剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
再见她肯定很怪吧
after everything.
没什么 没事
No, it was no big deal. It was fine.
你今晚应该来当DJ
You should DJ tonight!
莉莉要带卡尔顿去见大学里的朋友对吧
Lily is taking Carlton to go visit college friends, right?
J和K今晚要玩肯尼什游戏
And J and K are having the Kennish game night.
可别告诉我你也想玩
Tell me you are not dying to escape that.
就算我去当DJ
Even if I wanted to DJ,
转盘机也要用电
turn tables require electricity.
我就拉个延长线
Well, I'll just run an extension cord
接到楼下的裂痕杯就好了
downstairs to the Cracked Mug.
来吧 求你了
Come on! Please!
派对没有音乐就太逊了
It's gonna be so lame without music.
而且你至关重要
And you're totally a big deal.
要是你来打碟
How cool will we look to Simone
那我们在西蒙娜眼里多酷
with DJ TK at the turn tables?
-好吧 -太棒了
- Fine. Okay. - Yay!
巴尔明斯基医生 你有空吗
Dr. Barminski, do you have a sec?
怎么了
What's up?
有件奇怪的事
Um, I saw something kind of weird earlier.
我朋友在同一地方有许多淤青
A friend of mine had a bunch of bruises in the exact same spot,
形状很像一朵花
almost like a blossom.
听起来像针孔 他有糖尿病吗
Sounds like an injection site. Is your friend diabetic?
似乎没有
I don't think so.
这种淤青要是在腹部
Well, when we see abdominal bruise patterns like that,
可能是注射了胰岛素
we assume insulin.
在小臂有可能是吸毒
Forearms could indicate narcotics.
淤青在哪里
Where was the site?
在他的三角肌上 这里
On his deltoid, up here.
你朋友是运动员吗
Is your friend an athlete?
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
他们通常会在三角肌注射类固醇
It's a common place to inject steroids.
告诉你朋友小心点
Tell your friend to be careful.
他可能会伤到自己
He could seriously hurt himself.
裂痕杯
她来了吗
Hey, is she here yet?
还没见到
I haven't seen her.
你确定不用让我
Are you sure you don't just want me
跟西蒙娜说滚蛋吗
to tell Simone to go to hell?
好像我在乎
And make it seem like I care
她那完美的衣服 车子和工作似得
about her perfect clothes and car and job?
不 绝不
No, absolutely not.
你好
Um, hi there.
你不在邀请名单上
You are not on the list.
得了吧
Oh, come on. Are you really
你不会还在为T恤的事生气吧
still mad about the whole T-shirt thing?
是的 快滚
Yeah. Now scram.
给你二十块
I'll give you 20.
好吧
Fine.
要是敢看我的文件一眼
But if you even take one look at my portfolio,
我就在你额头上文 懂吗
you are going to wake up with a forehead tattoo, all right?
好了 再见
Cool. Bye.
为明天能在灯光下脱毛干杯
Cheers to be able to shave my legs in the light tomorrow!
干杯
Salute!
有人打扮得很帅啊
Mmm. Someone cleaned up nice.
听说我女朋友今晚想炫耀一番
完全正确
Damn straight.
西蒙娜
Oh, Simone.
你能来真是太好了
I am so glad that you could make it.
记得我朋友艾丽吧
You remember my friend Ally?
这是我男朋友 特拉维斯
And this is my boyfriend Travis.
-你没和埃米特在一起吗 -没有
- Oh, so you're not with Emmett? - No!
我和特拉维斯在一起
Travis and I have actually been together
快一年了
for almost a year.
懂了 幸会 特拉维斯
Gotcha. Nice to meet you, Travis.
你认得达芙妮的
Oh, and you know Daphne.
你还好吗
Hey, how's it going?
-很好 你呢 -也好
- Good. You? - Good.
你一定要参观一下
Oh, you have got to see our view.
快来
Come on!
-嗨 球手 -嗨
- Hey, baller. - Hey.
天 太想来杯啤酒了
Man, I'm ready for a beer.
你♥爸♥让我往返跑了将近一小时
Your dad had me running suicides for, like, an hour.
别担心 还是能杀出重围的
But don't worry, still ready to bust out my Nae Nae.
我保证 在姑娘面前流血
I promise, bleeding on a girl
可不在我的约会流程内
isn't normally part of my first-date routine.
你还有个流程
There's a routine, huh?
一般都是以请对方喝酒开始的
Usually starts with me buying you a beer.
严格讲 这是我办的派对
Well, technically, it's my party,
所以是我请你喝酒
so I'm buying you a beer.
听你的
If you insist.
英国人 演过泰坦尼克号♥ 金发
British, Titanic, blond.
妮可·基德曼
Nicole Kidman!
是凯特·温斯莱特
Kate Winslet!
妮可·基德曼是澳大利亚人 亲爱的
Nicole Kidman is Australian, honey.
怎么可能
What are you talking about?
她在电影里都是美国口音
She's always talking like an American in the movies.
芮佳娜和卢卡 八分
Oh! Regina and Luca, eight.
约翰和凯瑟琳 两分
John and Kathryn, two.
再加上我们在禁忌环节大获全胜
Plus our sweeping victory in Taboo.
好了 我就知道了输了
Okay, I know defeat when I see it.
-马上回来 -知道了
- I will be right back. - I got it.
至少我能在家教你们
It's the least I can do to make up for schoolin' you
作为补偿
in your own home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还是不知道你是怎么
I still don't know how you
从"舌头 裤子 舞会"
knew Miley Cyrus
就猜到麦莉·赛勒斯的
from "Tongue, pants, ball."
-你俩太默契了 -并没有
- You two share a brain. - Apparently not,
卢卡在经济战略考试中得了A
because Luca just aced our economic strategies paper
-我却只得了C -怎么会
- and I got a C. - What are you talking about?
你不是说上了院长的白名单吗
You said you were on the fast track to the Dean's List.
-怎么回事 -不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
我和助教劳伦聊了聊
I talked to our TA Lauren,
但她却表现得很奇怪
but she was weird about it.
我倒是很好奇
I wonder what that's all about.
劳伦 一会来见我 怎么样
再和她聊聊 说不定她会顿悟
Just talk to her again. You know, she'll probably see the light.
来玩飞行棋怎么样
How about Parcheesi?
-棒极了 宝贝 -我超爱飞行棋
- Oh yeah, baby! - I love Parcheesi.
有奶酪有飞行棋 太棒了
We got cheese, we got Parcheesi. It's gonna be great.
但我觉得好累
Actually, I'm pretty tired.
今晚就到这里吧
Um, mind if we call it a night?
是吗 我知道原因
Really? I know what's going on over there.
你想在惨败之前赶紧溜掉
You want to get out of here while you're still ahead.
可能就是这样
It may have crossed my mind.
哪天你再来比比
Well, you know what? You come back for a rematch someday.
我的自尊心估计一两个月就能愈合了
My pride will probably heal in about, what? One or two months.
可能吧
Maybe.
你今晚在这睡吗
You staying over?
我明早有个培训
I have an early training thing for the Reserves.
之后再打给你好吗
Call you after?
好
Sure.
拜拜
See ya.
-拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
芮佳娜 你还好吧
Regina, are you okay?
不好 我觉得卢卡劈腿了
No, I think Luca is cheating on me.
那边穿工装短裤的 他有恐水症
Cargo shorts over there? He has a pathological fear of water.
六年没有洗过澡了
Hasn't showered in six years.
那算什么
That's nothing.
穿粉色衬衫的那个还有多重人格呢
The guy with the pink shirt has multiple personalities.
还养了只雪貂
One owns a ferret.
等等
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表