剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
是啊 但是是她要和他分手的
Yeah, but she broke up with him.
我觉得这应该能让闺蜜协定无效吧
I think that voids the girl code contract.
可我还是很内疚
Well, I still feel terrible.
她是玛丽·贝斯啊
It's Mary Beth.
我以为我们能做永远的朋友
I thought that we would be friends forever.
你又不是故意要伤害她的
Well, it's not like you were trying to hurt her.
有时候友谊就是...
Sometimes these things just...
会遇到挫折
happen in friendships.
你们会...中止你们的友情
There's, like, a... pause for a while.
我相信她会原谅你的
I'm sure eventually she'll forgive you.
你是在说我和玛丽·贝斯
Are we talking about me and Mary Beth
还是你和艾莉丝
or you and Iris?
给她一点空间
Just give her some space.
这也是我正在做的
That's what I'm doing.
可是...
Well...
明天是玛丽·贝斯的生日
it's Mary Beth's birthday,
我在克雷格列表上找到了个复古尤克里里
and I found this vintage ukulele on Craigslist.
我想把这个画在上面 给她送过去
I'm gonna paint this on it and drop it off.
因为她喜欢蜘蛛
'Cause she loves spiders.
说来话长
It's... it's a long story.
不错
Nice.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的胃 今天一直有点不舒服
It's my stomach. It's been a bit off today.
你还有多的姜吗
Do you have any more of that ginger root stuff?
我没带
Not on me.
左边还是右边
On the right or the left?
到处都不舒服
Kind of all over.
多久了
For how long?
不知道 昨天开始的吗
I don't know, since yesterday?
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you say anything?
这大概和我与特拉维斯吃的那顿早餐有关
It was probably that breakfast that I had with Travis.
我吃那个冷掉的虾饼的时候
I kinda knew that a lukewarm shrimp burrito
就隐隐觉得不对劲
was a bad idea.
怎么了
What?
门铃响了
Doorbell.
什么鬼 是你们
What the... hey!
惊喜
Surprise!
你们不是今晚才来吗
You guys weren't supposed to be here till tonight!
并不 我们坐的早班飞机从纽约出发
Hey! No, we took an early flight from New York.
我们想给你们一个惊喜
We wanted to surprise you!
-你们好 -怎么样啊 姐♥妹♥们♥
- Hi! - What's up, sisters?
-你好啊 -飞机上他就没合过眼
- Hey! - This one didn't sleep a wink on the plane.
我其实该让他睡一会儿
I should actually get him down for a nap.
别啊 你们这才刚到
Oh come on! You just got here!
的确 但如果他现在补个觉
I know, but if he catches up now,
之后我们就能接受治疗了 不是吗
we can do therapy later, can't we?
他大概得休息上一整天
He can probably take a break for one day.
维持生物钟的稳定很重要
Well, consistency's important.
的确是这样
Of course it is.
让我来哄他睡吧
Can I get him down?
你们俩看起来累坏了
You two look exhausted.
其实 我有一整套哄他睡觉的办法
Honestly, I've got a whole system.
他马上就能睡着
He'll be out in a snap.
我们收拾了我的旧房♥间
Well, we set you up
你们就呆在那儿 我带你们去吧
in my old room, so let's go up there.
-好的 -我们已经为你们准备好了一切
- Yes. - Yup, we've got everything you need.
天啊 他好乖啊
Oh my gosh, he's so good!
-你们来了我太高兴了 -你们饿吗
- I'm so glad you're here! - You hungry?
-饿死了 -走吧
- Starving. - Come on.
这话我爱听 走吧
Music to my ears! Let's go.
快看 这太美了
Oh look! It's so beautiful!
谢谢
Thank you!
你们什么时候去的罗马
When did you guys go to Rome?
是在她的怂恿下我们才延长了旅程
Man, this promoter's got me playing gigs,
差不多 逛遍了欧洲
like, all over Europe.
柏林 巴黎
Berlin, Paris,
-马德里 -难以置信
- Madrid... - I can't believe that
你们居然先我一步去了巴黎
you made it to Paris before me!
