剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
We do that and we're criminals.
这是非暴♥力♥反抗 我能够接受
It's civil disobedience. I can live with that.
瞧瞧你们 我们反应过度了吧
You guys, are we overreacting?
这些事情都微不足道
I mean, these things, they're little.
棉球恶作剧 大楼命名
Cotton ball pranks? Name calling?
我们不是应该把重点放在那些 怎么说
Should we be focusing on... I don't know,
卫生保健 选民投票率
health care, voter turnout,
黑人之间的暴♥力♥等事情上吗
black-on-black violence?
所有这些事情都是我们的关注重点
We will focus on all that.
但现在这是我们的战斗
But this is our battle now.
那些放棉球的家伙
Those guys who put out the cotton balls,
如果没人告诉他们
if they aren't given a message,
如果整个学校都没有告诉他们
if the whole school isn't given the message,
我们无法忍♥受这种行为
that we won't take it,
他们就会继续恣意妄为
they'll just go on doing it.
雪莉
Sharee?
你坐在那里 全程沉默
You're sitting over there, all quiet.
你有什么想法吗
What do you think?
我在想着艾莉丝
I'm thinking about Iris,
她卧病在床 甚至冒着生命危险
laying in bed, literally putting her life on the line
就为了让外界听见黑人学生的声音
for black students to be heard.
然后我又想起了对此事毫不在意的彼得森
And then I'm thinking about Peterson who couldn't care less.
我认为是时候让他们看看
I'm thinking it's time we show them
如果他们不愿改变局面 我们来改变
if they're not going to change things, we will.
那个签名事件已经失败了
That sign's coming down.
谢尔曼楼
好了 谢尔曼先生
Okay, Mr. Sherman,
您以奴隶主著称的时期结束了
your time being celebrated as a slave owner is over.
你想完成这个荣耀之举吗
You want to do the honors?
我乐意之至
I do indeed.
这是为了结束由一位教授暗指的那个时代
This is for the time a professor implied I wouldn't be here
若非为了平权行动 我不会出现在这里
if it weren't for affirmative action.
这是为了结束那个书店里安全警报响起
This is for the time the security alarm went off at the bookstore
而唯有我被叫住搜身的那个时代
and I was the only one who was stopped and searched.
这是为了结束
This is for the time
收到草坪马车夫小人作为玩笑的那个时代
someone gave me a lawn jockey as a joke.
"草坪马车夫"形象常用于指代黑人
这是为了结束那些人告诉我"你很漂亮
This is for those people who told me,
对于一个黑人女孩来说"的那个时代
"You're pretty... for a black girl."
你好
Hello
-你在做什么 -我妈打来的
- What are you doing? - It's my mom.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I got to take this.
那是玛利罗吗
Is that Marillo?
我去和她谈谈 你们在这等着
I'm going to go talk to her. You guys wait here.
玛利罗教授 等一下
Professor Marillo, wait up!
现在时机不对 场合也不对
This is not the time... or the place.
我只想问你一个问题
I just want to ask you a question.
你能我和谈谈吗
Can you please talk to me?
现在不合适
This isn't appropriate!
你要是想和我谈话 就到我办公室来
If you want to see me, come during office hours!
但我就站在你面前 我们直接谈谈行吗
But I'm right here. Can we just talk?
你能告诉我为何你不愿听取我们的意见吗
Can you just tell me why you won't listen to us?
教授 等等 拜托了
Professor, wait! Please, just...
你为什么不愿和我们会面
Why won't you meet with us?
你为什么要无视我们
Why are you ignoring us?
你不信任我们吗
Do you not believe us?
大家快离开这里
You guys, get out of here.
-我们被迫去做 -基肖恩
- What do we have to do-- - Keeshawn!
我们只想进行谈话
We just want to talk!
你在干嘛 让她走
What are you doing? Let her go!
别管我
Leave me alone!
等等
Wait!
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
你不能这样做 那是不妥的
You can't do that because it's not the right way!
那怎样做才对
Well, what is then?
到底要怎样
What is?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
I don't know!
天哪
God!
本剧情是以国内大学校园真实事件为灵感
并非根据堪萨斯城的真实事件改编
克里斯
很好 小子
Yes, sir.
保持这种状态
You keep that up,
明天你一定稳赢
you're gonna kill 'em tomorrow.
