剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
cause the season's over.
现在真是太棒了
This is so nice.
我们大家又重聚在一起
Just having us all together again.
我和特拉维斯父亲的关系
My relationship with, Travis's dad,
曾经一度..
it was always,
有些难以维持
a little rocky.
对于特拉维斯来说
And Eddie was more of a father
艾迪比起我的前夫更像是一个父亲
to Travis than my ex was.
好了 我们别攻击这孩子的生父了
Now, let's not insult the kid's dad.
没错 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
但我们向来十分感激你当时全力支持我们
But we were always so grateful that you were there for us.
他过去每年都来陪我们过圣诞节
He used to come visit every Christmas,
他还总会带一些飞机模型元件给特拉维斯
and he would always bring Travis those model-airplane kits.
你们俩会在车♥库♥一起组装模型
And you guys would put them together in the garage.
你还记得那些吗 宝贝
Do you remember that, honey?
你刚才问过他还记得那些吗
Did you ask him if he remembered that?
宝贝
Honey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你一点东西都还没吃
You haven't touched your food.
如果你不..
You know? If you don't--
如果你不喜欢吃鸡肉
If you don't like the chicken,
我可以给你做点别的东西
I can make you something else.
不用了
那个.. 事实上 现在不早了
You know what? It's getting late, actually.
我们得走了
We should go.
但我还做了密西西比朱古力蛋糕作为甜点
But I made Mississippi mud for dessert.
只是我明天得一大早
It's just I have to wake up at the,
就起床上班 所以..
crack of dawn for work tomorrow, so,
在一个文身店是吗
At a tattoo parlor?
是的 你不会相信
Uh, yeah, you'd be surprised
有多少人早上第一件事
how many people want to get inked
就想给自己弄个文身
first thing in the morning.
好吧
Oh, okay.
特拉维斯
Travis?
等下
Stop.
很高兴见到你
It-it was great to meet you.
我也是
You too.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
莱纳德 你来这里我很高兴
Leonard, I am so glad you came by.
我想亲自谢谢你
I wanted to thank you in person.
我们用你的捐款给足球场重新铺了草皮
We used your last donation to re-turf the entire football field.
我太高兴了
Ah, I'm so glad.
在那个训练场上我度过了一生中最快乐的时光
I had some of the best memories of my life on that field.
是啊 我们还想对你说非常抱歉
Yes, and I wanted to tell you how sorry we are
在艾登身上发生了这样的事情
about what happened to Aidan.
我们正在训导这个有问题的队员
We are disciplining the player in question.
我们罚他连续两周做劳动服务
We've given him two consecutive weekends on work detail
并且给了他一个严重的训诫
and a serious reprimand.
我不觉得这样的惩罚就足够了
I hardly think that's enough punishment
毕竟他袭击了我儿子
for a guy who attacked my son.
袭击
Attack?
我觉得这说法有点夸张了吧
I think that's a bit of an overstatement.
你真这么觉得
Do you?
我想这和你女儿
This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact
碰巧在跟这个打人的队员约会
that your daughter happens to be dating
没有任何关系吧
the player in question, would it?
一点儿关系没有
Not at all.
我认为这个惩罚很公正
I think it's a fair punishment.
他的下巴碎了
His jaw is broken.
真的吗
Really?
现在已经缝合好了
His mouth is wired shut.
但他好几周都不能说话了
He won't be able to speak for weeks.
我觉得我应该告哭这个孩子
I ought to be suing the pants off this kid.
我理解你非常生气
I understand that you're angry,
但我告诉你这样做不划算
but I tell you that there is no money there.
而且我觉得为了学校的声誉
And I think that we should handle this internally
我们应该内部解决这个问题
for the good of the school.
是的 我同意
Actually, I agree with you.
你也知道我非常在意体育部门
You know how much I care about the athletic department.
我的支票簿也可以说明一切
I've been very loyal with my checkbook.
