剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
At least I have this ring to show for it.
现在 重头戏来了
So now, saving the best for last,
你们中会有一个幸运者
one of you will be lucky enough
在这个夏天旁观我做手术
to see me in action this summer.
这是一份为期六周的带薪实习机会
I'm offering a six-week paid internship.
拿到申请表
So, got these applications.
填写信息
Please fill them out.
我会在明天组织面试
I'll be conducting interviews tomorrow.
下课了 同学们 祝好运
That's class, everyone, and good luck.
和那个人共处六周
Six weeks hanging out with that guy?
那得多棒啊
How awesome would that be?
我绝对要申请
I'm totally applying.
我也要去
I was going to, too.
那我们就是竞争对手了
Then I guess we'll be competing against each other.
没错
I guess so.
愿最棒的人获胜
May the best person win.
你和艾瑞克上♥床♥了
没有
No.
我想过 可是我没有
I mean, I wanted to, but I didn't.
我觉得我可能还是爱他
I think I'm still in love with him.
艾瑞克是个逃犯啊
他让我和他一起走
He asked me to go with him.
你可能会进监狱的
你真愿意冒这样的风险吗
那孩子们怎么办呢 这怎么行得通呢
我可以两头跑啊
I could fly back and forth.
她们也不成天找我
I mean, they're not looking for me.
芮佳娜 我知道你对他很有感觉
我也知道他是个陷入窘境的好人
但是你应该深思熟虑 做长远打算
不管你的决定是什么 你得对卢卡坦诚
-芮佳娜 -你好 加布
- Regina. - Hey, Gabe.
梅洛迪肯定等不及
Of course Melody couldn't wait
要告诉你好消息了
to tell you the big news.
布莱瑟主任
Dean Bledsoe.
我收到了加劳德特大学的工作邀请
学生事务处主任
Dean of Student Affairs.
太棒了
That's amazing.
你一直想去加劳德特
You've always wanted Gallaudet.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我还没做决定呢 我们可能得卖♥♥掉房♥子
问题都会解决的
We will figure all that out.
这样的好机会可不容错过
This is too good an opportunity to pass up.
我们会接受的
We're doing this.
孩子们怎么办
What about the boys?
我还没和他们说
希望能得到他们的支持
看起来我们都要面对很重要的谈话
Sounds like we both have really big talks ahead of us.
我一定不能忘记提到篮球和曲棍球
I can't forget to mention basketball and field hockey,
以此表示我理解运动思维
to show I understand the athletic mindset.
不妨提提你♥爸♥爸在皇家队的事
It wouldn't hurt to drop that your dad played for the royals.
好主意 我看过一名整形外科医生的
Good point. I read that the top three attributes
三大特性
of an orthopedic surgeon
是灵活的双手 协调能力
are good hands, coordination,
和良好的视觉空间敏锐度
and good visual-spatial acumen.
多亏了耳聋 这三项我都擅长
Thanks to my deafness, I excel at all three.
的确
Damn straight.
能够做一份每天都在
It must be amazing to do a job
帮助人们的工作一定很棒
where you help people every day.
你真的很想要这个机会 是吗
You really want this, don't you?
感觉这让我
It's like all these different parts of me
变得更完整
are coming together.
你没问题的
You're gonna do great.
谢谢你今天帮我
Thanks for helping me today.
别客气
Of course.
怎么样
How'd it go?
搞定
Nailed it.
恭喜
Congratulations.
那个人真的很棒
Yeah, that guy is so cool.
-你没问题的 -多谢
- you're gonna do great. - thanks.
真的 祝好运
Seriously, good luck.
《油墨生活》
这个适合放在作品集里
太好了
This is nice.
你回家来 拍照
You being back home, doing photography,
感觉好像回到了过去
It's like the old days.
开学你要去南加州大学吗
Are you gonna go back to USC in the fall?
我学到了不少东西 这是不错的经历
但这让我意识到我不喜欢和别人一起创作艺术
我是个独来独往的人
我也是
Me too.
但是我们俩合作就没问题
这都是因为特拉维斯
It's all because of Travis.
你和特拉维斯怎么样
How are things between you and Travis?
我们都在努力但是...
真不喜欢我成为你们之间的阻碍
I hate that I came between the two of you.
知道吗 也许现在你的状态好多了
You know, maybe now that you're feeling better
他放学后也会有
and he'll have so much more time
很多时间
when school ends,
你们可以重修旧好
you two can patch things up.
真的重新熟悉起来
You know, really reconnect.
我妈妈得到了加劳德特大学的一个职位
她和加布要搬过去
太棒了
That's amazing.
我发短♥信♥祝贺她
I'm gonna text her congratulations!
我决定和她一起去
去华盛顿特区
To Washington, DC?
我独自留在这又能做什么呢
我会带着相机四处走走 去熟悉一个新城市
我需要改变 这是我知道的事
只是有点不舍
It's just sad.
你和梅洛迪要离开了
You and Melody are leaving.
是啊
一个时代结束了
找到了
Yes!
本土英雄家庭重组
实验室
为什么我们的想法总是不同
Why do you think we see things differently all the time?
我不这么想 宝贝
I don't think that's true, baby.
妈 我们长得完全不像
Mom, we look nothing alike.
看我们的头发和手指
Look at our hair. Look at our hands.
还有我们的身体
Look at our bodies.
我是收养的还是什么
Was I adopted or something?
你不是收养的
You were not adopted.
如果我想让你做某件
If I wanted you to do something,
你觉得很疯狂的事
even if you thought it was crazy...
你会同意吗
would you?
什么
What's this?
机密
第二次检测
A second test?
时间在发现抱错前一个月
This is a month before we found out.
什么
What?
请打手♥机♥ 不要打座机
等等 为什么只有约翰接受检测了
Wait, why was John being tested and not me?
他早知道了
He knew.
你好 班农医生
Hi, Dr. Bannon.
我是达芙妮·瓦斯克斯
I'm Daphne Vasquez.
等等 这位是...
Hi. Hold on, who's this?
她叫艾莉丝·沃特金斯 她是我的翻译
This is Iris Watkins. She's my interpreter.
等等 英语不是你的母语吗
Wait, English isn't your first language?
她帮我翻译成美国手语
It's for American Sign Language.
我是聋人
I'm deaf.
但其实我很会读唇语
But I read lips very well actually.
在听讲座或面试时我喜欢带上一名翻译
I like to have an interpreter for lectures and interviews.
以免遗漏任何信息
Just to make sure I don't miss a word.
我很抱歉 但恐怕其中有点误会
Well, I'm sorry, but I think there's been a mistake.
这是矫形外科实习生的面试
This is an interview for an orthopedic surgical internship.
我知道 所以我才来这里
I know. That's why I'm here.
但是你是聋人
But you're deaf.
我本以为你知道的
I assumed that you knew that.
这也是我论文的内容
That's what my essay is about--
克服一些额外的挑战
rising above the extra challenges.
我的助理本该标记出来的
Well, my assistant should have flagged this.
这是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
为什么 已经招到实习生了
Why? Has the position already been filled?
没有 但得找一个
No, but it needs to go to someone
能真正从中学到东西的人
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表