剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Eh we use an adhesive
使用凝胶以防出血
after stitches to prevent further bleeding.
很好
Very good.
名♥师♥出高徒
I learned from the best.
-98.6度 -很好
-98.6. -Excellent.
你很快就能回去了
We'll have you out of here in a second.
这不是我惯用的缝合线
You know, this isn't the kind of thread I like to use.
达芙妮 叫护士进来缝合好吗
Daphne, will you ask the nurse practitioner to come in and finish up?
好的
Of course.
艾丽的伤口缝好了
Ally's all stitched up.
-可以回去了 -很好
-She's good to go. -Great.
让她一周后来拆线吧
Well, let's get her back here in a week and take them out.
杰克逊医生 你还好吗
Dr. Jackson, is everything okay?
-什么意思 -我是说
-What do you mean? -I just...
你的手
Your hands.
哦这个
Oh that.
我忘吃关节炎的药了
I forgot to take my arthritis pills.
等你到我这个年纪
When you get to be my age,
也会变成一个药罐子
your medicine cabinet looks like a candy store.
我的天
Oh no.
怎么了
What happened?
我们离开醉鹅酒吧时
Eh you know, we were leaving the Loosey Goosey
我被橄榄球砸中了
and somebody got out a rugby ball.
看起来像是脱臼了
Eh that looks like it could be dislocated.
很疼吗
Does it hurt a lot?
不 不太疼
No, it's not that bad actually.
你喝了多少酒
How many beers have you've had?
小杯还是大杯
In pints or schooners?
我们去诊疗室吧
Okay, let's get you into an exam room.
看看我俩
Oh look at us,
像是回到了过去
back at the scene of the crime.
记得第一次约会吗 我们弄丢了
Remember? First date, where we lost the...
我记得 别说了 嘘
I remember. Yeah, no, shh.
-明戈… -我想说
- Mingo, just… - All I'm saying is
这儿该给我发个考勤卡
this place should give me a punch card.
我在工作
I'm working.
你是说这种阴影上的细节
So you're talking about a cross-hatching detail like this.
是的 明天我的朋友会一起来
Yes, exactly, but I'll come back tomorrow with one of my boys.
我听听他的意见
I wanna see if they think it's dope.
我能直说吗
Ah can I be honest?
这是你的文身
Ah this is your tattoo.
你自己喜欢就够了
It only matters if you think it's dope,
你的眼神告诉我
and I can see it in your eyes.
你很喜欢
You love it.
是的 没错
Yeah, you're right.
你现在有空吗
you have time right now?
我可以抽出时间来
yeah, I think I can fit you in.
亲爱的
Hi, honey!
她在这儿呢
There she is!
我们刚收到你的短♥信♥
We just got your text,
想要亲自过来恭喜你
and we wanted to come by and congratulate you in person.
第一天正式文身
First day with your own chair,
可是件大事
that's a big deal!
-你第一天吗 -不是
- Your first day? - No!
算是吧 只是
Well, yes. Just...
你们能等一会吗
Can you guys hold on just one second?
是的 今天的确是我在性感贝蒂的第一天
Yes. It is my first day here at Bombshell Betty's,
但在这之前 我在中国是一名正式的文身师
but before this, I was an established tattoo artist in China.
我给上百个人文过身
I've inked hundreds of people.
我刚刚才想起我在等一个包裹
I-- I just realized I-- I'm expecting a delivery
我要去签字 马上就回来
and I gotta sign for it. I'll come back.
你好啊
Hello!
-你肯定就是诺埃勒 -妈 别
- You must be Noelle. - Mom, please don't.
你好 我叫凯思琳·肯尼什
Hi, I'm Kathryn Kennish.
-我是贝的妈妈 -你好
- I'm Bay's mom. - Hi.
我是约翰·肯尼什 这地方真不错
Hey, John Kennish. Got a great place here.
非常高兴认识你们
It's so nice to meet you.
你们住在哪来着
Where do you guys live again?
米申山
Mission Hills.
我听说那里很漂亮
I hear it's beautiful over there.
我们喜欢那里
We like it.
我很喜欢你的墙纸 非常漂亮
I love your wallpaper. It's so cool.
亲爱的 预约还有十分钟
Honey, our reservation's in 10 minutes.
我们也许该走了
We should probably go.
我们俩的约会之夜
It's our date night.
好了 谢谢你们来
Okay, thanks for coming by, guys.
-晚点见 谢谢 -拜 亲爱的
- See you later. Appreciate it. - Bye, honey.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. -Bye. Okay.
我们真为她感到骄傲
We're so proud of her.
他们哪一个是河东区来的
Now, which one of them is from East Riverside?
承认吧 你想念这些枪
Admit it, you miss these guns.
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好了
Good, good.
好了 你要全身酸痛一阵子了
All right, you're gonna be sore for a while.
-还用说吗 -我会给你开止痛药
- You think? - I'm gonna give you a painkiller
和抗炎药
and an anti-inflammatory,
但是要酒醒后才能吃
but don't take them until you've sobered up.
现在回家 今天好好休息
Now go home and take it easy for the rest of the day.
要扶你回宿舍吗
Do you want some help getting back to the dorm?
我不回宿舍
I'm not going back to the dorm.
只剩下我和最后五个男生了
It's down to me and the last five guys.
明戈 你可能会严重伤害自己
Mingo, you could've seriously hurt yourself.
太疯狂了
It's crazy out there.
事情只会更严重
It-it's only gonna get worse.
别给我说教了 红发
Okay, spare me the lecture, Red.
不是每个人都想一直工作的
You know, not all of us want to work all the time.
大学应该尽情享乐才对
College is supposed to be fun.
你玩过头了
You're taking it too far.
因为我就像我会做的事 对吧
Yeah, 'cause that's what I do, right?
我就是这样的人
That's who I am.
我是派对狂人
I'm the party guy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我要赢得那破东西
I'm gonna win this damn thing.
明戈 等等
Mingo, wait!
给
There you go.
选择真不少啊
So many choices.
要我说 全都好喝
Well, if you ask me, they're all delicious,
但是我有偏好
but I'm biased.
豆奶拿铁
Latte with soy.
我能要一个特别的杯子吗
Can I request a specific mug?
这里就是这样
That's the whole idea.
我就选那个有冲浪板图案的
I'll take the one with the surfboard.
是整个系列中我最喜欢的一个
Ah, my favorite in the entire collection.
墨西哥冲浪小镇
来自一个寂静的冲浪小镇 叫做萨与利他
It's from a sleepy little surfing town called Sayulita.
你可以看着渔夫
You can watch the fishermen
在每天黄昏时分 把网拖回来
bring in their haul at the end of the day,
坐在海边
sit right down on the beach,
看着他们为你剥虾
and watch them peel your shrimp for you.
世上最好吃的帕罗塔自♥制♥冰棒
The most amazing paletas in the world.
你去过那里吗
You've been there?
墨西哥西部
我是纳亚里特人
Well, I'm from Nayarit.
天呐 你怎么不叫我停下呢
God, why did you let me go on like that?
能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
一位美女跟我说她喜欢我家乡的时候叫她停下
A pretty woman telling me how much she likes my home state?
敬萨与利他
A Sayulita.
敬萨与利他
A Sayulita.
你来早了
You're early.
你从来不会早到
You're never early.
凡事总有第一回
There's always a first.
你们俩认识吗
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表