剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
绝对的天才
Total star.
真的吗
Yeah?
她可以给你纹一些漂亮的图案
She could give you something pretty sweet,
就纹在这儿
like right here.
我下次来这里的时候一定会去的
I'll be sure to stop by next time I'm in the city.
不错
Cool.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你刚才说的是真的吗
Did you really mean what you said?
你觉得我很好
You think I'm good?
是的 妹子
Yeah, dude.
城里有个家伙想把你挖走
A guy across town tried to steal you,
-我让他滚远点 -真的吗
- and I told him to stay the hell away. - You did?
别想着加薪还是什么哦
Now don't go getting any ideas about raises or whatever.
你还是学徒
You're still learning.
但是你很棒
But you got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你
There you are.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的女儿太有天赋了
Your daughter is so freaking talented.
-没错 -当然了
- Yeah. - Then, of course,
她毕竟是你女儿
she is your kid.
我不确定我们应不应该同居
Um, I'm not sure that us moving in together is the best idea.
什么
What?
为什么不呢
Why not?
卢卡...
Luca...
别这样
Don't do this.
你总是因为年龄的问题
You're always second-guessing our relationship
质疑我们的关系
because of the age thing.
我到底要怎么才能让你明白
How many ways do I have to show you
我不在乎这些呢
it doesn't matter to me?
我爱你
I love you.
你也爱我
And you love me.
对吗
Right?
芮佳娜 回答我
Regina, say something.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我爱的是别人
I'm in love with someone else.
等等 谁
Wait, who?
我以前认识的人
Someone from the past.
你去卡波的时候 我见到了他
I saw him when you were in Cabo
然后我突然意识到...
and it made me realize that...
我并没有忘掉他
I'm not over him.
你是个好男人
You are such a great guy.
别说了
Stop.
芒果咖啡店
托比 我是扎·坦坎尼亚
Toby, Zav Tarkanian.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你怎么知道是我
How did you know it was me?
我去年在伦敦你泡夜店时见过
I saw you in London last year at one of your club nights.
坦齐酒吧
Wow, Tanzi-bar?
是的 你简直秒杀全场
Yeah. You were totally killing it.
没想到运气好 竟然发现你也在堪萨斯城
I couldn't believe my luck when I found out you were in KC.
抱歉 我只是 我是你的粉丝
Sorry, I'm just-- I'm a fan.
-我们能坐下聊吗 -当然
- Shall we sit? - Sure.
请问你这么有才是什么感觉
So what's it like to be so massively talented?
真高兴你们找对地方了
I'm so glad you found it.
达芙妮 这是托比
Daphne, this is Toby!
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你俩长得真像
You two sure look alike!
不管你吼得多大声 她还是听不见
No matter how loud you yell, she still can't hear you.
是的 当然
Right, of course.
贝太有天赋了
Bay is so talented.
她的确是
She really is.
我想不管是谁把她养大
Well, I guess that would have popped
天赋总会显现出来
no matter who raised her.
蛮有趣的
It's funny, huh?
从我和约翰这遗传的
What comes from John and I
还有从芮佳娜那遗传的
and what comes from Regina?
我想你俩
I guess you both are
真是集♥合♥了我们的所有特质吧
really great combos of all of us, huh?
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
可以
Yeah.
你第一次见到我的时
When you first met me,
因为我听不见 你很紧张 对吗
you were nervous because I'm deaf, right?
是的
Yeah.
我以前从来没有
I don't think I'd ever had a conversation
跟一个聋人说过话
with a deaf person before
而且我不会手语
and I didn't know sign language
我已经形成思维定势了
and I'd been trained to see the world
听得见就是好
as hearing, good,
听不见就不好
deaf, sad.
但是你改变了这一点
But you, you changed that.
你为什么这么问
Why are you asking?
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know. I just...
也许我应该找一份
Maybe I should find a career
不在意我残疾的职业
that doesn't fight my disability.
我知道如果我继续坚持
I know that I could become a doctor
我可以做一名医生
if I continue to fight people,
但是说实话
but let's be honest,
这需要做非常多的改变
it would require so many modifications
还会受到特殊对待
and special arrangements.
我是在逆流而上吗
Am I swimming upstream?
你想做一名医生吗
Do you want to be a doctor?
我真的想
I really do.
那么你说的没错
Well, then it's true,
你一定要找到
you will have to figure out
做事情的新方法
brand new ways to do things.
但是我想
But I think
你将必须经历各种情况这一事实
the fact that you will have to be so resourceful
会使你
will make you
成为一位真正的好医生
a truly great doctor.
在这个过程中
I might need
我或许需要许多鼓励
a lot of pep talks along the way.
没问题
You got it.
我叔叔因为位置买♥♥下了斯科拉酒吧
My uncle bought Scratch for the location,
但我们要把这改造为一个舞厅
but we're gutting it and turning it into a dance club.
我们想要你一周来上两个夜班
We want you to do two nights a week.
我本以为这是一份全职工作
Oh, I thought it was more of like a full-time gig.
是的
Oh, it is.
一周来跳两晚就行
You'd spin two nights a week
然后负责安排其他晚上的活动
and be in charge of booking the other nights.
你想带谁来就带谁来 随便你
You could bring in whoever you want, full autonomy.
这挺好的
Wow, that's-- that's good.
抱歉 先生 我得请你走了
Excuse me, sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
立刻马上走
You have to go now.
哈喽 你能听到我吗
Hello? Can you hear me?
你会英语吗
Do you speak English?
马上给我离开
You need to go now!
-你 -收拾好东西走人
- Hey, you-- - Pack up and get out.
-等一下 -听着
- Hold on just one sec. - Look,
你再不走我就报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call the cops if you don't go.
-还给我 -麻烦别喊了
- Give it back! - Please stop yelling.
先生 有什么我能帮忙的吗
Sir, can I help out here for a second?
他没买♥♥任何东西
He hasn't bought anything.
一直在这打扰大家 他不能待在这
He's upsetting people. He can't be here.
-听着 -我在看这个
- Look, look-- - I'm watching this.
-你现在就得走了 -快点还给我
- Listen, you need to leave now. - Give it back now!
-收拾好东西走人 -快点还给我
- Pack up and go. - Give it back now!
跟你讲 给他一杯果汁 记我账上
Tell you what, get him a juice. Put it on me.
你得对他有点耐心
You just have to be patient with him,
他跟其他人不一样
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表