剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
有学生把棉球放在黑人学生会前面
She's upset about the kids who put the cotton balls
她对此感到很不满
in front of the BSU.
我们无法证明他们的意图
We couldn't prove intent.
我已经让他们进行敏感训练了
We made them do sensitivity training.
他们本应该被开除的 理查德
They should've been expelled, Richard.
我们的工作是教育
Our job is to educate!
我们难道要因为一个判断失误
Are we gonna ruin young people's lives
而毁掉那些年轻人的人生吗
over one error in judgment?
听着 你至少能做到的是
Look, the least you can do,
和那位绝食抗♥议♥的女孩子 好好坐下来聊聊
sit down with this young woman who's on the hunger strike.
-让她感到有人会听她说话 -我很乐意去
- Make her feel heard. - I would love to,
但事实上 我们不能保证
but the fact is, we can't promise
学校教师中有10%黑人 10%拉丁裔
10% black faculty and 10% Latino
还有5%的美洲原住民
and 5% Native American.
这可不是运营一所大学的方式
That's not how you run a university.
我们当然会尽力提供最好的师资
You strive to get the most qualified people of course,
但我们不可能强制执行那些要求
but you can't mandate those things.
还有什么 彻夜翻查我们的课程量安排
And what, overhaul our course load overnight?
那实在是太幼稚了
That's just naive.
听着 我已经了解你们的担忧了 谢谢
Look, I've heard your concerns and thank you.
我的工作就是去解决问题
This is my job to handle.
还是让我来解决吧
Just let me handle it.
你不是要跟我骑车去看我阿姨吗 你在哪呢
我先接特拉维斯 五分钟后见
算了吧 我去取车了
该死
Damn.
站住别动
Stop right there.
把手举起来
Hands in the air.
你能把手电筒
Hey, you wanna get that
-从我脸上移开吗 -快把手举起来
- flashlight out of my face? - Hands up right now.
我钥匙断在锁里了
My key broke off in the lock.
我是这的学生
I'm a student here.
让我看看你的证件
Let me see some I.D.
-我钱包落在楼上了 -好吧 转过去
- I left my wallet upstairs. - All right, turn around then.
跪在地上 快点
On your knees. Now.
我发誓 我真是这的学生
I swear, I'm a student here.
好吗 你可以去楼上 就能找到我钱包了
Okay? You-- come upstairs. You can get my wallet.
我不是小偷
I'm not stealing.
我最后一次警告你
This is the last time I'm gonna tell you.
现在转过身 把双手放在头上
Turn around and put your hands on your head now.
快点
Now!
好吧
Fine!
蠢货警♥察♥
Punk-ass cops.
放开我
Get off me!
不准反抗
Stop resisting!
不准反抗
Stop resisting!
放开我 救命
Get off me! Help!
但我什么都没做啊
But I didn't do anything!
闭嘴
Hey, shut up!
我投球的胳膊
My pitching arm!
你弄伤了我的投球臂
You're hurting my pitching arm!
你们在干什么
What-- what are you doing?
帮帮我 给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥
Yo, help me! Call your dad!
-什么 -他被捕了
- What? - He's under arrest.
-等等 为什么 -偷自行车
- Wait, for what? -Bike theft!
什么 不是 他是这里的学生
What? No! He's a student here!
我认识他 他叫克里斯·沃克
I know him! His name is Chris Walker!
我和我男友可以一起为他担♥保♥
My boyfriend and I can both vouch for him!
我的钥匙断在锁里了
My key broke in the lock!
红色那辆 是我的车
It's the red one! It was my bike!
在这里
Here it is!
我刚才没看到钥匙
I didn't see that key.
你又没问
You didn't ask!
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
克里斯
Chris!
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢了
Thanks.
听着
Look...
我爸爸在底特律的流水线工作
my dad worked the assembly line in Detroit.
32年
32 years.
起早贪黑
Showed up early, was the last one to leave,
专挑重活
took all the extra courses, you know,
就等着升任经理
just waiting to get promoted to manager.
但从没发生
Never happened.
你知道谁被提拔了吗
Know who got tapped?
在他们眼里看着
Folks who looked more like
更像是主管的人
what a supervisor looked like in their eyes.
在我看来 坐等
From what I've seen, sitting by,
被认可行不通
waiting to be acknowledged doesn't work.
你得去争取
You gotta take it.
我和你正相反
I'm the opposite of you.
好孩子那种
The good girl.
从不破坏规矩
Never breaking the rules.
直到现在
Well, not till now.
你真的是在阿♥拉♥斯加长大的吗
Did you really grow up in Alaska?
我真的是
I really did.
身边有黑人吗
Any other black people around?
不很多
Not too many.
我妈妈在我九岁的时候去世了
My mom died when I was nine.
她所有的亲戚都住在大♥陆♥
All of her relatives live on the mainland
我们每年探望他们一次
and we saw them maybe once a year?
我不敢相信这样长大
I can't imagine growing up like that.
我爸爸和后妈
My dad and my step-mom...
他们很棒
they're amazing.
他们不能更爱我了
They couldn't love me more.
但是我总是感觉不一样
But I always felt different.
在我自己的家里像个外人
Like an outsider in my own family.
你说得对
And you're right,
你确实很多方面比我过得辛苦
you did have it harder than me in a lot of ways.
我们从没为钱困扰过
We never struggled for money.
我很幸运
I was lucky,
但从另一方面来说 你更轻松
but in other ways, you had it easier.
你总是知道你是谁
You always knew who you were...
但...
and...
我依然在试着想明白
that's something I'm still trying to figure out.
你有剩下的人生来想明白
You've got the rest of your life to do that...
但只有在你有人生的前提下
but only if you have a life.
你得吃饭 妹子
You gotta eat, girl.
这不是解决事情的办法
This is not the way.
我不吃
I'm not eating.
艾莉丝
Iris.
我们会找到别的办法反抗 我保证
We'll find another way to fight back. I promise.
但是这太危险了
But this is too dangerous.
你没有读到标签吗
Didn't you read the hashtag?
黑人生命也重要
Black lives matter.
你也重要
You matter.
这我知道
I know I do.
也许通过这么做
And maybe by doing this,
能向别人表明这有多重要
It'll show someone how important this is.
我尊重你的决定
Respect.
小冠军
Champ.
该热身了
Time to warm up.
15分钟后开球
Opening pitch in 15 minutes.
我不能打 教练
I can't play, Coach.
你说不能打是什么意思
What are you talking about you can't play?
怎么了
What's going on?
我要支持黑人学生联盟
I'm standing with the BSU.
克里斯 对于你
Chris, I really sympathize
昨天的经历我真的十分同情
with what you went through yesterday,
我们稍后会来处理
and we'll get into that later.
我们会让那些警♥察♥受到惩戒 我们会起诉的
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表