剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
And then Iris-- I mean, she moved out of the dorm because of me.
我想道歉也许会管点用
I think an apology might help.
希望如此
I was trying to.
你还在聚会上问她要不要再来只虾
You asked if she wanted another shrimp on the barbe.
我 我知道 我只是紧张了
I-- I know, I know, I-- I just got nervous.
我希望能收回所有的话
I wish I could take it all back.
但是对艾丽斯和所有人来说
But to Iris and to everybody else,
我永远是那个打扮成李尔·韦恩
I'll always just be that racist guy
种族歧视的家伙
who dressed up like Lil Wayne.
我不这样觉得
I don't see you that way.
你是个很好的人 明戈
You're a great guy, Mingo.
是的
Yeah.
好到让你去中国
So great that when you went to China,
十个月都不给我打电♥话♥
you didn't call me for 10 months.
我以为我们不再说话了
I thought we weren't talking.
那并不代表我不想你
It doesn't mean I didn't miss you.
真的吗
Really?
我每一天都在想你
I thought about you every single day.
你有女朋友
You have a girlfriend.
也许我不应该有
Maybe I shouldn't.
但是你确实有
But you do.
达芙妮 你了解我
Daphne, you get me.
没有人像你这样了解我
Like no one ever has.
你要和她分手吗
Are you gonna break up with her?
那我们就不能这么做
Then we can't do this.
额外的部分不收钱
No charge for the extra work.
把你的钱还给你
And here's your money back.
这太扯了
That was crazy.
你做的很好 反应的很快
Some quick thinking on your part.
很棒的补救
Nice save.
-谢谢 -但是说实话
- Thanks. - But seriously,
不能再有下次了
never again.
第一点 你本应知道那是个帮派标志
One, you should've known that was a gang symbol,
毕竟你在那里长大
something you learn if you grow up here.
第二点 那个孩子很明显还未成年
And two, that kid was clearly underage,
不管他的身份证上是多大
no matter what his I.D. said.
是的 那个作假很明显
Yeah, it was a pretty bad fake.
你本来就知道
You knew?
那个人很生气
That guy was pissed!
-他本可以把我的 -我也是迫于压力
- I mean, he could've had my-- - The pressure got to me.
我需要客户 需要为你赚钱
I needed a client, I had to get your money.
但是我 我越界了
But I-- I crossed a line,
我非常非常抱歉
and I'm really, really sorry.
我了解了
I get it.
真的吗
You do?
是的
Yeah.
你遇到了问题 你需要摆脱困境
You're in a jam, you needed a way out.
常有的事
It happens.
和我借鉴你的凤♥凰♥情况相同
Same deal when I borrowed your phoenix.
-但是 你说过 -听着
- But... you said-- - Yeah, look,
那天很忙碌
it was a crazy, busy day.
那个顾客想要一些新的图片
The customer wanted something fresh, and...
而我没什么好的了
I was spent.
我每周二工作之前会从马里恩 花四小时
I do the five-hour trek back from Marion every Tuesday
长途跋涉赶回来 但是那次
before work, but this time,
我耽搁了更多时间
I was just... more beat than usual.
你去马里恩干嘛
What's in Marion?
我的侄女们在那
My nieces.
我那个游手好闲的弟弟从没见过她们
My deadbeat little brother's never met them,
但她们的妈妈忙得不可开交
but their mum's got her hands full,
所以我想在我有时间的时候让她休息一下
so I try to give her a little break when I can.
你太贴心了
That is really cool of you.
是的
Yeah.
总之 抄袭你凤♥凰♥的事我很抱歉
Anyway, I'm sorry about your phoenix.
我不引以为豪 但是
I'm not proud of it, but...
周二总是很艰辛
Tuesdays can be tough.
没事的
It's okay.
真的吗
Yeah?
那好
Cool.
但是我到周五还需要300块
But I still need that 300 bucks by Friday.
-早上好 -早上好 亲爱的
- Morning. - Hey, sweetie.
你把咖啡全喝了
You drank all the coffee?
我没做咖啡
I didn't make coffee.
这是茶
This is tea.
你什么时候开始喝茶了
Since when do you drink tea?
是一种草药精华
It's an herbal supplement.
尝起来像下水道的味道
Tastes like it came out of a rain gutter,
但是这能帮助...
but it's supposed to help with the...
你懂的
you know.
卢卡告诉我的
Luca told me about it.
你有跟卢卡说过吗
You talked to Luca about it?
-是的 -你告诉我们女儿
- Mm-hmm. - You told our daughter's
另一个妈妈的25岁男伴
other mother's 25-year-old boytoy
我们的性生活出问题了吗
about our sexual problems?
他不会告诉芮佳娜
He's not gonna tell Regina.
-是吗 -也许他会
- Right? - He might.
那我就杀了他
Oh, then I would have to kill him.
约翰 也许你真的需要这样做
Oh, my god, John, you might have to.
真的 谢谢你
Honestly, thank you.
本来不会那么容易的
That couldn't have been easy.
不
No.
还记得你之前在职业球队的时候
Remember when you were in the pros,
我总是在马路上看着你
I used to come visit you on the road,
我们躲在那些豪华酒店里
and we'd hole up in those luxury hotels
盖着精美的被单
with the thousand-thread count sheets?
没错
Oh, yeah.
我们那时候做到停不下来
We were unstoppable back then.
有点沮丧
Yeah, it was frustrating.
我还感觉自己是个25岁的小伙子...
I still feel like I am that 25-year-old kid...
当我站在镜子前才发现不是这样
and then I get in front of a mirror.
我眼前的你还是那个25岁的小伙子
I still see that 25-year-old kid.
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness,
我们应该去试试这个茶管不管用
we should go see if this tea is working.
真的吗
Really?
是的 因为我认为会管用的
Yeah, 'cause I think it is.
我去穿上睡袍
I'll go get the nightgown.
好的
Okay.
我刚刚发现离学校两个街区的地方
I just found out there's a pizza place
有家披萨店要关门了
two blocks from campus that's closing down.
好的
Okay.
面♥积♥刚刚好
The square footage is right.
非常适合开下一个裂痕杯的店
It could be perfect for another Cracked Mug.
来 我们坐下聊
Come. Let's sit.
我一晚上都在考虑
I was up all night thinking.
每次我做生意
Every time I've gone into business,
都是借助别人的帮助
I did it with someone else's help.
但是这一次
But this time around,
我想自己独♥立♥完成
I think I need to do it by myself.
有你的支持和热情 这对我来说就足够了
Look, your support and enthusiasm mean the world to me.
不管发生了什么 都是你让它成真的
If anything, you pushed me to actually make this happen.
但是...
But...
这一次 我想要靠自己
this time, I need to do it on my own.
我不能不承认 我有点失望
Well, I can't say I'm not disappointed.
但是
But, um...
记着 在你前进的路上 我一直在你身边
know I'm in your corner every step of the way.
艾丽 对吗
Um, Ally, right?
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
你拆线了吗
Did you pop a stitch?
没
No. Um...
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
当然
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表