剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
- Will you keep me posted? - Yeah.
丝卡
Skye?
我想我可能知道他在哪
I think I know where he might be.
你完全把我吃空了 约翰
You completely undermined me, John.
凯思琳 你能做一个比它实际看起来
Come on, Kathryn. You're making a much bigger deal
大得多的生意
out of this than it actually was.
我在走廊里遇见迈克了
I ran into Mike in the hallway.
就是在谈话中自然地提出来
It just naturally came up in conversation,
我就想 "我失去了什么呢 问问吧"
and I thought, "What have I got to lose? Ask."
"凯思琳...
"Kathryn...
"我以为你跟约翰说了
"I thought you would have told John
钱打了水漂"
that the money went to swimming."
"我跟他说了 迈克
"Oh, I did, Mike. I did.
"但是很显然我的丈夫决定绕开我
"But apparently my husband decided to circumvent me
直接去找你要他想要的东西"
and go directly to you to get what he wanted."
你知道吗 你反应过度了
You know what? You are overreacting.
你的行为对我造成了恶劣影响 约翰
Your actions have consequences for me, John.
你绕过我会显得我懦弱
Going over my head made me look weak.
你怎么看不出来
How can you not see that?
是的 是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry.
我当时没想清楚
I didn't think it through.
你知道这份工作对我来说有多难吗
Do you know how much harder it is for me in this job?
每次开会我都是唯一的女性
I am the only woman in every one of my meetings.
我在午饭之前都这样站着
I stand like this before lunch
因为我读到过 这样会提高睾酮含量
'cause I read that it boosts your testosterone
能帮你说话更有自信
and helps you speak more confidently.
我不知道他们为什么给我这份工作
I have no idea why they gave me this job.
他们给你这份工作因为
They gave you the job because
你很擅长让人们按照你的需求做事
you are incredible at getting people to do what you want,
包括写下巨额支票
including writing very large checks.
我感觉力不从心了 约翰
I'm feeling in over my head, John,
我需要你的支持
and I need your support.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Yeah.
我支持了你几十年
I supported you for decades.
我知道 我不会再成为你的麻烦了
I know, so I will not be a problem anymore.
好 你能把这些东西整理一下吗
Okay. Can you unpack all this?
我还有50件事要做
I have about 50 things I have to do.
我去为物理考试临阵磨枪了
I'm off to cram for a physics exam.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-再见 -拜拜
- Yeah. See ya. - Bye.
卢卡 图像处理的事情怎么样了
Hey, Luca, about that Photoshop thing?
没错
Yeah, sure.
你还有很多次可以让我留下来
There's only so many times you can ask me to stay
就在维姆拉想明白你本可以
before Vimla figures out that you really should
去技术支持那里订个服务之前就行了
just get a subscription to Tech Support.
事实上 我想和你谈谈
Actually, I wanted to talk to you.
你要和我分手
You're breaking up with me.
谈不上分手 因为我们从来没在一起过
Well, we can't break up because we were never together.
好吧
Okay.
-我的女儿们回来了 -我就知道
- Look, my daughters are back. - I knew it.
我 我在学校里遇见了达芙妮
I-- I run into Daphne on campus,
我们很合得来 你就不爽了
we get along, and you freak out.
我没不爽
I'm not freaking out.
我看见你看我们的眼神
I saw the way you were looking at us,
像是在说他跟她的年纪比跟我更接近
like-- like he's closer to her age than mine.
而这是真的
Which is true.
而且不相关
And irrelevant.
我不想对他们撒谎
I don't want to lie to them.
我以前撒过谎 造成了许多伤害
I've done it before and it's caused a lot of damage.
那就告诉他们
So tell them.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我上一段感情结束地很惨
My last relationship ended horribly
我只想简简单单的
and I-- I wanted something simple.
我们之间有种连结 你知道的
You and I have a connection and you know that.
请不要让事情变得更加艰难
Please don't make this harder than it has to be.
好吧
Fine.
行
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
-教室见 -好 当然
- I'll see you in class. - Yeah. Sure.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你知道大家有多担心你吗
Do you know how worried everyone is about you?
你嗑药了吗
Did you take anything?
我对这一切感到抱歉
我骗了我妈妈
我逼着你们早早回了家
我制♥造♥了这场混乱 我知道每个人都讨厌我
没人讨厌你
Nobody hates you.
我们爱你
We love you.
你只是迷失在了那边
You just lost yourself out there,
但有我们在 我们会帮助找到自己
but we're here to help you get back.
我不该做视频讲你们的事
这太自私了
没关系
It's all right.
我以为这能为我打开事业的大门
但是并没有
我不知道自己怎么了 都不像我自己了
我有点不对劲
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
没事的
It's all right.
我去打电♥话♥给梅洛迪
I'm gonna go call Melody.
我都不敢相信距离上次见你过了这么久
我知道
I know.
中国怎么样
挺好的
It was good.
那你和特拉维斯 我猜是认真的了
埃米特
Emmett...
看到你们在一起 比我想象的还要难受
你说你可以接受的
You said you were fine with it.
我知道
是你跟我分手的
You broke up with me.
我几个礼拜没下床
I didn't get out of bed for weeks.
我难受得想死
I wanted to die of sadness.
对不起 我犯了很多错误
我有很多的遗憾
埃米特 别...
Emmett, don't...
我不该放你走的
我不敢相信他那么说了
I can not believe he said that.
你知道我这几个月
Do you know how badly
有多想听到这句话吗
I wanted to hear that for months?
我记得
Oh, I remember.
现在我和特拉维斯在一起了 你猜怎么着
And-- and now I'm with Travis, and you know what?
我很开心
I'm happy!
你应该开心 他是最好的
You should be. He's the best.
他是
He is.
但他说那句话时
But when he said that,
我的心怦怦跳
my heart, it leapt a little bit.
这很糟糕吗
Is that terrible?
当然不
Of course not.
又怎么了
What now?
那家诊所
The clinic...
不作数 我得不到学分
it doesn't count. I'm not getting credit!
什么
What?
这一年都浪费了 完全浪费了
My entire year was a waste. A complete waste!
达芙妮 冷静一下 好吗
Daphne, just-- just wait a minute, okay?
我落下了一年的学业
I am a year behind.
同年级的所有人都超过了我
Everyone on my track is ahead of me.
明戈离开了 我在学校里
Mingo has moved on and I can't find
连一个住的地方都没有
a place to live on campus!
达芙妮 你得冷静下好吗
Daphne, you have got to calm down. Okay?
我没有责怪你的意思
I'm not blaming you.
我自己同意的 但是
I said yes, but...
我应该意识到结果的
I should have realized what this would do.
结果是我们在一起度过了很棒的一年
What it did was give us an amazing year together.
当然了 刚回来的前几周
And of course, the first couple of weeks back,
我们会不习惯
we are gonna feel off,
我也确定我们错过了很棒的派对
and I'm sure that we missed a really awesome Sigma Nu party
或是一场激动人心的球赛 但...
or, like, a really exciting football game, but...
有多少人能说
how many people can say
他们看过兵马俑
that they have seen the Terracotta Warriors
或是在漓江上漂流过
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表