剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
你先动手的 我看到了
Hey, you started it! I saw.
你没看到他口出狂言
我不关心他说了什么
I don't care what he said!
你不该先动手
You don't make it physical!
你从来没打算选我 对吗
我从来没有机会
特拉维斯
Travis,
我的努力程度是其他人的两倍
但是你根本不在乎
你注意点
You watch it.
整件事就是扯淡
你知道吗 立刻滚出我的球场
You know what? Get off my field right now!
滚
Get off!
你们看什么
What are you looking at?
回去练习 快去
Get back to work! Come on!
怎么回事
What the hell?
我刚才跟加文·鲍尔斯通了一小时电♥话♥
I just spent the past hour on the phone with Gavin Bowers
求着他给我们哪怕一分钱
begging him to give us even a dime!
他越界了
He crossed the line.
我得保护我自己
I had to defend myself.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我交给你一个板上钉钉的事 而你却搞砸了
I handed you a sure thing, and you blew it.
你确实把我置于一个糟糕的处境中
Well, you did put me in a terrible position.
只是无伤大雅的调情而已
It was harmless flirting.
你怎么会知道
How would you know?
又没有上司让你出♥卖♥♥♥自己的身体
No boss has ever told you to sex yourself up
钓赞助商
to snag a donor.
如果他们说了 我会很开心地去做
And if they did, I would do so happily.
当然了 你说的轻巧
Oh, sure, easy for you to say,
毕竟那永远不会发生
since that's never actually gonna happen.
为什么我们要接受鲍尔斯这个卑鄙小人的钱
And why do we even accept money from scumbags like Bowers?
我们难道不应该为孩子们树立一个好榜样吗
Don't we owe it to our kids to set a good example?
我们应该给他们的是设备和器材
What we owe them are facilities and equipment
还有成功的机会
and opportunities to succeed,
如果我们拒绝每一个稍有冒犯的混♥蛋♥的钱
which they won't have if we reject money
这些东西就都不会有
from every mildly offensive jerk.
你还想带那些大个子们玩吗
You want to play with the big boys?
那就按计划去做
Then get with the program.
我尝试按照你的建议
I was trying to follow your advice
加入了更细致的区分
in adding more detailed gradient.
让作品说话
Let the work speak for itself.
轮廓很完美
Contour's on point,
字母很生动 像一切都在运动
and the letters feel organic like everything's in motion.
做得很扎实
Solid job.
真的吗 太棒了 谢谢你
Really? Oh, awesome. Thank you.
我去吃点东西 一小时之内回来
I'm gonna grab some food. Be back in an hour.
我会坚守阵地
I'll hold down the fort.
周五你能呆到三点半吗
Oh, and can you add 30 minutes to my 3:00 on Friday?
那个花臂纹身比我想象中需要更长时间
That sleeve is gonna take longer than I thought.
没问题
You got it.
什么...
What the...
你给埃米特纹了个纹身
听着 我 我本来打算告诉你的
Look, I-- I was going to tell you.
什么时候
等你甩了我 和他重归于好的时候吗
不 这太荒谬了
No, that's crazy!
真的吗
埃米特只是朋友
Emmett is just a friend.
一个你爱过的朋友
但是再也不是了 好吗
But not anymore, okay?
我只是帮他做一个艺术课题
I was just helping him with an art project!
那是你的一部分 他能永远留在身体上
我 我不这么认为 我保证
I-- I didn't see it like that, I promise.
那你为什么不告诉我
因为你为了球队和地区赛的事
Because you were so stressed
已经压力太大了
about the team and going to regionals!
我现在都不能看你
特拉维斯 等等
Travis, wait!
你让特拉维斯看纹身了吗
You showed your tattoo to Travis?
那是个意外 他来...
我没想到...
你做什么了 在他面前晃胳膊吗
What did you do, wave it in his face?
当然不是 我有解释过这是个作业
但他疯了似的跑出去了
他迟早也会发现的
我知道
I know that.
我本来想等地区赛之后告诉他
I was waiting to tell him until after regionals!
我很抱歉
看着我的眼睛告诉我
Look me in the eye and tell me that
这不是想把我和特拉维斯分开的计划
this wasn't a plan to try and get between me and Travis.
你认为我编了一门课吗
我不知道
Well, I don't know!
我没有
这个课题是第一件能让我兴奋好几周的事
只有这样而已吗
And that's all this was about?
是的 我想着用这个方式完成作业很酷
贝...
这太荒谬了
你是怎么想我的
当我从中国回来的时候 你说...
When I came home from China, you said...
我本不必那么说的
你做这件事有一丁点想和我复合吗
Was any part of this to try and get back together with me?
我不知道
只要我和特拉维斯在一起
As long as I'm with Travis,
我们就不能做朋友
you and I can't be friends.
我们想要的只是同等的公平和尊重
All we're asking for is equal justice and respect.
沃特金斯小姐 如果你不介意
Miss Watkins, if you don't mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
虽然行政部门赞同
Although the administration supports
你们有和平抗♥议♥的权利
your right to peacefully protest,
但是这违反了学校的规章制度
it's against school regulations
学生不能露营过夜
for students to camp out overnight.
那是为了保证你们的自身安全
That's for your own safety.
如果你们真的在乎我们的安全
If you truly cared about our safety,
你们就把那些
you'd expel those guys
在我们楼前的放棉花球的家伙开除
who put the cotton balls in front of our building.
-是的 -没错
- Yeah! - That's right.
那些年轻人已经受到了惩罚
Those young men have been punished.
还不够
Not enough.
这所学校的规章制度没有公平对待每一个人
The laws on this campus don't govern everyone fairly.
黑人和白人学生被区别对待
Black and white students are treated differently.
我理解你的懊恼
I understand your frustration,
但是他们的惩罚和种族一点关系也没有
but their punishment had nothing to do with race.
真新鲜
Oh, surprise!
如果你真的这么认为
If you really believe that,
那你也是问题之一
then you're a part of the problem.
没错 你也是问题 就是你
Yeah! You're the problem! You!
为什么不去我的办公室
Look, why don't we go to my office
冷静地讨论这些事
and discuss things calmly?
你想把我们关起来
You want us behind closed doors
这样你就可以封住我们的嘴
so you can shut us down.
不可能
No way!
除非你向我们保证
Not unless you guarantee us
会开除那些放棉花球的人
the cotton ballers will be expelled.
-没错 -正如我说的
- That's right. - As I have said,
我能力有限
my hands are tied.
真是一堆废话
That's a load of crap!
我听够了你说的这些话
I'm so sick and tired of all of this.
学校的规章制度弱爆了
The laws on campus suck
他们需要改变
and they need to change.
-你必须做点什么 -注意你的语气
- You need to do something! - You need to watch your tone.
别告诉我注意我的语气
Don't tell me to watch my tone.
如果你不搞定这件事
If you don't get this,
-你就得下台 -冷静
- you need to step down. - Calm down.
别告诉我冷静
And don't tell me to calm down.
也许你应该感受下难受的滋味
Maybe you should be a little bit more upset!
好吧 不如这样 你和你的朋友
All right, you know what, you and your friends,
你们去打包个人物品
you need to pack up your things
立刻回家
and go home now!
我们不走
We won't go!
我们不走 我们不走
We won't go! We won't go!
-我们不走 -好吧
- We won't go! - All right!
我们不走 我们不走
We won't go! We won't go!
你们要干什么
What are you doing?
我们就呆在这
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表