剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
他就把我从学校接回家
if I continue with the hunger strike.
艾莉丝 对不起 这不是我的本意
Iris, I am so sorry. That was not my intention.
我只是想帮忙 我发誓
I was trying to help, I swear.
我没叫你帮忙
I didn't ask for your help.
别再试着做"救星"了好吗
Stop trying to be the great white hope, okay?
我自己能搞定
I can handle this.
一个蒸汽朋克海怪吗
酷毙了 你或许可以在我身上纹这个
你是说剽窃诺埃勒的作品
Oh, you mean rip off Noelle's work?
不行
No way.
纹身艺术家们不就整天抄来抄去吗
有些人会 但诺埃勒不是
Some do, but not Noelle.
她所有设计都是原创
All of her designs are completely original.
就像班克斯给你纹身一样
It's like having Banksy ink you.
班克斯是英国著名街头艺术家
她是个货真价实的艺术家
She's a real artist.
不盲目模仿 我明白了
特拉维斯竟没给我发愤怒短♥信♥
真是略感惊讶
很庆幸有他的支持
还是你根本没告诉他
现在还不是时候
It wasn't the right time.
但是我们俩现在不谈论这个
But you and I are not talking about this.
特拉维斯不在讨论范围之内
Travis is off limits.
你的地盘你说了算
这就是你的小白鼠吗
This the guinea pig?
是的 诺埃勒 这是埃米特
Uh, yes. Noelle, meet Emmett.
献肉给新人练手 真够胆
Ballsy move offering up your skin to a rookie.
她夸你很勇敢
最好当心点
某天这个新手可能会抢了你的饭碗
他说谢谢你让我们占用你的店铺
He says thank you for letting us use your shop.
不客气 结束后记得锁门
No problem. Lock up when you're done.
她很酷吗
是的 但要打动她太难了
Yeah, but impossible to impress.
那又怎样 谁在乎她怎么想
我在乎
I do.
她的作品太逼真了
Her stuff is just so vivid.
细节爆棚 出类拔萃
and-- and detailed and unique.
你也可以给她看你的作品
就从这个纹身开始吧
好吧 那纹什么呢
Okay, so what'll it be?
一个走太空步的流行乐王子怎么样
你想在手臂上纹迈克尔·杰克逊
You want MJ on your arm?
我们还可以走古典风
你为卡尔顿画的骄傲聋女
来自外星的异形怎么样
How about the chestburster from Alien? Right?
吸睛 大块 就纹在这里
Nice, big, right there.
就是它了
我开玩笑来着
I was joking.
我是说 纹这个很有趣
I mean, it would be fun to ink,
我可不准备跟梅洛迪解释
but I am so not the one explaining that to Melody.
不 黎普列
黎普列 你以前的摩托车
Oh, Ripley! Your old motorcycle!
我想念她
Oh, I miss that girl.
你有照片吗
Do you have a picture?
当然
开始吧
Let's do this.
我不责怪她对我发火
I don't blame her for being mad.
她怪玛利罗无可厚非
At Marillo, sure,
但我看不出来你哪里做错了
but I don't see where you did anything wrong.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我认为你很好心
I think your heart's in the right place,
但或许这不是你应参与的战斗
but maybe it's not your battle to fight.
但是如果艾莉丝生病进了医院
But if Iris gets sick and ends up in the hospital,
这能帮上什么忙呢
then how does that help?
绝食抗♥议♥一定会受到关注
Hunger strikes do tend to get attention.
并获得结果
And results.
那你认为她做的事是正确的吗
So, do you think she's doing the right thing?
我当然担心她的健康
I'm worried about her health of course,
但既然她对此事如此竭心尽力 那么
but if she's that committed to the cause, then...
或许你应当尊重
maybe you need to respect
她心甘情愿地承担这个风险
her willingness to take such a risk.
天呐
Oh, my god.
怎么了
What?
