剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Thanks.
为什么要绝食抗♥议♥
So, why a hunger strike?
感觉有些极端
It feels a little extreme.
有时需要严厉的措施才能推动真正的改变
Sometimes drastic measures are needed to affect real change.
美国女权运动领袖
就像爱莉丝·保罗的绝食抗♥议♥赢得了
Like when Alice Paul's hunger strike helped win over
女性投票权的公众舆♥论♥
public opinion for the women's right to vote
墨西哥裔美国劳工运动者
又或是 凯萨·查维斯的绝食抗♥议♥
or when Cesar Chavez's hunger strike led
让农场工人获得了更好的薪水及权利
to better wages and rights for farm workers.
还有请写下 这是受到
And please get in that this is inspired
珍视黑人生命全国性运动的启发
by the Black Lives Matter national movement
而且这不只是在一个校园里所发生的事
and that it is not just about things going on on this campus,
而是发生在全国各地的校园里
but on campuses across this country.
很棒 谢谢
Awesome. Thanks.
很不错的采访
It's great stuff.
美国阿♥拉♥斯加州中南部港市
你是安克雷奇人吧
You're from Anchorage, right?
位于马萨诸塞州
-你在希尔赛德长大的吗 -是的
- You grew up in Hillside? - I did!
我叔叔在萨菲科石油公♥司♥上班
My uncle works at Safeco Oil.
他是石油工程师
He's an engineer in the fields.
他好像是你♥爸♥爸卢克的员工吧
I think he works for your dad, Luke?
不是吧 卢克·沃特金斯是我爸爸
No way! Yeah, Luke Watkins, that's my dad.
那是个美丽的乡村
Beautiful country up there.
-是的 -祝你好运
- It is. - Well, good luck.
谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
如果希尔赛德公主的到来
Well, if it isn't the princess of Hillside
不是为了来恩赐我们这些权利被剥夺的老百姓
here to grace us disenfranchised folk with her presence.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
当她对自己的目标清晰明了
"While articulate, strong-willed
意志坚强又充满热情时
and passionate about her cause,
也许你会惊讶的发现沃特金斯的父亲
it may be surprising to learn that Watkins was born
是个白人
to a white father
念的是郊区的一所专属私立高中
and attended an exclusive private high school in a suburb
而她在郊区的家族产值将近一百万
where her family home is appraised at almost a million dollars."
那又怎样 这些事有关联吗
So what? How is any of that relevant?
你是被白人养大的
You were raised white.
过的是白人的生活
Living a white life.
我妈妈是黑人
My mom was black.
你就像是个骗子 连带我们也像是骗子
You look like a fraud, which means we look like frauds.
这篇文章让我们显得像是群不知好歹的哀诉者
This article makes us look like a bunch of ungrateful whiners
一遇到苦难就怒火中烧
who freak out at the first sign of adversity.
谁在乎我生在有钱人家庭里
Who cares that I grew up with money?
也无法让我免受种族歧视
It's not like it shields you from racial injustice.
是吗 无法让你免受经济歧视吗
Really? It doesn't shield you from redlining?
无法让你免受低劣的教育吗
It doesn't shield you from a piss-poor education?
我不想和你争论我们谁更有资格做黑人
I am not gonna debate you about which one of us blacker,
尤其是因为一篇傻♥逼♥文章
especially not because of one stupid article.
你就不该接受采访
Which you never should have done!
你知道媒体对我们有偏见
You know the media's biased against us!
2005年在美国新奥尔良出现的一个五级飓风
记得卡特里娜飓风吗
Do you remember Hurricane Katrina?
新闻界报道说当时黑人家庭趁乱打劫食物
The press said that black families were "Looting" food,
而白人家庭却在寻觅食物
but white families were "Finding" it.
别对我说教
Don't lecture me.
2014年的一起枪击案
迈克·布朗是十八岁非裔美国大学生
迈克·布朗被警♥察♥击毙
Mike Brown gets killed by the police,
媒体刊登了他看起来最恐怖的照片
and they print the scariest picture of him they can find.
但是波士顿爆♥炸♥案中
But that Boston Bomber kid,
爆♥炸♥案发生在2013年
凶手是白人
对城市实施恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行径的人
who terrorized a city,
他的脸书照片
gets his Facebook picture on
却上了滚石杂♥志♥的封面
the cover of Rolling Stone.
