剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
是北♥京♥的一位姚医生打来的
from a Dr. Yao in Beijing.
玲吗 天哪 她人超级棒
Ling? Oh, my god, she's amazing.
她对你也是赞誉有加
Well, she had some pretty lovely things to say about you too.
你在她诊所的工作表现让她印象深刻
She was very impressed with your work in her clinic.
我从她身上学到了很多
I learned so much from her.
我不禁在想
It got me thinking.
或许系里拒绝为你在姚医生诊所的工作
Maybe the department was hasty in denying you credit
授予学分的决定太草率了
for the work you did in Yao's clinic.
是吗
Oh?
我会重新审核你递交给系主任的申请
I'd like to revisit your request with the Department Chair.
如果你不介意的话
I mean, you know, if that's okay with you.
当然
Yes!
完全不介意
Absolutely!
我意识到我之前可能
Look, I realize now that I may have...
低估了你在医学方面的潜力
misjudged your medical prospects.
但今后我会帮助你走好这条路
However I can help with the cause moving forward,
我会支持你的 你明白了吗
you just know that you've got my support, okay?
谢谢你 教授
Thank you, Professor.
这对我意义非凡
It means a lot.
凯思琳·肯尼什 体育部长
凯思琳
Kathryn.
准备好去捕"金"了吗
You up for some whale hunting?
你说呢 多大的那种
You know it. How big are we talking?
大白"金"
A great white.
加文·鲍尔斯 原密苏里大学堪萨斯分校的
Gavin Bowers, former UMKC
四分卫 1980年…
Q.B., 1980…
中西部最大的自存储链的所有者
Owner of the largest self-storage chain in the Midwest
也是连续三年来我们最大的赞助商
and our top booster for three years running.
看来你做足了功课了
Someone's been doing her homework.
是的
Yes.
我希望这个记录能保持下去
Well, I'm hoping to keep that streak alive.
他明晚会飞来参加我们一年一度的晚宴
He's flying in tomorrow night for our annual wine and dine,
到时候我希望你能在我身边帮忙
and I want you by my side to help turn that
把那张支票上的五位数变成六位数
five-figure check into six figures.
好的 我会把明年足球馆翻新的计划
Great. I will walk him through the plans
给他仔细过一遍
for the football stadium renovation.
还有全国大学体育协会刚刚公布了
And the NCAA just posted
我们体育生的毕业成功率
our student-athlete graduation success rate.
是92%
It's at 92%!
太棒了
Bring it on!
七点半 卡特牛排餐厅
7:30. Carter's Steakhouse.
还有 他是个腿控 你穿裙子去
Oh and, eh he's a leg man, so wear a dress.
你说真的
Seriously?
这也是吸金的一部分
That's part of the game.
加文已婚 但喜欢玩暧昧
Gavin's married, but he likes to flirt.
反正我们理由正当 是吧
Heh, it's for a good cause, right?
是的
Right.
那好
All right.
就这么干吧
Let's do this.
大兵哥 你收到我短♥信♥没
G.I. Joe, did you get my text?
我有事得和你聊聊
I need to talk to you about something.
再给我三十分钟
我需要进行强制干预吗
Do I need to stage an intervention?
你看起来累坏了
You look exhausted.
我在强化训练 尽快回复巅峰状态
这样才能赶上地区赛
我觉得从生理角度来看
I don't think that it is physically possible
你的体形已经不可能再有上升空间了
for you to be in better shape.
你不明白 我快球的力度不如从前了
曲球破坏力也不强
我还要重新学队里的暗号♥
我落后了 大大落后
别紧张 好吗
Wow hey easy there, all right?
呼吸 放松
Just breathe. Relax.
我无法放松 我不能失去集中力
然后让队里失望
你能行的
You can do this.
我知道你能行
I know that you can.
你只要别把自己给逼疯了
You just have to stop psyching yourself out.
好吧 你说得对
你刚想和我说什么
没什么
Forget it.
等会儿再说
It can wait.
你接着训练吧
Get back to your training.
你确定
当然
Oh. Definitely.
展示一下你的身手吧 克里斯
?All right, let's see something here, Chris.
来吧 慢慢来
Come on, nice and easy.
漂亮
Yeah!
这球打得漂亮 哥们儿
Nice job painting the corners there, buddy.
再来一次
One more now.
动作要流畅
Nice and smooth.
很好
Yes.
他是谁
他刚从密歇根队转来
Eh he's a recent transfer from Michigan.
他叫克里斯·沃克
His name is Chris Walker.
他 下周开始比赛
He's, eh starting next week.
什么
特拉维斯 拜托
Travis, come on.
你已经快一年没打球了
You've been away from the game for almost a year.
听着 我们要对抗的是鹰队
Look, we're up against the Eagles.
他们可是全联盟最强的队伍之一
They're one of the best teams in the whole league okay?
要打败他们 我们就需要虎将
If we want to beat them, we gotta be bringing some heat.
我可以的
我知道你一直很努力
I know you've been working hard,
但是地区赛迫在眉睫
but the regionals are on the line here.
卡洛斯 注意控球
Carlos, charge the ball!
别让球主导你 加油
Don't let the ball play you! Come on!
等我一下
Hold on.
你至少得给我一次机会吧
特拉维斯 我必须为全队作出最佳决定
Travis, I have to make the best decision for the entire team.
明白吗 现在我需要克里斯接替你
Okay? Chris is where I need him to be right now.
我会让你重回正轨的 我保证
I will get you back on track. I promise.
哟 教练
Yo, Coach.
他是候补捕手吗
Is this the back-up catcher?
马丁内斯的手貌似得休息下
'Cause Martinez looks like he needs to ice down that hand.
不 这是特拉维斯 我们的二棒
No, this is Travis. He's our second starter.
特拉维斯 这是克里斯 刚和你说了
Travis, this is Chris. I was telling you about him.
希望你能喜欢候补区
I hope you like the bullpen.
好了 回去训练吧
All right, get back out there.
我等会儿再来找你
All right, I'm gonna catch you later.
你还带了伏特加吗
You bring the vodka too?
经过四个小时的学习后
After that four-hour session,
要能有一口螺丝起子我怎样都行
I'd kill for a screwdriver.
screwdriver螺丝起子 鸡尾酒
难以置信你居然不会手抽筋
I cannot believe your hand didn't cramp up.
你真的很有毅力
You've got serious stamina.
所以
So,
我在想
I was wondering...
不行 你还不能正式文身
No, you're not ready for a chair.
慢慢来 小徒弟
Slow your roll, Padawan.
你来这儿才一星期
You've been here like a week.
听我说 好吗
Hear me out, okay?
我不是要求给顾客文 只是我一个朋友
I'm not asking to work on customers, just one of my friends.
在我的店里 用我的器材
In my shop, using my machines.
我之前文过身 很多次了
I've done this before, dozens of times.
在另一个国家
In another country.
会在你下班后 他不会付钱
It would be after hours and he's not paying for it.
也不会发到照片分享上
He won't post it on Instagram.
不会有人知道的
No one will know.
什么弃权声明我们都愿意签
And we'll sign whatever waiver you want.
请你 至少考虑一下吧
Just please, at least consider it?
给我看看图样
Let me see 'em.
这是一只"朱雀"
It's a Zhu Que.
在中国神话里意义很深刻
They're, pretty huge in Chinese mythology.
我喜欢它透露的活力
I like the vibrancy,
但你的阴影部分不够好
but your shading's patchy.
你需要加强层次感 你看
You need more layers. See?
要想它跃然纸上 你需要干净的过渡
If you want to make it pop, you need clean transitions.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表