
想着什么时候能再给你打电♥话♥
wondering when I can call you again.
我会在这儿等你的 特拉维斯
I am not going anywhere, Travis.
我们是真爱
We're real.
你们来干嘛
What are you doing here?
在雇佣过程中
"No employer shall discriminate against
雇主禁止歧视残障人士
any qualified individual on the basis of disability
-够了 别说了 -包括雇佣
- Okay, that's enough. - in regards to the hiring,
升职或解雇
advancement or discharge of employees,
-告诉她她必须马上离开 -工伤赔偿
- Tell her she needs to leave now. - employee compensation,
工作培训 或者其他特别待遇
job training, or any other privilege of employment."
这是《美国残疾人法案》里写的
That's from the Americans with Disabilities Act,
而你昨天公然地违背了这些条例
which you flagrantly violated yesterday.
不 我说的是你无法胜任
No, I said you weren't qualified.
而你现在是在断章取义
You are taking my words out of context.
艾莉丝 你的听力没问题
Iris, you have excellent hearing.
他昨天怎么说的
What did he say?
我很肯定他的原话是 这太荒谬了
I'm pretty sure his exact words were, "This is ridiculous.
很明显聋人没法做外科医生
You cannot be deaf and be a surgeon, obviously."
如果我有医术和干劲
If I have the smarts and the motivation,
你和医院就该提供工作途径
it is up to you and the hospital to provide the means.
这是法律规定的
That's the law.
所以你来这就是为了要告我吗
So is that why you're here? You're gonna sue me?
不 这不是我的处事风格
No, that's not my style.
我来是要告诉你
I'm here to deliver a message.
我可能不是这份实习工作的最佳人选
I may not be the most qualified person for this internship.
可能我的成绩不够好
Maybe my grades aren't good enough.
可能我的论文写得很烂
Maybe my essay sucked.
但我决也不会让我的失聪
But I'll be damned if I let my deafness
阻碍我成为一名医生
stand in the way of me becoming a doctor
一名外科大夫 或是我想成为的人
or surgeon or whatever I want to be.
我不会放弃的 永远不会
I won't give up, not ever.
你给我有多远滚多远
So, stay the hell out of my way.
-威尔 -芮佳娜
- Will. - Regina!
我想你了
I've missed you.
你看你 都长这么大了
Look at you. You're so big.
你要和我们一起走吗
Are you coming with us?
我需要和你♥爸♥谈谈
I need to talk to your dad, okay?
让我们单独聊两句
Give us a sec, okay?
-你来了 -我爱你
- You came. - I love you.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表