标语写的是 好孩子走上歪路
"Good kid gone bad."
我从没说过我代表所有的黑人
I never said I represented every black person.
你就是这次运动的代表
You're the face of the movement!
你的过去一定要经历过苦难
You have to have adversity in your past
否则没人会在乎我们任何一个人
or no one will care about any of us!
他们想以一切有可能的方式来终止我们的行动
They want to write us off in any way possible.
你正好给他们找了一个完美的借口
You just gave them the perfect excuse.
看来该轮到我接手了
I think it's time I take over.
什么 这是我开的头
What? I started this!
我好几天都没吃东西
I haven't eaten in days!
我的意志就是这么坚定
That's how committed I am.
你想要继续绝食抗♥议♥ 请自便
You are welcome to continue the hunger strike if you want,
但是我要接手
but I am taking over.
搞定了
I got it!
这是彼得森院长的回应
It's Dean Peterson's response.
我们一直是一所具有包容和多样性的学校
"Our school has always been one of inclusion and diversity.
与棉球事件相关的学生
the students associated with the cotton ball incident
密苏里大学堪萨斯分校
已经依照学校政策给予了纪律处分
have been disciplined in accordance with school policy."
啥啥啥的
Blah, blah, blah!
这是什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思是说彼得森院长不愿帮忙
It means Dean Peterson ain't doing jack.
我对他们来说无关紧要
I don't matter to them.
他们宁愿看我活活饿死
They'll just let me starve to death.
彼得森无所作为 好吧
Peterson's doing nothing? Fine.
但是我们也要无所事事 袖手旁观吗
But are we gonna stand by and do nothing?
-不 -当然不
- No! - Hell no!
-我们想要什么 -正义
- What do we want? - Justice!
-何时需要正义 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们想要什么 -正义
- What do we want? - Justice!
-何时需要正义 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们想要什么 -正义
- What do we want? - Justice!
-何时需要正义 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们想要什么 -正义
- What do we want? - Justice!
-何时需要正义 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们想要什么 -艾莉丝 艾莉丝
- What do we want? - Iris? Iris!
-现在 -艾莉丝
- Now! - Iris!
-何时需要正义 -快来帮忙啊
- When do we want it? - Get help!
-我们想要什么 -正义
- What do we want? - Justice!
-何时需要正义 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
谢谢你们来看我 我没事
Look, thanks for coming, but I'm okay.
我们带了米粉 鸡汤面和蛤蜊浓汤
We have pho, and chicken noodle, clam chowder.
不用了
No.
艾莉丝
Iris...
别这样 这不是小事
please, this is serious.
在放棉球的那些学生被开除之前
I'm not eating until the kids
我绝不进食
who put out the cotton balls are expelled.
好吧 但你也听见医生说什么了
Okay, but you heard what the doctor said.
低血压 酮酸中毒
Low blood pressure, ketoacidosis--
它们会危及你的生命
these are things that can kill you.
她说得对 你要是牺牲了
She's right. There's no world
这场斗争就绝称不上胜利
in which losing your life is a win for the cause.
就算我进食了
Say I eat.
然后又能怎样
Then what?
事情毫无转变
Nothing changes.
我想要竭力大声疾呼
I need to be as loud as possible.
绝食是我能想到的唯一方式
And this is the only way I know how.
除非学校开除他们 否则我什么都不吃
Until they're expelled, I'm not eating.
不 静♥坐♥示♥威♥和抗♥议♥者签名的方式
No. Sit-ins and picket signs
太过被动
are too passive.
现在不是六十年代了
This ain't the '60s.
人们只会对我们视而不见
People will just walk past us.
我们要做点让彼得森无法坐视不管的事情
We need to do something that Peterson can't ignore.
-比如说 -谢尔曼楼
- Like what? - The Sherman building.
依我说我们去谢尔曼楼把标牌拆下来
I say we go over there and tear that sign down.
这就是你的大计划吗
That's your big plan,
肆意毁坏学校财产
vandalizing school property?
如此以来彼得森就没法继续无视我们
We do that and Peterson can't ignore us any longer.
他将不得不满足我们的要求
He'll have to address the demands.
如此以来我们就成了罪犯
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表