剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Why?
看样子我能做回以前的工作
你♥爸♥爸又给了我一次机会 但是我得用在工作上
我真不敢相信 这个城市真晦气
I cannot believe this. This city is a jinx.
完全像一场把我们分开的阴谋
It's like there's a full-on conspiracy to keep us apart.
我跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈 也许他同意让我早点走
不 不 你是对的
No. No, you're right.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
有时候真希望我们从来没有回来
Sometimes I wish we never came back home.
在那里只有你 我 还有达芙妮
Back there it was just me and you and Daphne,
没有父母
and there were no parents,
没有前男友 没有老板们妨碍我们
no old boyfriends, no bosses to get in the way.
拜托
Come on.
你没必要因为我玩这么过时的东西
You don't have to play this dinosaur on my account.
我没有 我喜欢这些游戏
I'm not. I love these games.
而且我在阿富汗待过三年
Plus, I spent three years in Afghanistan.
我对虚幻的暴♥力♥世界并不感兴趣
Make-believe violence doesn't really interest me.
而且我不会让那个讨厌的家伙得逞
And I won't give that douche the satisfaction.
-芮佳娜 -怎么了
- Hey, Regina? - Yes?
帮我搞一杯拿铁
Hook me up with a latte?
什么鬼
What the hell?
-不 -怎么了
- Oh, no! - What is going on?
-有什么问题吗 -你们的无线弱爆了
- Is there a problem? - Your wi-fi crapped out.
我刚要打缟玛瑙
I was about to hit Onyx.
好的 我去检查下路由器
Okay, I'll go check the router,
几秒钟就回来
it'll be back up in two seconds.
不重要了 我得从头开始玩
Doesn't matter. I'll have to start the whole game over.
太烂了 我走了
This blows. I'm out of here.
如果他们现在离开 我们就完蛋了
If they leave now, we're screwed.
我们还有其他游戏
We still have the other games.
好的 等等 等等
Okay, hey, wait, wait, wait!
不如你们留下来玩一玩街机游戏
If you guys stay and play the arcade games,
第一局算我的
first round on the house.
吃豆人 不了谢谢
Ms. Pac-Man? No thanks.
为什么不呢 你是怕败给
Why not? Are you afraid you can't beat
1985年堪萨斯城的吃豆人♥大♥赛冠军吗
the 1985 Kansas City Ms. Pac-Man champion?
赢的人把今晚的小费带回家
Winner takes home tonight's tips.
一言为定
You're on.
这边请 朋友
This way, my friend.
雷德 抱歉
Red! Sorry, guys.
怎么了
What happened?
宿管董事会投票留下我
The RA board voted to keep me.
什么
What?
我在会谈的时候说了
I used all that free speech stuff
你写给我的言论自♥由♥的话
that you wrote for me in my meeting.
我知道他们会理解
I knew they'd get it.
没有你我不可能做到
I couldn't have done it without you.
我点了一个超大的
Hey, I ordered an extra-large
什莱奶酪比萨来庆祝
vegetarian pizza for us to celebrate.
我只想大吃一顿 看看电视
All I want to do is just pig out, watch TV,
忘记这件事曾经发生过
and forget this ever even happened.
-听起来很完美 -不错
- It sounds perfect. - Great.
我去你的房♥间找你 好吗
Actually, I'll meet you in your room, okay?
友情提示 如果你花太长时间
Okay, fair warning, you take too long,
你就得吃披萨的面包皮做晚餐了
you're gonna be eating vegetarian crusts for dinner.
我会尽快
I'll hurry.
你是找艾丽斯吗
是的
她走了
你知道她什么时候回来吗
她不会回来了 艾丽斯搬出去了
再有一万分你就打破他的最高分了
10,000 more points and you will beat his high score.
你赢了 瓦斯克斯
You got this, Vasquez.
你在分散我的注意力
You're distracting me.
一个真正的吃豆冠军玩游戏必须全神贯注
A true Ms. Pac-Man champion plays with all her senses.
