剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
是啊
Yeah.
反正这事已经结束了 对吧
Well, at least it's over now, right?
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
艾登·麦克玛纳斯是莱纳德·麦克玛纳斯的儿子
Aidan McManus is the son of Leonard McManus.
-那个律师 -那个惟利是图的小人
-The lawyer? -The ambulance chaser.
我看过那家伙的电视广♥告♥
I've seen that guy's TV commercials:
"求权求酬网"
"Getevengetpaid.Com."
就是他
That's the guy.
他给我打了电♥话♥ 说想见一面
He called my office. He wants to set a meeting.
所以你想要的是
So are we talking,
诺克斯堡的那种滴水不漏的安保级别
like, Fort Knox level of impenetrability
诺克斯堡
美国肯塔基州北部路易斯维尔南西南军用地 自1936年以来为联邦政♥府♥黄金储备的贮存处
还是那种只能美其名曰为"保姆"的级别
or more like a glorified nanny-cam situation?
介于两者之间吧
Somewhere in between.
最近附近街区发生了几起入室盗窃
There's been a few break-ins in the neighborhood lately.
这家店我刚开的时候
When I started this business,
我还有个肌肉男商业伙伴叫艾瑞克
I had a big muscle-bound partner in Eric,
但因为现在就我一个了
but now that it's just me,
一套安保系统会让我多点安全感
a security system would make me feel a little safer.
不是还有你的特种部队硬汉男朋友吗
What about your bad-ass Special Forces boyfriend?
他现在和他的队友在卡波
He's in Cabo right now with his Army buddies.
所以我才找你的
That's why I asked you.
好吧 我想我找到了合适的系统
Well, I think I found the perfect system.
明天就能安装
I can install it tomorrow,
但是差不多得花一天时间
but it's gonna take me the better part of the day.
而且 安装会让这又吵又脏
Plus, it's gonna get kind of noisy and dusty in here.
好吧
Well...
我已经好几周没进货了
I've been postponing inventory for weeks now.
我可以直接歇业 正好一举两得
So I could just close up and kill two birds with one stone.
就这么做吧
Let's do it.
你以后的咖啡我包了
I'm gonna owe you like a lifetime of coffee.
你考虑过我说的话了
So did you think about what I said?
我不会帮你作弊的
I'm not gonna help you cheat.
但是如果你停止用药
But if you've stopped taking the drug,
我会帮助你通过测试
there's a chance I could help you pass the test.
你注射的什么药
What drug were you taking?
考里布迪奥
Colibuterol.
-多大剂量 -75微克
- In what dose? - 75 micro-grams,
-每天一针 -你的体重是
- once a day. - And you weigh?
-86公斤 -最后注射的时间
- 190. - Time of your last dose?
三天前 早上九点左右
Three days ago, around 9:00 a.m.
时间可能有点紧 我也不能打包票
It'll be tight and I can't guarantee a hundred percent
这办法行得通 但是还有机会
that this will work, but there's a chance.
你需要完全照我说得做
You just have to do exactly what I say.
好的 任何事都好
Yeah, yeah, anything.
进来 快进来
Come in, come on in.
好久不见 宝贝
Hi, honey.
-你一定就是贝 -没错
- And you must be Bay. - I am!
-你好 -你好
- Hi! - Hi!
真高兴见到你
It is so nice to meet you.
-我做了洋蓟蘸 -我喜欢洋蓟蘸
- I made artichoke dip. - I love artichoke dip.
天呐
Gosh...
真高兴你终于来了
I am so happy that you made it.
我想要见见我儿子
I... I wanted to meet the girl
千里迢迢去中国找的那个女孩
that my son went all the way to China for.
中国是这个手势
This is China.
中国
China.
-学会了 -很棒
- Got it. - That was perfect.
你的手语进步了不少
你还在上手语课吗
他说你的手语很棒
He says your signing's great.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还是很高兴你来了
But I am glad that you're here.
让气氛更融洽了
It just makes it easier.
