剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Being in Afghanistan taught me
"总有一天"也许都不会存在
there might not be a "someday."
我只能相信自己当下想要的
I have to trust in what I want right now.
就是你
And that's you.
如果有什么变化 我们再来解决
If that changes, we'll deal with it.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
感谢你过来
Hey. Thanks for coming.
我本来也想给你发短♥信♥的
I was gonna text you too.
我不希望把事情搞成这样
I hate the way that we left things.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry if I--
我不知道该说什么
I mean, I just didn't know what to say.
我也是
Me neither.
过来
Hey, come here.
好了
Oh, yes.
过来
Yeah, come over here.
坐坐好 来见见西蒙娜
Just sit up and meet Simone.
这是我儿子卡尔顿
So this is my son Carlton.
他一岁了
He's-- he's a year old
他得了唐氏综合症
and he has Down syndrome.
他还拥有爽朗的笑
He also has an amazing laugh,
非常喜欢吃蓝莓
a real thing for blueberries,
非常喜欢打击乐
and is killer on percussion.
他很可爱
He's adorable.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说你是医药代表
So, um, I hear you're a pharmaceutical rep?
是的
Yeah.
这份工作怎么样
How's that?
烂透了
Well, it sucks.
我一天12小时坐在车里
I'm-- I'm in my car 12 hours a day.
如果我再穿上一件运动上衣
If I have to wear another blazer,
我都不知道自己要去做什么了...
I don't know what I'm going to do...
达芙妮 等等
Daphne, wait. Wait.
什么情况 你要去告发我吗
What the hell? Did you narc on me?
是的没错
Yeah, I did.
你想毁掉我的人生吗
Are you trying to ruin my life?
当然不是 我没说你的名字
Of course not. I didn't say your name,
但是我的父母需要知道他们存在问题
but my parents need to know they have a problem.
也许你的教练应该跟你说
Maybe your coach can convince you
身体健康比投出一个更好的快球更重要
that your health is more important than a better fastball.
你以为我在用药 是因为我想投得更好吗
You think I'm using because I want to throw better?
我用药是因为一个警♥察♥想要逮捕我
I'm using because a cop tried to arrest me
他拽着我的肩关节
and he strained my rotator cuff.
我几天前就不再用那东西了
I stopped taking that stuff a few days ago.
这次只用了一点点
It was just for a little bit, you know,
因为皇家队下礼拜就要举办选拔赛了
because my Royals' try-out is next week
我没有足够的时间让肩膀自然愈合
and I didn't have enough time to let my shoulder heal naturally.
如果你停止用药 你就能好起来了
If you stopped using, then you should be fine.
没错 但是我的职业生涯就结束了
Right! My career is done.
你难道不觉得自己有点多事吗
Don't you think you're being a little dramatic?
我爸爸会去做演讲 就这样
My dad's going to yell and lecture, and that's it.
演讲 你以为只有这样而已吗
A lecture? You think that's what's coming?
你妈妈为整个球队安排了一次强制的药物检查
Your mom ordered a mandatory drug test for the whole team.
我的人生毁了
My life is over.
我不忍♥心这样做
I don't think I can do this.
是时候放手了 亲爱的
Ah, it's time to let go, sweetie.
向前看
Move on.
她陪了我这么久
She's been with me through so much--
跟我和扎拉一起去墨西哥
running away to Mexico with Zarra,
经历那个可怕的章鱼
that terrible octopus phase,
还跟我去参加铁链劳♥改♥
my time on the chain gang.
现在她要载着别人去了
Now she'll be there for somebody else.
我开着拉风的车 还是个时髦的艺术家
I'm the funky artist with the cool car.
如果我没有了她 那我是什么呢
If I let her go, what does that make me?
一个可以自己养活自己的时髦艺术家
The funky artist who can pay her bills.
我知道听着有点傻 她只是一辆车而已
I know it sounds dumb and it's just a car,
但是我觉得好像在对自己的童年告别
but I feel like I'm saying goodbye to being a kid or something.
你是有一点傻傻的
Well, you are a little bit.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表