剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
You two know each other?
芮佳娜 这是曼纽尔
Regina, this is Manuel.
我父亲
My father.
你好
Hi.
你怎么不告诉我 你在这里和你♥爸♥见面
Why didn't you tell me you were meeting your dad here?
不是计划好的
This wasn't the plan.
我事前打算告诉你一切
I was gonna tell you everything beforehand,
但是他先来了
but he got here first.
你可以发短♥信♥给我
You could've texted me!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我和他说了裂痕杯
Okay? I-- I told him about the Cracked Mug
是个可能的投资项目
as a possible investment.
他就想立刻看一看
He wanted to see it right away.
等等 你♥爸♥就是投资人吗
Wait, your dad is the investor?
我们事前真的应该商量这件事
We really should've talked about this first.
我都不知道他怎么看我们俩
I-- I don't even know how he feels about us.
问题是
Well, the thing is,
我没告诉他我们在交往的事
I haven't exactly told him we're dating.
为什么
Why not?
我不想让这件事影响他对你商业计划的看法
I didn't want it to cloud his judgment about your business plan.
他最终会发现的
Well, he's gonna find out eventually.
对 他当然会
No, of course he will,
但我希望他能秉持公正的看法
but first I want him to form an unbiased opinion,
一旦他有了自己固定的看法
and once he's done that,
我就把我们的事告诉他
I'll tell him all about us.
我真觉得这样不好
I-- I really don't feel good about this.
我要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
之前你叫我向你的家人保密
Look, you asked me to keep
不说出我们在谈恋爱这件事
our relationship a secret from your family
除非你觉得时机成熟
until you felt the time was right.
我现在也请求你这么做
Now I'm asking for the same in return.
好吧
All right.
诺埃勒
我
I'm...
很对不起 诺埃勒已经有预约了
so sorry, Noelle's booked then.
贝
我们有另一名文身师
You know, we have another artist
刚刚开始在这工作 如果你...
who just started working here, if y--
你想要诺埃勒
You want Noelle.
我知道了
I get it.
谢谢 拜
Thanks. Bye.
你好 有什么能帮你的吗
Uh, hi. Can I help you?
我想要文身
Yeah, I'm looking to get a tattoo.
好
Okay.
好的 你要不要看看作品集
Great. Well, do you want to check out some of our portfolios,
获取些灵感
get some inspiration?
不 我知道我想要什么
No, I-- I know what I want.
-漂亮 -我爸文了一个一样的
- It's nice. - My dad had the same one.
成长过程中 他总是告诉我这个文身的故事
Growing up, he always told me stories about it.
他死在伊♥拉♥克♥
He died in Iraq.
很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
这件事我想了很久
I've been thinking about this for a long time,
我想要文在和他同样的位置
and I want it in the same place he had it.
好
Uh... okay.
你... 我要看看身份证
Y-- I need to see some I.D.
你必须要满十八岁
You have to be 18.
我十八岁了 我有身份证
I'm 18. I got I.D.
密苏里洲驾照
身份证上写你有113公斤
Says here you're 250 pounds.
我瘦了很多
I lost a lot of weight.
我付现金
Look, I-- I'll pay cash.
费用随你收
Whatever you charge.
好吧 我来为你安排
Okay, let's set you up.
所有的沙发和桌子
All the couches and tables
都是河东区本地制♥造♥商做的
are from local East Riverside manufacturers.
爸 其实我要走了
Dad, I actually gotta run.
芮佳娜可以回答你的问题
Um, Regina can answer your questions.
-可以吗 -走吧 晚点打给你
- Is that cool? - Go. I'll call you later.
-拜 芮佳娜 -拜 卢卡
- Bye, Regina. - Bye, Luca.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
这里的气氛非常舒服
The vibe in here is very comfortable.
大家肯定整天都待在这
People must stay all day.
这不是不利于盈利吗
Isn't that bad for profits?
长♥期♥忠诚总比短期盈利好
Well, long-term loyalty is better than short-term profits.
我发现的是这样
I mean, that's what I've found.
我明白为何卢卡如此看好这个地方了
I understand why Luca sees so much potential in this place.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会把你的计划书带回家
I'm gonna take your proposal home with me
再仔细看看这些营业数据
and have a closer look at the numbers.
那真是太好了
Please. That would be great.
我希望自己不会太直接 但是
I hope I'm not being too forward, but...
我可以跟你共进晚餐吗
I'd love to take you to dinner.
抱歉 我越界了
I'm sorry, I overstepped.
我很久没约过人了
I'm a little rusty at this.
我妻子过世后 我就没怎么约过会
I haven't dated much since my wife died.
不 对不起
No, I'm sorry, um...
这实在是...
This is...
事实上 我在和你儿子交往
I'm actually dating your son.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们本应该早点儿告诉你
Um, we should've told you earlier.
我想卢卡只是希望知道
I think Luca just wanted to get
你对咖啡厅的客观评价
your unbiased opinion of the place.
好吧
Right.
并且即使我是单身
And even if I was single,
我认为把公事和私事混为一谈
I don't think it would be appropriate
也不太合适
to mix business with pleasure.
我不太懂你的意思
I don't understand.
你在考虑投资我的生意 不是吗
Well, you're thinking of investing in my business, aren't you?
我儿子对我们俩都撒谎了
My son hasn't been honest with either of us.
我不是那个投资者
I'm not the investor.
他才是
Luca is.
三小时后更换绷带
Change the dressing in three hours.
多涂些药膏然后绑上绷带 明白了吗
More ointment and then re-cover, okay?
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我不在的时候有什么麻烦事发生吗
Hey, anything blow up while I was away?
-怎么了 -这是300美元
- What's up? - That's 300.
我一周的租金付清了
My week already paid in full.
诊断室
J医生
Hey, Dr. J,
这是你给格雷格·施明戈开的处方
uh, this prescription you wrote for Greg Shamingo,
盐酸氯♥胺♥酮♥不就是麻醉剂吗
isn't Ketalar an anesthetic?
我没有给他开盐酸氯♥胺♥酮♥
I didn't give him Ketalar.
我是让他服用酮咯酸
I gave him ketorolac.
做得好
Um, good catch.
我会给你朋友重新写一张处方
I'll write your friend a new prescription.
明戈本来可能会因此命丧医院
Mingo could have ended up in the hospital.
这只是个普通的失误
It's a common mistake.
别较真了 我们还有一堆病人需要照料
Now come on, we've got a ton of patients to see.
但是J医生
But Dr. J,
如果有东西影响你的专业能力
if something's affecting your abilities--
那又怎样
Then what?
那么你 你就需要
Then... y-- you need to...
怎么说 需要和某些人谈谈
I don't know, talk to someone.
你这样做就有点放肆了
Okay, now you're out of line.
我只是犯了一个错误
See, I made one mistake.
又不会导致世界末日
It's not the end of the world.
所有人中你最应该明白这一点
And you of all people should understand that.
在我看来 J医生应该谢谢你
Sounds to me like Dr. J should be thanking you.
是的 我是说你正好在场发现了错误
Yeah. I mean, it's a good thing
这是件好事
that you were there to catch his mistake.
说得对
He's right.
如果历史重演
What if it happens again
有人真的因此受伤怎么办
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表