当然了
You certainly have.
不过我的底线是
Bottom line:
我认为特拉维斯·巴尔内斯
I don't think Travis Barnes
不值得继续待在我们这个项目里
is worthy of our fine program.
你说的什么意思
What exactly are you saying?
要不然这个孩子退出棒球队
Either that kid's off the baseball team
要不然我就去别的地方投资了
or I'm taking my money elsewhere.
他怎么可以坐在你对面
How could he just sit there across from you
装作什么事情都没有发生的样子
and pretend like it never happened?
也许他认为我不记得了
也许他自己不记得了
不管怎么样 我们能忘掉这件事吗
但我一想到你妈妈还和他在一起
The thought of your mom still being there with him,
根本不知道他是什么样的人
not knowing who he really is...
特拉维斯 你必须告诉她
Travis, you have to tell her!
不
她必须要知道
She has to know.
不然每次你见到他
It's just gonna keep coming up
都会想起这些事
every time you see him.
我不会见到他了 因为我不会再回去了
重新和我妈妈联♥系♥就是个错误
但是你很高兴啊 而且什么意思
But you were so excited about it. And what?
你打算把这些抛之脑后就为了保护他
You're just gonna throw that all away just to protect him?
我不是在保护他
我还能做什么
走到她面前说你崇拜的那个人猥亵了我
那会让她崩溃的
至少那个时候她会知道真♥相♥是什么
At least then she would know the truth.
你根本就不明白
我不明白什么了
What don't I get?
她永远不会相信我的
特拉维斯
Oh, Travis.
我们会让她相信你的
We will make her believe you.
不必
我也不想再说了
好吧
Okay.
听着 我不会逼你做任何
Look, I'm not gonna make you do anything
你不想做的事情 好吗
that you do not want to do, okay?
我觉得我有点累了 要睡了
好吧
All right, um...
今晚我可以待在这里的
I can stay here tonight.
我想静静
好吧
Okay.
这是我吃过的最棒的炸秋葵
This is the best fried okra I've ever tasted.
还有玉米面包 我的天啊
And the corn bread, oh my God!
我跟你说 要是你尝一尝这牛肋
I'm telling you, if you had a little taste of these beef ribs,
你就再也不想当素食主义者了
you'd give up being vegetarian forever.
他说得没错 亲爱的
He's right about that, honey.
说真的 梅姨真该自己开一家餐馆
For real, Aunt Mae should've had her own restaurant.
因为她是密西西比西部最棒的厨师
That's 'cause she's the best damn cook west of the Mississippi.
-是不是啊 梅姨 -克里斯
- Aren't you, Mae Mae? Hmm? - Chris!
我得学学这菜谱
Well, I need to get this recipe.
我不知道
Hmm, I don't know.
我可不随便把那菜谱送人
I don't give that recipe out to just anybody.
但对克里斯喜欢的姑娘 我可以破个例
But I might make an exception for the girl Chris is sweet on.
我们只是朋友
Oh, we're just friends.
我看得出萌芽的小浪漫
I know a budding romance when I see it.
我只是在帮克里斯做一些训练
I'm just helping Chris with some training.
达芙妮的爸爸是我的教练 K教练
Daphne's dad is my coach, Coach K.
是他帮我们争取到皇家队的面试的
He's the one getting us our look with the Royals.
是吗
Is that right?
替我谢谢你♥爸♥爸
Oh, well, thank your daddy for me.
要是克里斯能在附近打球就太好了
It would be great if Chris could play ball nearby
我走了之后他就可以照顾
and be here to raise his little brother Taylor
他的弟弟泰勒了
when I'm gone.
你哪儿也不会去
You're not going anywhere.
从克里斯小时候我就看他打球
I've watched Chris play the game since he was little,
又看着他长成了一个好小伙
and I've watched him grow into a fine young man.
他没怎么享受过童年的乐趣
He didn't have a lot growing up,
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表