剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
《错位青春》前情提要
Previously on Switched at Birth...
年轻金钱 宝贝
Young Money, baby!
这实在太侮辱人了 你知道吧
That's totally insulting. You know that, right?
你要绝食抗♥议♥吗
So, you're hunger striking?
我要在黑人学生联盟前扎营
I'm camping in front of the BSU
绝食抗♥议♥
and refusing to eat.
我实际能做的就是支持你
All I can really offer is my support.
卢卡和我在一起了
Luca and I are together.
这不真实
It's unreal!
你以为他几岁 25吗
What is he, like, 25?
我们该分开一暑假
I think we should take the summer,
看会如何
see what happens.
明戈
Mingo.
校长刚给我打电♥话♥
That was the president.
他想要明天见见我们
He wants to meet with us
解决我们其余的需求
to address the rest of our demands.
太好了
Yes!
我之前文过身 很多次了
I've done this before dozens of times.
在另一个国家 你还不能正式文身
In another country. You're not ready for a chair.
剽窃别人的设计
Rip off designs?
有些人会 但诺埃勒不会
Some do, but not Noelle.
一开始的几天 我只喝鸡汤
The first few days, I just had chicken broth,
昨晚我吃了个苹果
and then I had an apple last night,
我的味蕾都要爆♥炸♥了
and my taste buds practically exploded!
你看
Hey, look at that.
谢尔曼楼
感觉肯定很好吧
It's gotta feel good.
是啊
It really does.
你知道彼得森院长辞职了吗
Did you hear Dean Peterson resigned?
据说私营部门有个空缺
They said he had an opportunity in the private sector,
但我们都懂是怎么回事
but we all know what that means.
他们终于把我们当一回事了
Yeah, they're finally taking us seriously.
虽然还有很多事要做
There's a lot of work still to be done,
但现在终于有所好转了
but things are starting to change.
有些事却是永远不变
And then, some things never change.
日安啊 姑娘们
G'day, ladies.
嗨 明戈
Hey, Mingo.
艾莉丝 嗨
Iris, hey.
你还好吗
How are you?
我还好
I'm fine.
我听说你开始吃饭了
I-- I hear you're eating again.
要不要我
You want me to
帮你烤只大虾
throw another shrimp on the barby for ya?
我要去黑人学生联盟了
I have to get to BSU.
回见
I'll see you later.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah, of course.
不过就是我一年里最喜欢的日子罢了
It's only my favorite day of the whole damn year.
袋鼠狂欢节
The Kangaroo Krawl?
这是个全天的酒吧狂欢节
It's an all-day pub crawl.
我们会去12家最棒的酒吧
We go to the best 12 bars,
在每家喝两瓶啤酒
drink two beers at each one
全为致敬学校精神
all in the name of school spirit.
当然了 完全未经批准
Totally unsanctioned, of course.
加油
Go Roos.
最后还醒着的人会被加冕为袋鼠国王
Last man standing is crowned Kangaroo King.
接下来的一年 大家都要请他喝酒
Everybody has to buy him his drinks for the rest of the year.
怎么样 要不要加入
So, what do you say? You want in?
我也想加入
I wish I could,
可是玛利罗教授给我
but Professor Marillo hooked me up
在学生健康中心安排了一份志愿者工作
with a volunteer job at the Student Health Center
来挣学分 所以我得去工作
for extra credit, so I gotta work.
什么 大周六的
What, on a Saturday?
不 我很开心
No, I'm excited.
很期待重回战斗岗位
I'm looking forward to getting back in the trenches.
不过我们下周末可以一起玩
But, we should hang out next weekend.
我也想
Yeah, I'd love that,
可我要去乔治城看艾米
but I'm actually, going to Georgetown to see Amy.
好吧
Right.
祝你新工作顺利
But, best of luck with the new job.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
再见
See ya.
我还以为
I mean, I just figured
那么多锚啊龙啊的
with all the millions of anchors and dragons
大家都是互相抄呢
that everybody copied off of each other.
不 这可是文身圈
No, it's, like, the number one
最首要的不成文规定
unwritten rule in the ink world.
剽窃别人的设计
Stealing someone else's tattoo
是绝对会被打的
is a sure way to get your ass kicked.
再说 诺埃勒本身就是
Besides, Noelle represents herself
以完全原创闻名
as being completely original.
她一直坚持独树一帜
She's all about non-conformity.
她甚至从来不会复画她自己的作品
She never even duplicates her own work.
那你就是遇上麻烦了
Well, then I'd say you've got a problem,
因为这两个实在是太像了
because these look awfully similar.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
应该就要像你说的那样吧
Well, I guess it's like you said,
揍扁她
you gotta kick her ass.
我要提醒你
Now, I need to remind you,
作为志愿者 你不能触碰任何患者
as a volunteer, you are not allowed to touch patients.
当然 我明白
Of course. I understand.
你是来观察并协助
You're here to observe and assist
当值医生的
the physician on duty.
也就是杰克逊医生
In this case, Dr. Jackson.
抱歉 你是说杰克逊医生吗
Sorry, did you say Dr. Jackson?
他在市中心开了一间免费诊所
He runs a free clinic downtown
每周六会来这里帮忙
and fills in for us on Saturdays.
他就在那里
There he is.
达芙妮 达芙妮
Daphne, Daphne!
去药柜
Go to the drug lockup.
给我拿一瓶破伤风抗毒素和注射器
Get me a tetanus vial and syringe.
氧可酮
昨天前天都没有开出过氧可酮
No Oxycodone was prescribed yesterday nor the day before.
是不是你拿了
Did you take it?
我绝不会再做这种事情
I will never do anything like that again.
我无法容忍♥偷窃
I can't tolerate stealing.
我必须解雇你
I have to let you go.
错 位 青 春
第五季 第六集
你是在质问我 好像我抢劫了你一样
Are you seriously trying to front like I ripped you off?
我只是在说这两张图真的很像
All I'm saying is that they look pretty similar.
那又怎样 你是我的学徒
So what? You're my apprentice.
-你的就是我的 -你说什么
- What's yours is mine. - What?
这是谁说的 从没听过这种说法
Says who? I've never even heard of that.
这就是你只是学徒
One of the many reasons
而不是文身师的众多原因之一
you're an apprentice and not an artist.
"众多原因" 什么原因
"Many reasons"? What reasons?
首先 你不是本地人
First of all, you're not from around here,
我能看出来
and it shows.
事实上 我一半的家人就是来自河东区
Actually, half of my family is from East Riverside.
是吗 我在这里长大 在这里上学
Really? Well, I grew up here, went to school here.
我的第一份工作是在汉密尔顿大街上的
My first job was at Sam's Thrift Store
山姆二手店 你知道那家店吗
on Hamilton Avenue. Do you know it?
估计不知道
Didn't think so.
而且很悲哀的是
And sadly,
你富家女的气息束缚了我的创作
your rich girl vibe is cramping my style.
可如果我优秀到让你来偷我的设计
You know what, if I am good enough to steal from,
那我就有资格做真正的文身师
then I'm good enough to have my own chair.
你真的以为你准备好了
You really think you're ready?
我知道我准备好了
I know I'm ready.
那好
Okay.
恭喜你 你可以文身了
Congratulations, you've got one.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表