剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I told you, I am not interested.
她有着安吉洛的DNA
She has Angelo's DNA.
那什么都代表不了
That doesn't mean anything.
我认为这值得庆祝
I think that's worth celebrating.
那就让她的家人庆祝
Then let her family celebrate.
我失去了丈夫
I lost my husband
我不希望每次见到她时都想到这一点
and I don't really want to think about that every time I see her.
她没有任何家人
She doesn't have any family.
她现在的处境很艰难
She's going through a hard time.
如果我见到她 却没有任何感觉怎么办
What if I see her and I don't feel anything?
妈妈...
Oh, Mom...
说实话 我也不知道该相信什么
Honestly, I don't know what I believe either.
但是也许我们也应该再给她一次机会
But maybe we should give her a second chance, too.
犹太人
Jewish?
宗教对我们来说远没有对她那么重要
It's just religion means more to her than it does to me.
不是这样的 你是非常虔诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
That's not true. You're very spiritual.
妈妈 拜托
Mom, come on.
我好几年都没去过教堂了
I haven't been to church in years.
这不是你的错
That's not your fault.
我本应做得更好
I should have done a better job
让宗教在你的生活中占得比重更大一点
making sure it was a bigger part of your life.
你跟我说过很多次
You exposed it to me plenty.
只是有组织的宗教不适合我
Organized religion is just not for me.
好的 但是我们不能在两边同时抚养他吗
Okay, but can't we just raise him both ways?
妈妈 现在我有自己的家了
Mom, this is my family now.
我得把他们放在首位
I have to put them first.
你们生我的气吗
Are you mad at me?
不 亲爱的
No, sweetie,
我知道这对你们来说不容易
I'm sure this isn't easy for you.
因为如果换作是我也不轻松
I know it wouldn't be for me.
只是我的信仰给了我极大的安慰
It's just that my faith has given me such comfort.
当我的父亲去世 安吉洛去世...
When my father died, when Angelo passed...
我知道 我很尊重这一点
I know, and I respect that.
对于我来说 这是我的全部
And for me, it's all that,
而且这跟文化有关
plus it's cultural.
我们有自己的历史 自己的语言
We have our own history. Our own language.
我们自己的食物 我们自己的幽默感
Our own food. Our own sense of humor.
每个犹太人都紧紧依托于此
And everyone who's Jewish is bonded by that,
我希望我的儿子能和我一起在那个小圈子生活
and I want my son to be in that little circle with me.
你能理解吗
Can you understand that?
是的 我能理解
Yes. I can.
非常抱歉我逼你...
So sorry I pushed...
不不 你的本意是好的
No, no, you meant well.
我有个问题
I-- I have a question.
我们还能庆祝圣诞节和复活节吗
Can we still celebrate Christmas and Easter?
在你们家里 我们可以
At your house, we can.
在我们家 我们要庆祝
At our house, we're going to be celebrating
光明节和...
Hanukkah, and...
另一个大节日是什么来着
What's the other big one?
逾越节
Passover.
就是这个
That one.
我很快就要去上课了
I'm going to be taking some classes very soon.
我也会去
And so will I.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
这是艾丽
This is Ally.
艾丽 这是芮佳娜
Ally, this is Regina.
我很抱歉自己这样做
I am so sorry for the way I went about this.
对您经历的所有痛苦感到抱歉
For all the pain you've been through.
我保证 我会对得起他 好好活着
I promise I will try to live my life to be worthy of him.
你的项链
Your necklace.
这是什么
What is that?
是一个棱镜
It's a prism.
我喜欢被光环绕的感觉
I like to be surrounded by light.
这个钥匙...
This is the key...
是我和安吉洛以前房♥子的钥匙
to the house that Angelo and I were building.
我们住的第一个公♥寓♥采光很不好
Our first apartment together had terrible light.
我们一半的时间都在黑暗中度过
We spent half the time in darkness.
他就给了我这个
He gave me this.
他说我们永远都不会再生活在黑暗中了
And he said we would never live in the dark again.
你从来没跟我们说过这些
You never told us that.
是的
I know.
你介意我抱抱你吗
Would it be okay if I hugged you?
我能感觉到他
I feel him.
我能感觉到他的心脏
I feel his heart.
艾丽 很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you, Ally.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表