剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
You know how you almost went to prison for me?
这个我记得清楚得很
Uh, pretty sure I remember that.
-是啊 -现在我们扯平了
-Yes. -Yeah? Now we're even.
这些线条太棒了
Oh, the lines are so cool!
约翰和凯思琳正要抛硬币呢
J and K are going to flip.
关于我们留下还是
About us staying or, uh, this?
都有
Both.
请问一下 你能帮我们拍张照吗
Excuse me, could you take a picture of us?
你看起来很紧张
You look really nervous.
是的
I am.
-就一星期 -我知道
-It's only for a week. -I know.
他也不是什么陌生人
Well, it's not like he's some stranger.
是他啊 你们是一起的啊
It's him. You guys are you.
我恢复的时候想了很多很久
I had a lot of time to think while I was recovering--
这不就是你请他来的原因吗
Which is why you wanted him to come.
但上次我们见面时 事情变得有些尴尬
But we left things so weird the last time I saw him.
我不知道他现在对我是否还有好感
I don't know if his feelings about me are different now.
毕竟我们之间发生了这么多
Well, after everything that's happened between us,
我只是 他到底什么时候到啊
I just-- Oh, when is he gonna get here?
我们在中国荒凉山区的一个小村里
We're in a small village in the mountains of rural China.
他得换乘 大概 5种交通工具
He had to take, like, five forms
才能到这儿吧
of transportation to get here!
放松
Relax.
他到了
He's here.
我们很可能这样一直赢下去
There's a good chance that we're going all the way,
我是说 世界大学系列赛
and I'm talking the College World Series.
这可是我们建校史上从没有过的
That has never happened for this school.
我们只需要再投入一些资金
All we need is a little more cash
用来改善我们的训练设施
to improve our training facilities,
回报是那个奖杯
and we'll bring home that trophy.
还有
Plus.
我有没有跟你说
did I mention...
你今天看起来特别性感
how incredibly hot you look today?
-你说了 -我是说真的
-You did. -Well, you do.
你的建议
I will take your request
我会好好考虑的 肯尼什教练
under advisement, Coach Kennish.
然后如果你不介意的话
And if you don't mind,
我还有一个部门会议
I have a department head meeting
要和院长 校长和教务主任开
to attend with the Dean, the Chancellor, and the Provost.
你真是个大忙人
Look at you!
-就是这家伙一直在烦你吗 -这是部长
-This guy bugging you? -Hey, it's the head of the department.
-我能解决的 -我知道你可以
-I can handle him. -Oh, I know you can.
所以我才把你从残疾人办公室挖了过来
That's why I stole you from the Disabilities Office.
-最近怎么样啊 麦克 -挺好 挺好
-How you doin', Mike? -Oh, good. Good.
她需要出席每月的部门例会
I need this lady for my monthly department head meeting.
我会上很难专注 凯思琳老是私信我
Kinda hard to focus though 'cause Kathryn tweets at me
搞得我分心了
the whole time trying to distract me.
我才没有
I do not.
她还天天在阅后即焚上给我发荤段子来着
Risqué Snapchats too day in, day out.
-问题很严重了 -我去
-It's a problem. -Oh, my God.
别担心 十秒就删 他不会知道的
Don't worry. Deletes in 10 seconds. He'll never know.
我还是走了
I'm out of here.
亲爱的 家里见
Honey, I'll see you at home.
-好的 -再见
-All right. -See you.
那么
So...
好的 最后一个问题
Okay, last question.
假如你有1千万 你会拿来投资哪所公♥司♥
Which company do we want to invest our fictional $10 million in?
我选格林里夫
My vote is Greenleaf.
现在全球粮食的供需都增加了
With increased demand and global food supply,
光合作用的超负荷运作
a super-charged photosynthesis
会增加我们的收益 这是双赢啊
that boosts crop yield, it's win-win.
你选择以此饱享盛名
Well, while you're getting awards from the community
当一个好人
for being a good person,
我的打算是开一家真正能够盈利的公♥司♥
I plan to lead a company that actually turns a profit.