我的到来让气氛更融洽了
他们来了
They're here!
我为你准备了惊喜
I've got a surprise for you.
艾迪也在
Eddie's here.
这位是我的哥哥 特拉维斯最喜欢的舅舅
This is my brother. Travis's favorite uncle.
特拉维斯
Travis.
见到你真好 孩子
Good to see you, pal.
艾迪 这是贝
Eddie, this is Bay.
她是特拉维斯的女朋友
This is Travis's girlfriend.
我就知道这小子
I always knew this kid
很有眼光
had good taste.
希望你不介意我来蹭饭
I hope you don't mind me crashing dinner.
当然不介意 人越多越热闹
Of course not. The more, the merrier.
要不要开瓶红酒 庆祝重聚
Should we open a bottle of wine? Celebrate the reunion?
来吧 我来找瓶酒
Come on, I'll find one and...
你们随意点
you guys just make yourselves comfortable.
你妈妈好温柔
Your mom is so sweet.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
怎么了
那个男人
"那个男人"是指谁
还记得坦克事件发生后吗
记得
你记得我那么难受的原因吗
当然记得
你告诉我你小时候被猥亵过
就是那家伙做的
我以为你说那是一个家族朋友
怎么是你舅舅
我们走吧
我没告诉过我妈发生的事
也不想告诉她
我们不能和他一起吃饭
过来吧 你们俩
come on over, guys!
我做了特拉维斯最爱吃的
I made Travis's favorite.
蜜汁烤鸡
It's honey-baked chicken.
马上来
Just one second.
我会编一个好借口的
不用了
我真的希望自己和妈妈的关系重回正轨
我也想让她了解了解你
我不能让他破坏了这一切
你确定吗
姑娘 挺能跑啊
Phew! Girl, you can run.
我更像那种"散步到山丘
I'm more of a "Walk out to the mound...
做自己的事情"的家伙
...and do my thing" Kind of guy.
这全都是为了加速你的新陈代谢
Well, this is all about speeding up your metabolism.
我叫你喝下的两加仑水
Those two gallons of water I had you drink,
你得通过流汗把它全排出体外
we need you to sweat all of that out,
接着我们得让你补充维他命
and then we'll replenish your vitamin levels
使你体内的葡萄糖指标正常
to normalize your glucose readings.
好家伙 你真的很懂这些东西
Man, you really know your stuff.
这只是基础的人体生理学常识
it's just basic human physiology.
今天首先清理你的体内系统
Today's about flushing your system,
明天接着重新增强系统
and tomorrow we build it back up.
我们需要提升你的肌氨酸水平
We need to boost your creatine levels,
因此这意味着你需要吃大量红肉
so that means lots of red meat.
我懂了
Well, that I got.
我知道哪里能吃到堪萨斯最棒的烤肉
I know where to find the best barbecue in Kansas City.
保证你喜欢
You're gonna love it.
事实上 我是一名素食主义者
Actually, I'm a vegetarian.
真的吗
Seriously?
好吧 那你就只能凑合着吃
Okay, then, you'll just have to make do
最棒的秋葵和甜豆了
with the best okra and baked beans ever.
听起来真棒
Sounds perfect.
-你好 -该我请客 毫无疑问
- Hi. - On me, of course.
我要一杯超大杯芒果汁
I will have an extra large mango
以及这位美丽年轻的天才要喝的任何饮料
and whatever this beautiful, young genius is having.
你还记得吗
Do you remember
有一次吃饭时
when he ate an entire jar
他吃掉了一整罐花生酱
of peanut butter in one sitting?
那时他就像一个活体垃圾处理器
He was like a human garbage disposal back then.
他那时真是个捣蛋鬼
He was such a troublemaker.
凯伦 你得看看他投球的样子
Karen, you have to see him pitch.
帅呆了
He's amazing.
我很乐意去看他的比赛
I'd love to come see a game.
但你现在看不了
Well, you can't though,
因为赛季已经结束了
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表