剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
and someone really does gets hurt?
他本来可以把我在诊所犯的事
He could've told everyone
告诉每一个人
about what I did at the clinic.
他本来可以当场立即
He could've ended
终结我的医疗生涯
my medical career right then and there,
而现在
and now,
我可能会成为终结他职业生涯的那个人
I might be the one ending his.
也可能不会
Maybe not.
在我决定做一个全职奶爸的时候
You know, when I decided to be a stay-at-home dad,
我曾以为我就此和音乐说再见了
I thought that I was saying goodbye to music.
但你知道吗 卡尔顿和我
But, you know, Carlton and I,
我们去录音室
we go into the studio
在那里即兴演奏
and we just jam, and...
他爱死这种感觉了
he totally loves it.
我知道这是两码事 但是
And I know it's not exactly the same thing, but--
但你继续玩着音乐
But you're still playing your music.
你仍然做着自己喜欢的事
You're still doing what you love.
正是如此
Exactly.
-还剩67秒来扳回2分 -一定要进
- 67 seconds -to make up two points. - Gotta make that.
三位球员有投球机会
Have three guys that can shoot the basketball--
比赛开始 他们能...
It's go time! Can they--
你做什么呢 我正在看比赛
Hey! What are you doing? I'm watching that.
我有更好的东西供你观赏
I've got something better for you to look at.
你以为在这个约会之夜
You don't think I was gonna let our date night end
我会让你酣睡在沙发上吗
with you falling asleep on the couch?
你知道 我...
Ooh. Well, you know, I...
宝贝儿 等等 我们得小心点
Hey, sweetie, look, you know, wait, we gotta be careful.
孩子们可能会闯进来
The kids could walk in.
不 这里没有其他人
Nope, nobody's here.
我确定在接下来的两个小时里
I made sure that we have
我俩可以独占这间房♥子
the house to ourselves for the next two hours.
听着 亲爱的
Listen, sweetie,
我真的很想看这场比赛 这...
I really want to watch this game. It's-- Mm!
这是帕克十二联盟赛
It's Big Ten Pac-12.
录下来吧
Record it.
但这和看直播完全不同
But it's not the same as live.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
怎么了
What?
现在我明白为何
Now I know why you felt
你想要去做独♥立♥研究了
the need to do your independent study.
不 不 等等
Oh, no, no. Wait a second!
-不是这样的 -我拼命讨好你
- No, that's not it! - I'm throwing myself at you,
你却宁愿看直播比赛
and you would rather watch TV.
好吧 凯思琳
O-- okay, look, Kathryn,
我...
I...
最近 我...
Lately, I've...
我 我遇到了一些麻烦
I-- I've been having a little trouble...
关于我的装备
with my equipment.
装备
Equipment?
你之前突然进入房♥间时
When you walked in on me,
我只是在看那些东西 想着也许
I was just looking at things, thinking that maybe
我可以因此"发动引擎" 就是这样
I could jump-start the engine. That's it.
-亲爱的 对不起 -不
- Honey, I'm sorry. - No, please.
别这样 拜托
Don't do that, please.
别可怜我 我自有计划
No pity. I have a plan.
我会吃更多的沙拉
I am gonna start eating more salads,
我想重新开始游泳
I wanna start swimming again,
我想让自己热血沸腾起来
I wanna get the blood pumping.
你也会去拜访休斯医生的 对吗
And you're gonna see Dr. Hughes, right?
怎么了
What?
亲爱的 他是一个医生好吗
Sweetie, he's a doctor. Okay?
他只会给我开一些药吃
He'll just want to give me pills.
事情自然会有所好转的
This can work itself out.
我就直说了吧
Let me get this straight,
你遇到了性功能障碍
you're having performance issues,
你还心安理得地把责任推到我的新工作上
which you were all too happy to blame on my new job--
这是不对的 顺便说句
which is not okay, by the way--
你也不愿做一件你应当做的事情
and you won't do what you need to do
来解决这个问题 因为你将不得不
to fix it because you're gonna have to
和另一个男人谈论自己的生理问题
talk to another man about your sexual problems?
我说了 我正在努力解决
I told you, I am handling this.
注意 约翰 你年龄越来越大了
Newsflash, John, you're getting older.
我们都是如此
We both are.
我每晚都把空调开到18度
I crank the air conditioning down to 65 degrees every night
因为我感觉到潮热
because I'm having hot flashes.
这就是更年期
It's called menopause.
但我不像你 我能说出来
And unlike you, I can say things.
大声地说出来
Out loud.
我们都在改变
We're both changing,
但穿着睡衣站在这里的是我
but I'm the one standing here in a nightgown.
你自己决定到底什么更重要
You decide what's more important:
是你脆弱的男性自尊还是我们的婚姻
your fragile male ego or our marriage.
我妈妈去世的时候
When my mom died,
我继承了她家族在墨西哥的大农场
I inherited her family's ranch in Mexico.
去年我把它卖♥♥掉了
I sold it off last year.
我爸爸对我的商业活动提出了建议
And my dad advises me on my business moves,
所以我想知道他的意见
so I wanted his opinion.
为什么你从未向我提起
Why didn't you ever tell me?
根据我的经验
Well, from my experience,
这可能会改变某些人对我的看法
it could change the way some people see me.
我明白
I understand.
我要说明一点
Well, just to be clear,
这不是那种"再也不用工作"的巨款
it's not never-work-again money.
只是够做几项投资
Just enough for a few investments,
正因为此我才来学习商业课程
which is why I'm taking business classes.
非常明智
And very smart.
我肯定你会让你妈妈和她的家族感到骄傲
I know you'll make your mother and her family very proud.
我想我们俩会让他们感到骄傲的
Well, I happen to think we will make them very proud.
-卢卡 -我准备好要这样做了
- Luca-- - Look, I'm ready to do this.
我们一起经营生意吧
Let's go into business together.
谢谢
Thank you.
这...
It's...
还有许多事情需要考虑
a lot to think about.
我只是需要一点时间思考
I just need some time to think it through.
当然
Of course.
我只是很激动
I'm just excited.
要知道 这里的潜力无限
You know, the potential here is off the charts.
设想一下几年内会发展到什么程度
I mean, just think where we could be in a few short years.
贝
Bay?
就是你给我15岁的儿子文身的
You the one who tattooed my 15-year-old kid?
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你的儿子 说你已经去世了
Your son, who by the way said you were dead,
他还说他成年了
he also said that he was 18.
我查看了他的身份证
I-- I checked his I.D.
你知道现在伪造身份证多容易吗
You know how easy it is to get a fake I.D.?
实际上 没错 我知道
Actually, yes, I do.
先生 今天她第一天上班
Sir, it's her first day.
挺好的
Good for her.
我一直费尽心机
I spent my entire life
想要阻止他加入街头帮派
trying to keep him from joining a street gang!
附近所有人都知道 并且尊重我的想法
Everyone in the neighborhood knows and respects that.
你居然无视这些在他胳膊上文了一个帮派标志
Then you go and tattoo a gang sign right on his arm?
帮派标志
A gang sign?
我倒要看看你怎么解决这事
I wanna know what you're gonna do about it.
如果敌对帮派看到这个
If a rival gang sees this,
他可能会送命的
he could end up dead!
她能补救的
She can fix it.
没错 我可以的
Right. I can.
过来 坐下
Come on. Sit.
好 别乱动
Okay, just hold still.
好了
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表