剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
《错位青春》前情回顾
Previousy on Switched at Birth...
宝贝丫头们回家啦
Our girls are home!
我会去上一些医学预科课程
I'm gonna take a couple of pre-med classes
我的计划是找个地方
My plan is to find a place to live.
裂痕杯上面那个公♥寓♥怎么样
What about the apartment above the Cracked Mug,
那里现在不是空着吗
isn't that empty?
你疯了
You're mad.
没有 没事 搬去和达芙妮住吧
我们之间什么也不会改变
Nothing is gonna change between us.
你要跟我分手
You're... breaking up with me.
-我的女儿们回家了 -我就知道
- My daughters are back - I knew it.
请不要让事情变得更加艰难
Please don't make this harder than it has to be.
我只是利用女孩的愚蠢赚钱
I'm just making a buck off girls' stupidity.
你是一个自负 种族主义 低级的小偷
You are an arrogant, sexist, bottom-feeding thief.
-有传言说 你是新的舍监 -确实
- Rumor has it that you are the new RA. - It's true.
嘿 我们今晚有派对
Oh, hey, we're having a party tonight.
化妆成你最喜欢的歌♥手来
Come dressed as your favorite singer.
年轻金钱 宝贝
Young money, baby!
我的天
Oh, my God!
这实在太侮辱人了 你知道吧
That's totally insulting, you know that, right?
你不喜欢李尔·韦恩吗
You don't like Lil Wayne?
随便吧 一会见
Whatever. I'll see you later.
早上好
Good morning.
没想到"只做朋友"
I had no idea that being "Just friends"
这么难受
was gonna be so uncomfortable.
我说我睡地上的
Hey, I offered to take the floor,
是你坚持说李尔·韦恩是个绅士
but you insisted that Lil Wayne was a gentleman.
没什么话比这句更对了
Truer words have never been spoken.
怎么
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
昨晚派对上我们的照片
A picture of us from the party last night.
有人发到流言匪语上了
Someone posted it on Chat Bandit.
真的吗 为什么
Seriously? Why?
显然是为了说我
To tell me what a racist ass I am,
-是个种族主义混♥蛋♥ -什么
- apparently. - What?
我手♥机♥上也刷爆了
Mine's blowing up, too.
这是我在照片分享上发的那张
This is the photo I posted on Instagram.
我打扮成李尔·韦恩 我就成三K党啦
I dressed up as Lil Wayne. You'd think I went as a KKK member.
"又是一个无脑白人姑娘
"Just another brainless white girl,
仗着自己的白人特权"
coasting on her white privilege."
什么
What?
我的天
Oh my God...
大家讨厌我们
People hate us.
错 位 青 春
第五季 第二集
我的投手受伤了 需要人立即替补
My pitcher's injured, I need someone to replace him immediately.
特拉维斯怎么样 他现在归队了
What about Travis? You have him back now.
但他需要大量训练
Yeah, but he needs some serious conditioning.
他在中国没打球 只是当教练去了
He wasn't playing in China. He was coaching.
那你有什么B计划吗 约翰
Well, what's your Plan "B" then, John?
我发现密歇根队一个投手
I found this kid pitching for Michigan.
他显然家里有些问题
He apparently has some family issues,
需要调得离家近些
needs to transfer closer to home.
家在堪萨斯吗
And home is Kansas City?
-对 -那很好
- Yes. - That's great.
我马上去办 他叫什么名字
I'll get right on it. What's his name?
克里斯·沃克
Chris Walker.
时速90英里的快球 擅长曲球
90-mile-an-hour fastball, killer slider,
看看这个
and check this out...
他的击球率高达32.5%
he's batting .325.
很好 赶紧找来
I love it. We will travel him down here.
不必 他已经来了
No need to. He's already here.
-真的吗 -然而在跟别的学校谈
- Really? - Talking to other schools.
我们叫他来一起吃晚餐
We'll have him over for dinner.
