剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Wh-- No way!
安吉洛超爱跳莎莎舞
Angelo loved salsa dancing.
真的吗
Seriously?
这并不偶然
Well, it's not that coincidental.
病人接受新的健康心脏移植后生活方式
It makes sense that someone with a new, healthy heart
会更积极 这很正常
would have a more active lifestyle.
的确
That's true.
-但 -但
- But... - But?
这些渴望都是我手术前从没有过的
I'm having all these weird cravings I never had
比如爱喝红酒
before the surgery, like red wine.
而且我喜欢上了各种音乐 比如古典乐
And I like different types of music, like classical,
在这之前我从没关注过古典乐
which I never paid attention to before.
多聊聊你们吧
But tell me more about you guys!
达芙妮在上医学预科 你呢
Daphne's pre-med. What about you?
-我是个文身艺术家 -真的吗
- Well, I'm a tattoo artist. - No way!
我一直想着文个身来遮掉我胸口的疤
I've been thinking about getting one to cover my chest scar.
但还没有决定好要文什么
I just haven't landed on the right one yet.
我在林伍德街的性感贝蒂那儿工作
I work at Bombshell Betty's on Lynwood.
来找我 我们一起挑图样
Come by. We'll figure it out.
那太棒了
That would be awesome.
我得走了
Well, I gotta go.
我非常高兴能有机会和你们联♥系♥上
But I am so glad we got a chance to connect.
下次 我想见见芮佳娜
Next time, I'd love to meet Regina.
当然好
Definitely.
我们需要先和她讲下
We should talk to her first.
我完全能理解
Totally get it.
我会等她同意
I will wait for the green light.
下次再见 好吗
See you both soon, I hope?
拜
Bye.
你说得对 她人很好
You were right. She's awesome.
施洗礼
Baptized?
什么意思 就是把他在水里浸一下
What do you mean? Like dunking him in water?
不 不是浸水里
No, there's no dunking.
就是洒几滴水 象征性地
It's just a few drops. It's symbolic.
象征他成为了基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Of turning him into a Christian?
是的 我猜
Yeah, I guess.
我以为我们都同意不把他扶养成任何教派的
I thought we agreed not to raise him as anything.
我们就只做有趣的部分 比如过节
We'll just do the fun stuff, like holidays.
我妈提出的
My mom brought it up.
我觉得这对她来说很重要
I think it would mean a lot to her.
-我是犹太教♥徒♥ 托比 -我知道
- I'm Jewish, Toby. - I know.
但我们的婚礼是混合式的
But we had a blended wedding ceremony,
也很和谐啊
and that worked.
卡尔顿可以同时信仰两个教啊
So, Carlton can be both religions,
犹太教和基♥督♥教
Jewish and Christian.
施了洗礼就不能两个教都信了
You can't be both when you're baptized.
这样 我们就给他穿套白色小西装
Look, we'll put him in a little white suit,
拍几张照片
we'll take some pictures,
然后我们就出去吃顿大餐
then we all go out and have a great meal.
就这样啊
That's it.
听着 我可以装饰圣诞树
Look, I can decorate a Christmas tree,
可以给复活节彩蛋上色
I can dye some Easter eggs,
但洗礼就有点太过了
but baptism is a bridge too far.
那个把小孩阴♥茎♥的包皮割下来的
Well, what's that ceremony where they chop off
仪式叫什么来着
the foreskin of the kid's Johnson?
割礼
A bris .
对 就是这个
Yeah, that one.
我们没有做这个
We didn't do that one.
我在想如果宗教对你来说这么重要
And I just figured if religion was that important to you--
不 我父母当然有吵着让我给孩子行割礼
No, of course my parents bugged me about having a bris.
我只是不想把我的宗教强加于你
I just didn't want to impose my religion on you.
就像我正在对你做的一样
Like I'm doing to you right now.
-妈 -怎么
- Mom? - Yeah?
我在写一份学校的作业
So, I'm doing this project for school
关于一种叫细胞记忆的东西
on something called cellular memory...
怎么了
Yeah?
这种理论是说每一个细胞内
It's the theory that every cell
都储存有一整套的遗传物质
contains a full set of genetic material.
那意味着进行了器♥官♥移♥植♥的患者
So that means that organ transplant patients
会继承捐赠者的DNA
would inherit their donor's DNA.
这作业听起来很有趣
Sounds like an interesting assignment.
你有没有好奇过是哪些人
Have you ever wondered about any of the people
接受了安吉洛的器官
who got Angelo's organs?
什么 没有
What? No.
那你从没想过要见其中任何一个人吗
So, you've never thought about meeting any of them?
完全没有
Absolutely not.
为什么
How come?
因为我 不愿意回忆那一天
Because I... don't like to think about that day.
那个决定
That decision.
那段日子
That whole time.
我不想和一个完全陌生的人
Last person I want to dredge all that up with
提起那些往事
is a complete stranger.
但那些人体内有他的一部分
But those people have a piece of him inside of them.
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
特拉维斯短♥信♥ 原谅我了吗
是你
You!
-这地方真酷 -我运气超好的
- Rad place. - Yeah, I lucked out.
这是给我的吗
Are those for me?
对
Yeah.
我不太确定你想要什么样的 不过...
I wasn't sure what you were looking for, but,
帅呆了
Super cool.
我也不知道刀疤有多长 所以...
I... I also didn't know how long the scar was, so...
那道疤还挺吓人的
It's pretty gnarly.
差不多 从这儿到这儿
Like, from here to here.
-你想看看吗 -当然
- You wanna see? - Sure.
想感受一下吗
You wanna feel it?
好
Yeah.
那是你♥爸♥爸的心脏
That's your dad's heart.
这太疯狂了
That is so crazy.
对啊
Yeah.
这俩哪个都很好
Either of these are great.
棒
Cool!
是这样的 我听说
The thing is, is I've heard that,
疤痕部位很难搞
scar tissue is tricky.
因为毛孔较少
It's less porous,
所以墨水涂在上面效果不一样
so it holds the ink differently.
可能要重复上几次色
It may require repeat sessions.
我倒是有时间
I've got the time,
不过要是很贵 我可能就得延期了
but if it's pricey, I may have to postpone.
我现在可没有大把的金钱啊
I'm not exactly flush with cash right now.
不 老天 我送你
Oh, no, god. It's on the house.
好吧
Okay.
我还有几个主意
I have a couple more ideas.
不如下次我去你那里吧
Why don't I just come by your place later?
你住哪里
Where do you live?
我现在其实有点无处落脚呢
I'm actually kind of inbetween places at the moment.
我上个公♥寓♥的房♥东
The landlord at my last apartment
一直在骚扰我
wouldn't stop hitting on me.
什么
What?
就为了要回押金
I had to threaten to call the cops
我不得不威胁他要报♥警♥
just to get my security deposit back.
这太糟糕了
That is awful.
你现在住在哪儿
Where are you staying now?
我的车里
My car.
-艾丽 -没事的
- Ally! - It's fine!
我知道所有能停车的好地方
I know all the good spots to park
不会被逮捕或是被骚扰的
so I don't get busted or bothered.
你可以跟我和达芙妮一起住啊
You could stay with me and Daphne.
不行 不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
你们真的很好 但...
That's really cool of you, but...
我是说 我们有好多富余地方
I mean, we have so much extra space
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表