剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
好吧 你说得对
Okay. Point taken.
天呐
Damn!
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
卢卡看着是个不错的男孩
Luca seems like a great boy.
男人 我很抱歉
Man. I'm sorry.
为什么你不直接告诉我们
Why didn't you just tell us?
因为我知道你会有刚才的反应
Because I knew you'd react the way you just did.
而且我想让姑娘们先了解他
And I want the girls to get to know him first.
而且实际情况是...
And truth is...
也许我还在想办法在这个问题上集中精力
maybe I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.
我说过如果能让你开心 那就去做
Hey, I say if it makes you happy, go for it.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
也许不是很传统 但是拜托
Maybe it's not traditional, but please,
我们家什么时候传统过
when has our family ever been traditional?
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么样
至少你尝试过
我说过 玛丽·贝斯和我分手了
她不会生你的气
她在和坦克交往
She's dating Tank.
你在开玩笑 对吗
我 我猜在我们离开时
I-- I guess they ran into each other
他们就在一起了
while we were away.
你要去干嘛
Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, where are you going?
跟她谈谈
那不会改变任何事
It's not gonna change anything.
那家伙是个怪物
特拉维斯 算了
Travis, come on.
我们真的有权利评判
Do we really have the right to be judging
你的前女友和谁交往吗
who your ex-girlfriend is dating?
如果她和一个强♥奸♥犯交往 我们就有权利
镜头给到罗杰斯
Rogers on the screen,
他受到古比奥误判的影响
driven misjudgment by Gubio,
球传给麦克纳利
pass to McNally,
穿过防守球员...
moving through defenders...
他能找到突破口吗
Can he find a way?
没错就是这样
Oh, there we go!
球进了 球进了
It's in the net! It's in the net!
阿森纳失败了仅仅...
Arsenal folds only in a...
我以为你说过你有工作要做
I thought you said you had to work.
一分钟之前我还在工作
I was till one minute ago.
我尽我所能
I'm doing everything I can
确保我们的儿子顺利成长
to make sure our son stays on track,
而且准备好我们的婚礼
plus getting ready for our wedding,
而你却在这里看足球赛
and you're in here watching a football match.
只是看了30秒 看看比分
It was literally 30 seconds of checking a score.
我们都见不到你
We barely see you.
你总是消失
You're always gone,
而当你回家时 又总是在打电♥话♥
and when you are home, you're on your phone.
你以为我喜欢这么多工作吗
Do you think I like working this much?
我非常卖♥♥力地工作
I'm busting my ass
因为总需要有人维持生计
because somebody's gotta keep the lights on.
如果我的儿子能有一个父亲
I'd rather sit in the dark
我宁愿坐在暗处
if it means my son having a father.
我是个好爸爸
Hey, I am a great dad.
是的 当然 当谈到有趣的事的时候
Yeah, sure you are, when it comes to the fun stuff.
当提到工作 你就消失了
When it comes to the work, you disappear.
因为你什么都不让我做
Because you won't let me do anything!
因为你做的方式不对
Because you do it wrong!
这就是为什么当初我不再问你
Which is why I stopped asking in the first place!
而且为什么我连和自己儿子玩一会
And-- and why do I even have to ask permission
都要先征求允许
to hang out with my own son?
因为他需要持续的关爱
Because he needs consistency.
如果我再听见这个词...
If I hear that word one more time...
我的天
My god!
莉莉 你就是个怪兽妈妈
Lily, you're a momzilla.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
你说什么
Excuse me?
每个人都看得出
Everyone sees it!
踩过任何一个挡你路的人
Stomping over anyone who gets in your way?
全部撞倒 小心 怪兽妈妈来了
Crash, crash, watch out, here comes momzilla!
你们两个 我们准备好了
Hey, you two, we're ready to start!
莉莉 我们把你的父母都安排好了
Lily, we have your parents all set up.
太棒了 我们马上过去
Great. We'll be right there.
也许我们应该延迟一两天
Maybe we should postpone this a day or two.
每个人都花了很多时间 准备了这一切
Everyone's put a lot of time into getting everything ready.
卡尔顿醒了 而且我的父母都在等我们
Carlton's awake and my mum and dad are waiting.
那怎么做
So, what?
所以我们不会取消
So, we're not canceling.
我们外面见
I'll see you out there.
他对贝做了那种事 你怎么能跟他在一起
冷静一下
Whoa, calm down.
让他走开 不然我会做很久以前要做的事
他说什么
What'd he say?
我不想解释
没什么 没关系
Nothing. Forget it.
我也不知道自己为什么这么惊讶
你一直是支持贝的
现在我知道为什么了
你是在指责我
You're accusing me
在我和你交往的时候还喜欢坦克
of being into Tank when you and I were dating?
-真的吗 -听着
- Seriously? - Okay, listen,
我知道这很奇怪
I know this is strange,
但是你们两个一起经历过很多
but you two went through a lot together.
你有过一段美好的回忆 不要再说废话了
You had a really nice thing. Don't crap on it all now.
我不知道他说什么而且我不在乎
我们能在这件事上成熟一点吗
Can we try to be mature about this?
不 不能
这真的跟你没关系
This really has nothing to do with you.
我理解贝为什么生气
I understand why Bay is mad,
但是你没有生气的权利
but you have no right.
跟他说让他闭嘴
你是个彻头彻尾的伪君子
You are a complete hypocrite.
你开始和我的好朋友交往
You didn't consult me
也没有和我商量
when you started dating my friend.
你不能告诉我应该和谁交往
You don't get to tell me who I can date.
好吧 但是你知道我能告诉你什么吗
你是个糟糕的人
他说什么
What did he say?
听着 我们都知道会这样的
Look, we knew this was coming.
这比我想象中糟糕了一千倍
It's a thousand times worse than I thought it would be.
现在可以交换戒指了
May we have the rings please?
托比和莉莉想说两句
Toby and Lily have asked
来代替誓言
to say a few words in lieu of vows.
莉莉
Lily.
那晚将音乐放得很大
Playing my music way too loud one night
是我一生中最棒的决定
turned out to be the best decision of my life
因为你气冲冲地过来
because it led to you storming in and demanding
正义凛然地
rightfully
让我把声音关小
that I turn it down.
从那以后发生了很多事
So much has happened since then,
我们组建了一个家庭
including creating a family together.
我们已经经历了那么多
We've already been through a lifetime of experiences,
我迫不及待地
and I can't wait
想和你共度余生
to go through the rest of my life with you.
真的吗
Really?
即使我是个母夜叉
Even though I'm a raging momzilla
冲所有人乱发脾气
that stomps over everyone?
-莉莉 -怎么 这是个秘密吗
- Lily. - Well, is it a secret?
你不是说所有人都这么觉得吗
'Cause according to you, the whole world sees it.
-我们还是私下谈吧 -没关系
- Maybe we should talk about this in private. - No, it's fine.
我们不如快一点
Actually, can we speed this up a little bit?
能直接跳到”我愿意”的环节吗
Can we just skip to the "I do's"?
当然
Yep, sure.
-托比 你愿意… -他愿意
- Toby, do you take… - He does.
我愿意
I do.
-莉莉 你愿意… -我愿意
- Lily, do you take… - I do.
好吧
Okay.
现在 以堪萨斯州
Well, then by the power vested in me
以及国际神学院牧师的名义
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表