剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
for trying to steal his own bike.
我知道 但我是不是疯了
I know that, but am I crazy
竟然想为了他做破格的事
for thinking about crossing the line for him.
也许你问错人了
Maybe I'm the wrong person to ask.
在你的医学生涯遭遇困难的时候
When you're medical career was on the line,
我为你担下责任
I took the bullet for you.
一点都没犹豫过
I didn't even hesitate,
如果再发生一次 我还是会这样做
and I would do it again in a second.
-你好 -你好 希望我没有打扰你们
- Hi. - Hi, I hope I'm not intruding.
我是达芙妮
Hey, um, I'm Daphne.
我记得 再见到你很高兴
I remember. Nice to see you again.
我得回健康中心了
Um, I have to get back to the Health Center.
待会儿见
I'll see you.
能再见到你很高兴
It was nice to see you again.
我也是
You too.
我很抱歉贸然登门 但是我...
Sorry to drop in like this, but I just...
我不知道昨晚怎么了
I just don't know what happened last night.
我太激动了 终于和特拉维斯相认了
I was so excited to finally reconnect with Travis,
我们度过了一段愉快的时光
and we were having such a good time,
但是他突然情绪低落
and he just... shut down.
我不知道是不是因为我说了什么
I don't know if it was something that I said
还是因为我做了什么
or something that I did.
我很抱歉 我不能说
I'm sorry. I--I--I can't.
一定发生了什么事情
There is something going on.
这真的不是我该做的了
It's just, it's really not my place.
我知道他有梅洛迪
Look, I know that he has Melody,
我...
and I'm...
我很开心
I'm happy,
但我才是他的妈妈
but I'm his mom.
我是他的亲妈妈
I'm his real mom,
我错过了和他在一起的所有时光
and I missed all that time with him,
我 我想弥补一下
and I'm... I'm trying to make up for it.
我知道昨晚我的手语比的不是太好
I know my signing wasn't very good last night.
-我太紧张了 -不不
- I was just so nervous. - Oh no, no.
完全不是这个问题
It was not that at all.
那你能...
Then will you...
跟他谈谈 让他告诉我原因吗
talk to him and ask him to tell me?
拜托了 不论怎么样...
Please, whatever it is...
我都想知道
I just want to know.
这段时间一直放在我女儿的公♥寓♥里吗
That's been in my daughter's apartment this whole time?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想让你陷入麻烦
I didn't want to get you in trouble.
这可是一大笔钱
That is a lot of money.
能让我和威尔活一辈子
This buys me and Will a new life.
我想把你也算进来
I want it to include you.
我已经在伯利兹选了一家小咖啡店
Look, I've got a little cafe picked out in Belize.
我不能这样做
I can't.
我们可以过一直向往的那种生活
We could live the life we've always wanted.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
我不能
I can't.
跟我走吧
Come... with me.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
我不能这样做
I can't do this.
我不能这样做
I can't do this.
你来这干什么
你妈妈来纹身店找过我
Your mom came to see me at the tattoo parlor.
为什么
因为
Because,
她知道出了一些问题
she knows that something's wrong,
但是她不知道是什么事
but she doesn't know what.
你说过 如果你告诉她
You said that she will be devastated
她会崩溃的
if you tell her...
但是她现在已经崩溃了
but she is devastated right now.
特拉维斯 你必须面对现实
Travis, you have to face this.
你一直以来做的这些事
All this other stuff that you've been doing,
都再也没用了
it's not working anymore.
我怎么跟她说呢
我会来 我来翻译
I'll come. I'll interpret.
不 我的意思是...
我该怎么告诉她
我会一直陪着你
I will be with you the whole time.
谢谢
Thanks.
学生健康中心
克里斯·沃克 378
泰勒医生 你别生气
Dr. Taylor. You're gonna kill me.
我犯了个大错误
I made a big mistake.
我弄丢了一份样本
I dropped one of the samples.
-我非常抱歉 -没事
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
总会出现意外的
Accidents happen.
今天周五
It's Friday,
叫护士给没有成功取样的学生打电♥话♥
so have the nurse call the student whose sample was ruined
让他们星期一到这里来
and let them know they need to get in here
重新做一次药检
first thing Monday for a re-screen.
替我亲一下威尔
Give Will a kiss for me.
好的
Yeah.
听着 我不是为了钱才回来的
Look, I wasn't just coming back for the money.
我得试试
I had to try.
我知道
I know.
一旦我离开了 我就回不来了
And once I'm gone, I can't come back.
我理解
I understand.
我希望你也能理解
I hope you do too.
我们申请新的护照
It's gonna take 48 hours
需要48小时的时间
for us to get our new passports.
如果你改变了主意的话
I'll be at the Platte City Motel out by the airport...
我在机场附近的普拉特城旅馆
if you change your mind.
我不会的
I won't.
艾迪不是弯的
Eddie isn't gay.
他已经结婚了
He was married.
这是真的
It's true.
也许你记错了
Maybe you're remembering it wrong.
那是在一次在暴风雪中度过的圣诞节
It was the Christmas during that big snow storm,
接着停电了
and the power went out.
你去了杂货店
You went to the grocery store
因为冰箱里的食物都坏掉了
because all the food in the fridge went bad.
-然后他把我带到了车♥库♥里 -不
- And he took me into the garage. - No!
不要讲了
Stop.
真的 我不想再听下去了
Really, I don't want to hear anymore of this.
这不是他编的谎话
He's not making this up.
那你为什么当时不告诉我
Then why didn't you tell me this years ago?
我没办法告诉你 你又没有看见那件事
I couldn't tell you. You never saw it.
你怎么没有发现当他在的时候
And how could you not notice how things changed between us
我和他之间的关系变了呢
whenever he was around?
我以为你只是... 叛逆
I just thought you were being a... A teenager.
你从来没和我谈过那件事
You never talked to me!
你那个时候总是很愤怒
You were angry all of the time!
那就是我愤怒地原因
That's why I was angry.
因为你没有学过手语
Because you never learned my language.
我一直在尝试学习
I've been trying.
太晚了
It's too late.
我现在不需要你试了
I don't need it now.
在我十二岁时我很需要
I needed it when I was 12.
我当时害怕
I was scared.
我以为一切都是我的错
I thought it was all my fault.
我不敢告诉你
I couldn't tell you...
而且艾迪知道这一点
and Eddie knew that.
这就是他可以占我便宜的原因
And that's why he took advantage of me,
因为我是一个没办法和妈妈交流的聋子
because I was the deaf kid who couldn't talk to his mom.
我当时很无助
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
我... 我真的很抱歉
I-- I'm so sorry.
这还远远不够
That's not good enough.
求求你帮帮我 求你了
Please help me. Please.
我觉得他需要听到的话
I think what he needs to hear
是你相信他
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表