剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
租赁费每周300块
The rental fee is 300 bucks every week.
-每周 -每周五
- Every week? - Every Friday.
超出的利润要给我20%的分成
Anything you make beyond that, I get 20%.
好
Got it.
事先说清楚
And let's be clear,
如果你拉不到顾客或者挣不到钱
if you can't score any clients or don't make any money,
你每周就欠我300块钱
you still owe me 300 bucks a week.
而且说到顾客
And when it comes to clients,
不要想来偷我的
don't even think about pinching mine.
写下姓名 日期
So your name and date,
一定要把所有过敏症状写下来
and make sure you list any allergies.
这很重要
That's really important.
瓦斯克斯小姐
Miss Vasquez.
我都忘了你是在这里上学了
I'd forgotten you were going to school here.
你好 杰克逊医生
Hi, Dr. Jackson.
你就是我们的学生志愿者
So, you're our student volunteer?
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say,
你不想和我共事
that you don't want to work with me,
我只想让你知道 我已经...
but I just want you to know that I got my life--
别着急
Whoa, whoa, slow down.
你误会了
You've got the wrong idea.
我很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
可是你解雇了我
But you fired me.
当时我别无选择
Well, you didn't really give me a choice about that.
并不意味我想那么做
Doesn't mean I liked it.
你当时的处境很艰难
You were going through a hard time.
刚刚失去了父亲
You just lost your father.
他叫安吉洛吧
Angelo was it?
而现在的你
And now look at you.
已经上医预科了
You're pre-med.
你父亲一定会以你为傲
I'm sure he'd be very proud.
-谢谢 -都过去了
-Thank you. -So, let's move on.
现在 告诉我什么是"袋鼠狂欢节"
Now, tell me what you know about this Kangaroo Krawl.
就是一群男生拼酒
It's a bunch of guys
从早喝到晚
trying to out-drink each other all day long.
我有预感我们会累惨的
I have a feeling we're gonna be slammed.
你要全力以赴
I need you to bring your "A" Game.
-嘿 亲爱的
-Hey, honey.
午餐想吃什么
What do you want for lunch?
我以为你去商店了
I thought you went to the store.
我去了 然后又回来了
I did, and I'm back.
好吧
Okay.
我打扰到你了吗
Did I interrupt something?
没 没
No, no, no, no.
我只是 只是在查比分
I just, you know, I just checkin' scores, yeah.
好的 午餐
Okay, lunch.
金枪鱼色拉还是培根三明治
Tuna salad or BLT?
金枪鱼色拉就好
Tuna salad! Great!
金枪鱼色拉
Tuna salad it is.
考虑到目前的利润率
So given the current profit margin
并且我们能通过再开一家分店
and the fact that we can amortize some of the costs
来分摊运营一家店的部分成本
of running one location by opening another,
综上所述 结论就是
all the numbers seem to point in the same direction.
另一家"裂痕杯"
扩张
Expansion.
很棒
I love it.
双倍盈利 复刻成功
Duplicate your profits, duplicate your success.
计划完全可行
It's a solid plan.
很好 因为我已经
Good, because I've already made
和银行预约好
an appointment with the bank
去申请小型企业贷款
to talk about a small business loan.
怎么了
What?
我可以帮你更快地筹到资金
I may be able to help you get there a little faster.
真的吗 怎么做
Really? How?
我认识一个私人投资者
I know a private investor
他可能会有兴趣
who might be interested in getting involved.
-你是认真的吗 -是啊
-Are you serious? -Yeah.
他最近正在寻找明智的投资
Yeah, he's been looking for smart investments,
你的企划完全符合他的要求
and I think your business plan is exactly that.
想要我帮忙吗
Want me to get into it?
那就太棒了
That would be amazing!
谢谢
Thank you!
没问题的
You got it.
太好吃了
That is delicious!
你都放了什么
What'd you put in there?
金枪鱼和蛋黄酱
Tuna and mayonnaise.
和平时一样
Same as always.
这真是 太棒了
Well, it's just... fantastic.
今天做得更好
It's better today.
约翰 我们不能这样
Okay, John, we're not doing this.
不能怎样
Not doing what?
我们结婚25年了
We have been married for 25 years.
我们应该用成年人的样子来谈性
We should be able to have an adult conversation about sex.
亲爱的 我并没有指责你
Honey, I'm not judging you.
保持对性的渴望是很重要的
It's important to have an active fantasy life.
我是情♥色♥小说家
I'm a erotica novel author.
我还写过关于性的书
I literally wrote a book about it.
好吧
Okay.
或许你是打扰了我的私事...
Maybe you interrupted something private...
假如你坚持要谈
and if you insist on talking about it,
我们就谈谈
we can talk about it.
好啊
Okay.
很好
Good.
那么
So...
你刚刚到底在看什么
what kinds of things were you looking at?
我收回刚那句话 我做不到
I take it back. I can't do this.
我只是希望你能明白...
I just want you to know--
你想太多了 亲爱的
You're reading way too much into this, sweetie, okay?
我们最近都特别忙
We've both been really busy.
你有了新工作
You got that new job.
和我的工作又有什么关系
What does that have to do with it?
你应该也注意到
You have to have noticed
我们留给彼此的时间不多
we both have not had much time for each other.
的确是这样
Of course I have.
我只是 在等情况好转
I was just, you know, waiting it out.
没错 就快到夏天了
Right! Summer's coming and, you know,
我们会重新适应的
we'll get back into the swing of things.
约翰 现在是四月
John, it's April.
我们能不说这个了吗
Can we please just not talk about this right now?
我是杰克逊医生 这是达芙妮·瓦斯克斯
I'm Dr. Jackson and this is Daphne Vasquez,
我们的学生志愿者
our student volunteer.
你好
Hi there.
你好
Hey.
我是艾丽
I'm Ally.
我是半工半读 没关系吧
I'm just a part-time student. Is that okay?
没事 所有学生都能报销
Yeah, all students are covered.
怎么伤的
Ouch. How'd that happen?
一个穿钉戴链的家伙突然冒出来
This guy came out of nowhere covered in spikes and chains
像是从疯狂麦克斯里走出来
like an extra from a Mad Max movie.
又一个"袋鼠狂欢节"的受害者
Yet another victim of the Kangaroo Krawl.
她的伤口需要缝合
And that's gonna need stitches.
还不知道她的体温
and I don't see a temperature.
你给她量下吧
Why don't you go ahead and take it?
护士说我不能...
the nurse said I couldn't...
有我看着 可以的
As long as I'm supervising, it's fine.
别担心 她很可靠
Don't worry, you're in good hands.
病人动过开胸手术
The patient's had open heart surgery
还在服用血液稀释剂
and is still on blood thinners,
应该怎么做
so what do we do?
我们应该在缝合后
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表