他一旦看到你那些皇家队的纪念品
Once he gets a peek at your Royals stuff,
肯定会被你征服
it'll knock his socks off.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Well, hello.
你和达芙妮不是搬出去了吗
I thought you and Daphne had moved out.
确实是
Yes, we did,
但我们缺好多生活用品
but there's a significant lack of groceries at our pad.
你知道真实世界里
You do know where to obtain groceries
该去哪买♥♥生活用品吧
out there in the real world?
知道 但我想来看看你们
Hmm, yeah, but I wanted to see you guys!
冰箱里有烤面
Ohhh, there's some lasagna in the fridge.
谢谢
Thank you!
我帮达芙妮拿一点
I... will grab it for Daphne.
我今晚和特拉维斯一起吃晚饭
I'm having dinner with Travis tonight.
出去吃饭 住公♥寓♥
Dinners out, apartments...
听起来你只缺
sounds like all you're missing is...
工作吗 我很快就会有的
A job? I will have one, very soon.
当文身艺术家
As a tattoo artist.
城里有间工作室
There is this studio in town,
是一个叫诺埃勒的了不起的女人开的
it's run by this amazing woman named Noelle.
她是位实至名归的原创艺术家
She is truly an original artist.
她设计了托芙·罗背上的三联画
She did a full triptych on Tove Lo's back,
因为这她还上了滚石封面
and it landed her the cover of Rolling Stone.
各地的人都因她的设计慕名而来
People come from all over just for her designs.
你得到了她的面试吗
So you have an interview with her.
不算 但我在北♥京♥花了好几个月在这事上
Not exactly, but, I did this for months in Beijing.
我有一份很棒的作品集
I've got a killer portfolio,
而且我知道
and what I know is,
要从事前卫的艺术工作
in order to be doing cutting edge work,
就得待在高端的工作室
you've gotta be at a great studio.
所以别担心
So no worries.
这份工作妥妥的
I got this job in the bag.
-听起来很棒 -多谢
- Sounds good. - Thanks, 'rents!
你好 班德
Hey there, Bender.
什么
Huh?
班德 贾德·尼尔森演的
Bender. Judd Nelson?
《早餐俱乐部》
Breakfast Club.
天啊 你太小了
God, you're young.
我就知道你是因为我小才分手的
I knew the age thing was the reason you ended this.
我说了 我女儿们回来了
I told you, my daughters are home,
我得把重心放在家庭 就是这样
I need to focus on family, that's all.
行
Okay...
所以如果年龄不是死穴
So if age isn't the hangup,
我们来谈谈数字吧
let's talk numbers.
你不必说出来
You don't have to say it out loud,
我就数数字
I'll just start counting,
我要是说对了你就眨眨眼
and you could blink when I get to the right number.
三十五
35.
三十六
36.
三十七
37.
三十八
38.
三十九
39?
四十
40.
我真是厉害
Oh, good for me.
你们是芮佳娜和卢卡吗
You Regina and Luca?
是的
Yeah.
真好 妈妈和锅盖头
Great. The mom and the jarhead.
-你说什么 -你刚才说什么
- Excuse me? - What did you say?
埃弗斯教授让我们组队做小组任务
Professor Evers put us together for the group challenge.
你们俩应该都已经看过名单了吧
I assumed you guys already saw the list.
当然
Of course.
我刚还跟卢卡说呢
I was just telling Luca,
我在河东区开了一家咖啡店
that I own a cafe in East Riverside,
这次项目正好可以用
and we can use that for the project.
随便吧 我会转告埃弗斯
Fine. I'll go let Evers know.
怎么会这样
How did that happen?
大概教授觉得我们很合拍
Maybe the professor thinks we're a good fit.
我只是 我不明白 什么时候开始
I just... I don't get it, when did dressing up
打扮成嘻哈歌♥手就成了种族歧视了
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表