下一站 美国大学棒球冠军赛
Next stop, College World Series, baby.
我还在等几通电♥话♥ 但到目前为止
I'm still waiting on some calls, but as of now,
已经有三个球探会来看你
three scouts are gonna be there for you.
孩子 你快要飞黄腾达了
Kid, your life is about to change.
-嗯 -没错
- Mm! - Yeah!
-怎么样 姑娘 -嘿
- What's up, legs? - Hey.
你怎么了 还在为我没签名生气吗
What's wrong? Still mad at me 'cause I didn't sign that thing?
明日之星 你怎么样啊
Hey, super star, how you doing?
准备好明天的比赛了吗
Ready for the game tomorrow?
-我已经准备好夺冠了 -很好
- Hey, I'm ready to get that W. - Good.
雪莉 这些是明天比赛的媒体合同
Sharee, here are the media contracts for the game tomorrow.
-确保送到麦克手里 好吗 -没问题
- Make sure Mike gets them, okay? - Of course.
保持这种积极的心态 你一定会做得很棒
Keep that positive attitude. You're gonna do great.
那就是我 积极小子
That's me. Mr. Positivity.
再见
Bye, legs.
克里斯 克里斯 你明天不能比赛
Chris. Chris, you can't play tomorrow.
胡说什么呢
Say what now?
你知道这场比赛会给学校
Do you know how much money
带来多少钱的赞助吗
is on the line for the school with this game?
他们要花将近一百万美元来进行转播
They're getting paid almost a million dollars to broadcast it.
你能相信我一分钱都拿不到吗
Yeah. Can you believe I get none of that?
听着 我知道这么要求很过分
Look, I know this is a lot to ask,
但如果你和其余队员以拒赛来作为威胁
but if you and the rest of the team threaten to sit out the game,
彼得森院长就不得不接见我们了
Dean Peterson will have to meet with us.
他肯定不能让学校损失那么多钱的
He'd never let the school lose out on that much money.
你想让我错过人生中最重要的比赛吗
You want me to sit out the biggest game of my life?
我朋友艾莉丝为此已经要绝食饿死了
My friend Iris is literally starving herself for this cause.
她随时有丢掉性命的危险
She is putting her life on the line.
这场比赛就是我的命
This game is my life.
从五岁起我就一直在为了这一刻而努力
I've been working for this since I was five years old,
而且我终于快要成功了
and I'm finally about to get paid.
-但这比你个人更重要 -没错 我知道
- This is bigger than you. - Yeah, I know it is.
我上有阿姨 下有小弟
I got an aunt, I got a little a brother,
有很多人需要我照顾
I got people to take care of!
所以我才不会为了某些傻瓜
And I'm not about to blow it
而放弃这场比赛
to make some point about some douche bags.
你不需要真的放弃 威胁要放弃就好
You don't actually have to sit out, just threaten it.
他一定会让步的 他只能这样
He'll cave in, he has to.
如果你觉得我会冒这个险 那你就是疯了
If you think I'm gonna take that chance, you're crazy.
现在情况已经变得一触即发了
This is becoming a powder keg situation.
我觉得我们应该向西拉德校长汇报
I think that we should take this to President Hillard.
完全没必要
Oh, absolutely not.
我的职责就是解决这些问题
Uh, it's my job
以免打扰到上一级
to stop these issues before they become administration-wide.
一年前我就告诉过你
I told you a year ago that more attention needs
需要多注意这些种族歧视问题
to be paid to these racial incidents.
现在孩子们已经对我们失望了
Now we have frustrated kids
拦阻教授的车 拆毁楼标
blocking professors' cars, tearing down signs,
这些都只是为了寻求某种关注
just to try to get someone's attention.
-现在 情况已经要失控了 -我同意
- Now, this is getting out of hand. - Yeah, I agree!
这种行为是不能被接受的
The behavior's unacceptable.
要是玛丽罗女士可以告知我
And if Ms. Marillo will let me know the name
昨晚骚扰她学生的名字
of the individual who approached her last night--
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name.
而且我告诉你这件事 仅仅是为了让你明白
And I only told you about this to make you realize
忽视这些事完全无益于解决问题
that ignoring this isn't gonna make it go away.
还有我听说有学生为此还进行绝食抗♥议♥了
And what's this I hear about a student who's hunger striking?
那是怎么回事
What's that about?
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表