-太好了 -她赢了
- Oh, yes! - She won!
她赢了
She won!
太酷了 你有技巧
That was sick. You got some skills.
谢谢 孩子
Thanks, kid.
看样子你拯救了今晚
Looks like you saved the night.
你赢了 吃豆女神
You beat Ms. Pac-Man,
但我们距离目标还差200块
we're still 200 bucks short of the goal.
埃弗斯会给我们不及格的
Evers is gonna fail us.
如果你的贫民区网络没有挂的话 也许我们还会好点
We'd have been fine if your ghetto Internet hadn't gone out.
-有没有搞错 -你错了
- Excuse me? - Hey, you're wrong.
你没看见很多人留在这
Did you see how many people stayed
看芮佳娜把那个呆子打得落花流水吗
to watch to watch Regina kick some nerd boy ass?
人们喜欢这些老街机游戏
People love the old arcade games.
游戏
The games!
没错 如果其它机器里有这些硬币的一半
Yes! If the other machines have half this many quarters,
我们很容易就有200块了
we'll easily have 200 bucks.
那个需要花四个小时
That one'll take about four hours.
不好意思 你想要干嘛
Excuse me. What do you want?
我落下了我的文件夹
I left my portfolio.
我现在有顾客 你先等等
I'm with a customer. You can wait.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我会把你的书给你 等等
I'll get your book. Hold on.
听着 我真需要跟你谈谈 就现在
Look, I really need to talk to you, like, now!
真的吗
Seriously?
这到底怎么回事
Wha-- What the hell was that?
那些人说要抢劫你
Those guys were talking about robbing you!
怎么 你想听我说谢谢吗
What, you want a thank you?
我可以自己处理
I can handle myself.
我也是
So can I.
我有太多事是你不了解的
There's a lot of things you don't know about me.
我会说中文 我会美式手语
I speak Mandarin, I know ASL,
而且我是个很棒的文身师
and I'm a great tattoo artist,
只要你看了我的作品肯定也会这样想
which you would know if you bothered to look at my work.
你就把我的作品集给我吧
Can I please just have my portfolio back?
谢谢
Thank you.
听着
Look,
我知道我那样做不好
I know what I did was wrong.
我只是想打动你
I was just trying to impress you,
我想我是选了一个非常愚蠢的方法
and I guess I went about it in a really stupid way.
等等
Hold up.
你觉得我开除你
You think I fired you
就是因为我蛮不讲理 是吗
because I'm some kind of a hard-ass, don't you?
你没理解的是 你做那个文身时
What you don't get is that when you did that tattoo,
是在拿我的整个事业冒险
you put my whole business at risk.
你没有健康许可证 也没有执照
You don't have a health permit. You're not licensed.
你可能会害我关门 会让我失去一切的
You could have gotten me shut down. I could have lost everything.
我知道了
I get that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
让我看看你的作品集
Let me see that portfolio.
这个不错
That's rad.
你的设计还是客户的
Your design or the client's?
我的
Mine.
不错
Nice.
我喜欢这把剑
I like the sword.
所以 你去中国干什么去了
So, what were you doing in China?
说来话长了
It's a long story.
我想也是
Yeah. I bet it is.
584块
$584.
不错嘛
Not bad.
没把游戏机退回去真是对了
It's a good thing you didn't return the games.
要不就完了
We'd have been sunk.
说来有趣
You know, it's funny.
我去办公室检查时
When I checked the office earlier,
发现有人拔掉了路由器
I saw that someone had unplugged the router.
这件事你不知道吧
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
卢卡 你居然这么做了
Luca! I can't believe you did that!
-要是人都走了怎么办 -他们不会的
- What if everybody had left? -They weren't going to.
你的游戏厅设计很棒
Your arcade idea was good.
那个白♥痴♥只是不好意思承认
That weasel was just too pompous to admit it.
但还是的 你真是冒了大险
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表