剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Okay.
你能直接文成那个
So you can just tattoo that?
是的
Yes.
你绝对不会知道原来有帮派标志
You will never know the gang sign was there.
立刻文
Do it.
好的
Okay.
那么休斯医生接下来三周
So Dr. Hughes is going to be in Aruba
要去阿鲁巴岛
for the next three weeks?
好吧
Ugh. Yeah, okay.
我会再打的 谢谢
I-- I'll call back. Thank you.
-肯尼什教练 -你好
- Coach K. - Hey.
你赶上伊利尼比赛的结局了吗
You catch the end of that Illini game?
-没有 -他们的明星前锋跟腱撕裂
- No. - Their star forward snapped his Achilles tendon.
那真麻烦
Ooh, that is rough.
你知道的 恢复期要很久
You know, that's a long recovery period.
我在军队治疗过一个同样情况的人
Treated a guy in my unit for that.
他用了一年半的时间才恢复到初始状态
Took him a year and a half to get full movement back.
回见
See ya.
太好了 你曾是个医疗兵
Yeah, that's right, you were a medic.
卢卡
Luca?
听着 我在想
Hey, hey, listen, I was wondering
有个事能问问你的意见吗
if I could get your advice about something.
-没问题 -最近
- Sure thing. - Lately...
事情进行不太顺利
things have not been going so smoothly...
下面的事
down below.
用棒球术语说 我大概是在低潮期
In baseball terms, I've been in kind of a slump.
低潮期
Slump?
设想当你开始击球
Imagine stepping up to the plate,
相比手握好用结实的木头
and instead of a nice, solid piece of wood
你却挥舞着一根花♥园♥浇水的软管
in your hands, you're swinging a garden hose.
明白了
Got it.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
首先 这种情况时有发生
Well, first of all, it happens all the time.
虽然我没有 但是很多男人有这个问题
I mean, not to me, but to lots of guys.
据我了解一些大学生
A few of the college guys
服用草药保健品来解决
I know swear by this herbal supplement.
-真的 -是的
- Really? - Yeah! I mean,
如果你像他们一样酗酒
when you binge drink as much as they do,
有时候会需要点刺♥激♥才能成事
sometimes you need a little boost to get things going.
-没错 -我把药的名字发给你
- Yeah, yeah. - I'll text you the name of it.
非常感谢 太好了
Thank you so much. That's great.
别客气
No problem.
卢卡
And Luca?
这是我们俩的秘密
We take this to our graves.
找我有什么事
What can I do for you?
这是什么
What's this?
玛利罗教授的邮箱
Professor Marillo's email.
她在科学部门影响力很大
She has a lot of sway in the science department.
我要它做什么呢
And why do I need it?
迟早有一天 你会放下听诊器
Sooner or later, you're gonna hang up your stethoscope,
但那并不意味着你医学生涯的结束
but it doesn't have to mean that you're done with medicine.
他们要给我提供教师职位 是吗
They're just handing out teaching positions now, is that it?
我刚好了解到政♥府♥
I happen to know the administration is serious
对教职工多元化这件事很重视
about diversifying the faculty,
而且我们一直都有兼♥职♥教授
and we have adjunct professors all the time
临床经验都比不上您的一半
that don't have half as much experience as you do.
想法不错 但是我75岁了
It's a nice thought, but I'm 75.
没人会在这个年龄开始新工作
You don't start a new career at my age.
"没人会为你铺路
"No one's gonna hand you a ladder.
如果你的愿望足够强烈 你就得自己铺路"
You want it bad enough, you gotta build your own."
是我说的吗
Did I say that?
是的 你说过
Yeah, you did.
听着 如果不是你
Look, I wouldn't be pre-med right now
我现在不会读医学预科
if it weren't for you.
现在这里有很多学生
There are a lot of students here
需要你给我的那种鼓励
who need that kind of inspiration.
我想有时候你有点用力过猛
I guess sometimes you push a little too hard
其实你只是想做回
when you just want to get back to being
曾经的那个你
the person you used to be.
不得不说
I have to say
我很吃惊他有投资的钱
I'm shocked he's got money.
可能你想太多了
Is it possible you're overthinking it?
一个小鲜肉想要投资你的咖啡店
A young man wants to invest in your cafe.
我觉得你应该考虑一下
I think you should consider it.
但是他没告诉我是不是有点奇怪
But is it weird that he didn't tell me?
要说我对男人唯一了解的就是
If there's one thing I know about men,
他们总觉得他们有充分的理由说谎
it's they all think they have a good reason to lie.
稍等
Oh, hold on.
-曼纽尔 你好 请进 -你好
- Manuel? Hi, come on in. - Hi.
抱歉我贸然拜访 卢卡给了我你的地址
I'm sorry to just show up. Luca gave me your address.
我想着把这些还给你
I wanted to get these back to you.
曼纽尔 这位是凯瑟琳
Oh, um, Manuel, this is Kathryn.
凯瑟琳 这位是曼纽尔 卢卡的父亲
Kathryn, this is Manuel, Luca's father.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你不用特意过来的
You didn't have to come all this way.
我想和你聊聊
I was hoping to speak with you.
我想我该去睡了
I think I'll turn in.
-很高兴见到你 曼纽尔 -我也是
- Nice to meet you, Manuel. - Likewise.
我想你有很多疑问
Um, I imagine that you have questions.
实际上 我觉得投资裂痕杯
Actually, I think investing in the Cracked Mug
是一个明智的经营决策
is a smart business decision.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但是作为父亲
But as a father,
我对你们的交往深表担忧
I have very serious concerns about your relationship.
好吧 恐怕那得由卢卡来决定
Well, I'm afraid that's up to Luca.
卢卡是我唯一的孩子
Luca is my only child.
我希望他能得到他想要的一切
I want him to have everything he wants in life...
包括一个家庭
including a family.
但是卢卡不想要孩子
But Luca doesn't want kids.
他现在肯定这么说 也许还深信不疑
I'm sure he says that now, probably believes it too,
但是如果5年或10年后
but what happens in five or 10 years
他改变主意了呢
when he changes his mind?
卢卡是个成年人
Luca's an adult,
作为成年人 他有决断力
and as an adult, he can make his own decisions.
没错
That's true.
但是我想 你内心深处知道我是对的
But I think deep down, you know I'm right about this.
明戈
Mingo!
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
有人说看见你带着单车来这了
Someone said they saw you coming up here with your bike.
是的
Yeah.
只剩我和去年的冠军了
It's down to me and the guy who won last year.
最疯狂的人赢得比赛
Whoever does the craziest stunt wins.
他们管这路程叫尸体之路
They call this run The Body Bag.
拜托 放下你的单车
Come on, put your bike down.
你已经喝太多酒了
You've had way too much to drink.
你在逗我吗 我胜券在握
Are you kidding me? I'm about to win this thing.
你会害死你自己的
You're about to kill yourself.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你宁愿让大家觉得你疯了
You'd rather have people think you're crazy
也不要大家觉得你种族主义
than think you're racist.
听着 我知道李尔·韦恩让你很难过
Look, I know you're upset about the Lil Wayne thing,
但是这种方式不能让事情过去
but this is not the way to get past it.
我有点头晕
I'm a little dizzy.
你得坐下来
You need to sit down.
来吧
Come on.
大家都讨厌我
People hate me.
并不是
Not true.
已经认识我三年的人
Guys that have known me for three years cross
都绕到院子的另外一边
to the other side of the quad
只为了避免和我说话
just so they don't have to talk to me.
还有艾莉丝 她因为我而搬出了宿舍
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表