又来了 你们又要吵上20分钟
Knowing you two, this could go on for 20 minutes.
我3点还有微生物学的课要上
So, I've got Microbiology at 3:00.
-课上见 -好的
-See you guys in class. -Okay.
那个 卢卡 你能等我一会儿吗
Hey, Luca, can you stick around for two seconds?
我的手♥机♥又犯老♥毛♥病了
That thing is happening with my phone again.
好的
Oh, sure.
没问题
No problem.
老♥毛♥病啊
That thing, huh?
对啊 老♥毛♥病
Yeah, that thing.
我看着挺好的啊
Looks fine to me.
可能是我搞错了
I guess I was wrong.
选一种毒药吧 中国菜还是意大利菜
摩洛哥菜
加布一直在说那里的饭菜好吃
我只是想让自己离他近一点
他怎么样了
他还在为收养失败的事情难过
那你呢
还有需要家的孩子在等你们呢
谢谢你 亲爱的
可我真的不饿
我和卡尔顿的几个朋友约好了见面
那你可不可以把航♥班♥推迟几天
我觉得整个春假我们都没怎么见过面
我得完成剧本作业 而且还有一大堆会要开
我想为你不肯为拼了命给你赚学费的妈妈腾时间而生气
但我实在是太为你自豪了
骑车小心点
当然了
你今天什么打算
So how does your day look?
我要去帮投球手 让所有人都知道他的厉害
你去教那群眼镜蛇打球
Well, you go teach those Cobras to play ball.
今晚公♥寓♥见
这个女孩是个非常酷的战士
你能用英语说吗
Can you say in English?
我想学英语
I try to learn.
好
Yeah.
这个女孩是个非常酷的战士
Uh, this chick was a badass warrior.
稍等
没问题
嗨 能不能过会儿再聊
Hey, can we talk later?
我正在永久地改变一个人的肉体呢
I'm permanently altering someone's flesh here.
这是跌打酒
Um, this is Dit Da Jow.
跌打酒
Dit Da Jow.
把它在伤口上揉开
Massage it into the wound
一天三次 在换绷带的时候
three times a day when you change the dressing.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好 我们得回家了
No. We gotta go home.
自♥由♥医院
他吸毒过量了
So he O.D.'d?
他服用了一大堆药物
He took a bunch of drugs.
止痛药 安♥眠♥药♥ 镇静剂
Pain pills, sleeping pills, meds for anxiety.
他自己一个人在酒吧里
And he was at a bar alone?
对 他昏过去了
Yeah. He passed out.
感谢上帝有人打了急救电♥话♥
Thank God someone called the paramedics.
但他那是故意的吗
But was it on purpose,
他是不是想...
like he was trying to--
亲爱的 现在无法解释的问题肯定很多
Honey, I think there are a lot of questions right now.
你好
Hi.
谢谢你们赶来
我们一听说就赶来了
As soon as we heard.
你们单独聊会儿吧
你们能不能让他别把这事当儿戏
我会回来吃晚饭的
没关系的
-嗨 -很高兴看到你
- Hey. - Yeah, it's good to see you.
你没事我们都很高兴
We're happy you're okay.
发生了什么事
我没事 这一切都是一场误会
我为了准备期中考试熬了好几夜
然后我就睡不着了 所以我就吃了点药来助眠
可是因为时差的关系 我的生物钟乱了
我也搞不清楚状况 就吃多了药
埃米特 这很危险的
Emmett, that's incredibly dangerous.
我知道
你还有服用别的药物吗
Are you taking other drugs out there?
没有 你了解我的 我不爱派对 你要是不信的话可以问丝卡
可我们现在都来了医院
所以才滑稽啊 我不嗑药 这一切都是个错误
是我妈反应过激了
她让医生把我留下看护五天
简直是疯了
我很开心我们为了一个误会 飞了6000英里就为了提早回来
没有人要你们过来 反正我没有
埃米特 我们关心你
Emmett, we care about you.
我们不介意赶回来
And we don't mind coming home.
我们生气是因为你不把这事当回事
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表