他一直在工作 我们都没怎么见到他
He's working so much. We barely see him.
你给我买♥♥了件足球球衣 太棒了
Ah you got grandpa a soccer jersey. Nice.
听我说 那儿的球赛太疯狂了
Man, the games there are nuts.
论对待运动的态度 美国人远没那么痴狂
I mean, you think that Americans take their sports seriously.
下次你来 我们一起去看球赛
When you come and visit, we'll go.
我有季票
I got season tickets.
他有季票 大人物
He's got season tickets, the big man.
我们还有一个礼物
And we do have one more present.
是的
Yes, we do.
我们有件事要宣布
We have a little announcement.
你们要结婚了吗
You're getting married?!
太棒了
That's all right for you.
-谢谢 -太好了
- Thank you. - Wonderful.
所以 你们是准备在伦敦办婚礼吗
So, are you guys getting married in London?
春天那里超级美
It's so beautiful in the spring.
你来把剩下的部分告诉他们
Well, you better tell them the rest.
那个 我们准备
Eh, we are getting married...
今晚结婚
tonight.
-什么 -就在这儿 客厅
- What? - Right here. In the living room.
我们一刻都不想再等了
We didn't want to wait any longer
我也从没想过要办多盛大的婚礼
and I've never wanted a big wedding anyway.
我们需要一个彩棚
And we're gonna have a chuppah with--
因为莉莉是犹太人
because Lily is Jewish, of course.
-不需要什么花哨的东西 -彩棚是什么
- Nothing fancy. - What-- what's a chuppah?
一种帐篷 新婚夫妇会站在底下
It's like a canopy that couples stand under.
象征着他们即将一起筑就家庭
It symbolizes a home they're gonna make together.
我们的话 我们已经建立的家庭了
Or in our case, the home we've already made together.
太棒了 太棒了
I love it, I love it.
那你的父母呢 他们不应该到这儿来吗
What about your parents? Shouldn't they be here?
我会通过摄像头远程连线
I'm gonna hook them up on the webcam
然后等到家再举♥行♥一场单独仪式
and then do, like, a separate ceremony when we get home.
我知道这的确是临时通知
I know this is, like, really short notice,
但大家对此都赞同吗
but is everybody cool with this?
你在开玩笑吧 我们马上要有一场婚礼了
Are you kidding? We're having a wedding!
-太好了 -我的天哪
- Yes! - Oh my gosh!
而且
And...
提交成功 恭喜 你是一名牧师了
你现在正式成为一名牧师了
You are now officially ordained.
愿耶♥和♥华♥赐福于你 孩子
Bless you, my son.
凭什么她能当牧师我不能
How come she gets to be the minister?
是因为我犯过重罪 是吗
It's 'cause of my felony, right?
我要提醒你们
I will remind you that
是我替这位达芙妮牧师挡了子弹
I am the one who took the bullet for Revered Daphne over there.
放松 好吗
Relax, okay?
你当我的伴郎
You, my best man.
我太感动了
Ah, I'm touched.
那我们抛下牧师
Hey let's, eh ditch the minister
去脱衣舞俱乐部嗨吧
and hit the strip club.
改日再约 我得去花市取莉莉的捧花
Rain check. I gotta get Lily's bouquet at the Flower Mart.
花我能去取
Oh I can get the flowers.
反正我还得去学校把这个给玛丽·贝斯
I have to go to campus to drop this off for Mary Beth anyway.
你看 伴郎之称你当之无愧啊
See? Living up to the title already.
我刚刚才意识到
Oh I just realized I have
穿什么最好
the perfect thing to wear.
-晚礼服 -晚礼服
- Prom tux! - Prom tux!
好吧 不在这儿
Okay, it's not there.
我
I...
好像拉伤了哪块肌肉
think I pulled something.
腹痛 脖子痛
Stomach ache, neck pain.
之前在中国你也这样过
That's exactly what happened to you in China.
小点儿声 聋女
Not so loud, deaf girl.
在中国什么也没发生 记住了吗
如果爸妈知道了审判的事
后果不堪设想
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表