小心点
"Watch your back"?
小心点
年度训练设施也将成为
The annual training facility
密西西比州西部最棒的
will be the finest west of the Mississippi.
我们也正计划着
We're also planning an extensive expansion
扩建田径运动场
of the track and field arena.
这就是你会的运动吗 田径
Oh, was that your sport? Track?
不 事实上我是一名拉拉队队长
No, actually I was a cheerleader.
这就说得通了
Oh. That makes sense.
加文 你建立了一个
So, Gavin, um, you've built
自助存储的大企业
quite the self-storage empire.
你的秘诀是什么
What's your secret?
我们的两大用户群 简称辣鸡们
Our top two demos: the big ho's.
什么
What?
辣鸡流浪汉和囤积狂们
Homeless and hoarders.
米凯伊
Hey, Mikey,
告诉我这不是真的 你订婚了
say it ain't so-- you got engaged?
恐怕这谣言是真的
Afraid the rumor's true.
我送给你两个词 婚前 协议
I got two words for you. Pre. Nup.
我的首任妻子曾发誓
My first wife swore up and down
她会拥有自己的事业
she was gonna have her own career
然后很快就把我给榨干了
and then promptly took me to the cleaners.
这就是女人 不是吗
Just like a woman, right?
女人并非都如此
Not every woman.
拜托
Oh, come on.
如果你我现在即将成婚
If you and I were to get married right now,
记住我是个富佬
and remember, I'm loaded...
你会签署婚前协议吗
would you sign a prenup?
我不知如何作答
I don't even know how to answer that.
累赘娘们二号♥
Hm! Oh, ball and chain number two.
不好意思
Excuse me.
小甜心
Hey, baby-cakes.
我得走了
I have to run.
什么 你现在就要走
What? You're going now?
加油 你能搞定
Come on, you got this.
-我不能 -当然 你想要什么都行
- I can't. - Yeah, sure. Whatever you want.
-加文 -怎么了
- Gavin? - Yeah?
和你吃饭很荣幸
Always a pleasure.
我要把你交到能干的凯思琳手中
I am going to leave you in Kathryn's capable hands.
你对我太好了 米凯伊
Oh, you're too good to me, Mikey.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
还要一杯马提尼吗
Another martini?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, no. Thank you.
别这样 今夜还长 我们也是
Oh, come on, the night is young and so are we.
麻烦再来两杯
Excuse me, give me two more.
干杯
Cheers.
这是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
混♥蛋♥…
Son-of-a--
没人能够威胁我的女儿还侥幸逃脱
No one threatens my daughter and gets away with it.
我们不要反应过度
Okay, let's not overreact.
这只是传♥单♥ 不是汽车炸♥弹♥
It's a flyer, not a car bomb.
我们怎么知道下次是否就轮到放炸♥弹♥了
And how do we know that that's not next?
这全都因为明戈穿了那身愚蠢的装束
This is all because Mingo wore that stupid costume.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
然后你还写了那篇特写稿为他辩护
And then you wrote that op-ed defending him.
-妈妈 -说什么呢 你在责怪她
- Mom! - Excuse me, you're blaming her?
-她是受害者 -这个人追查到我的车
- She's the victim here. - This person tracked down my car.
-若他尾随我回家怎么办 -够了
- What if he follows me home? - That's it.
这件事平息之前 你和贝都要呆在这里
You and Bay are staying here until this blows over.
她不应该被迫躲藏起来
She shouldn't have to hide.
爸爸
Dad?
约翰 你要做什么
John, what are you doing?
能保护我女儿的任何事
Whatever it takes to protect my daughter.
我们已了解你过去的慷慨大度
So, knowing your generosity level in the past,
如果你能提高捐赠额度
if you were to donate at an elevated level,
我们可以为整修项目开绿灯
we could green-light the renovations--
我的眼睛无法从你身上移开
Cannot take my eyes off of this.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表