how do we get back to the future?
我们怎么回到未来?
WeII, now, that's aII in the note.
好的,现在 我们看,那些都在纸条里面
Right?
真的?
Uh, no, sir.
不,长官
No, sir?
不,长官?
WeII, it doesn't expIain how to get back.
这里面没有解释怎么回去
At Ieast, not expIicitIy.
至少没有清楚的说明
''HeIp them. ''
"帮助他们"
''August 10th, 9. 1 5am. August 1 1th, 6.03pm. ''
"8月10日上午9:15,8月11日下午6:03"
That's heIpfuI.
那很有用
He had to be intentionaIIy cryptic,
为了不要改变他自己历史的
so as not to risk changing his own history.
我们必须隐藏起来
August 10th. That's cryptic.
8月10日,这好像不是很明确的
It just means that at 9. 1 5am something is going to happen.
那只是说明了上午9:15有事会发生
And happen again the next day at 6.03.
并且会再一次发生在隔天的下午6:03
We just have to figure out what that something is.
我只要知道它是什么就可以了
Right.
对
The 'Vette blew it when they went with that body style.
维特(跑车)那种类型的身材真的不错
They used to be so cooI.
它以前就很酷
ActuaIIy, I was about four-and-a-haIf years oId in '69.
事实上,1969年的时候我才四岁半
Carter, stick your thumb out.
卡特,竖起你的拇指
We shouId go to New York.
我们应该去纽约
Why?
为什么?
That's where Catherine Iived, or Iives.
凯瑟琳住在那里的
She's the onIy person outside of miIitary...
她是唯一一个没有参军的人
who might know about the Stargate.
谁会知道关于星际之门的事
She won't teII us over the phone.
她不会在电♥话♥里告诉我们的
DanieI, you can't.
丹尼尔,你不可以这样做
In order to preserve our past,
为了保护我们的过去,
Catherine has to first meet you years from now.
凯瑟琳应该从现在开始和你交往几年
So we go in disguise.
所以我们伪装一下再去
Pretend to be... foreigners.
扮成外国人
How are you gonna do that?
你想怎么做?
I speak 23 different Ianguages. Pick one.
我会说23种不同的语言,随便挑一个吧
She began her research in the Iate '60s.
她在60年代末期开始研究的
Maybe we gave her the idea in the first pIace.
也许是我们给了她最初的想法
This method appears to be ineffective.
这个办法看来不是很有效果的
TeaI'c. TeaI'c!
提亚克提亚克!
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
That is effective, O'NeiII.
那会有用的,欧尼尔
Hey! We wouId've stopped, man.
嘿,我们不能停下来了,朋友
Hi. Listen, we've got gas money.
嗨,听着,我们只有空谈的钱
Where are you headed?
你要去哪儿?
Upstate New York.
在纽约的偏僻处!
Some big concert. Where you headed?
一些很大的音乐会.你呢?
New York. Back East.
纽约,东部内陆
Hop in.
上车吧
Ride up front with me, brother. It's cooI.
坐到我前面来吧,兄弟,这很酷哦!
I'm Michael.
我是麦可
I am not at Iiberty to reveaI my identity.
我们不需要自♥由♥去展现我们的身份
Far out!
太好了
HeIIo. Hi.
你好 嗨
So what'd you do?
那么你们是干嘛的?
We didn't, uh...
我们不是,嗯
We didn't do anything.
我们什么也不干
We've got a IittIe probIem with...
我们碰到一些小问题
the EstabIishment.
是关于当权派的
I so reIate to that.
我也这么认为
So if you couId take us as far as New York...
所以如果你可以带我们去纽约
I reaIIy Iove your hair.
我很喜欢你的头发
Thanks.
谢谢
Listen, we couId reaIIy use some cheap cIothes.
听着,我们可以利用一些便宜的衣服
If you see a cheap cIothes pIace around,
如果看见一件便宜的衣服在地上
we'd appreciate it.
我们可以让他升职
No sweat!
毫不费力的!
So, uh...
因此
Your thing... That thing...
你们的事情,那件事情
What's it symboIise? Peace?
这象征着什么?和平?
SIavery to faIse gods.
受上帝奴役的人
Right on!
对极了!
So, um, it's made out of...
那么,它是对
Do not discuss it further. I dig!
我们不要再进一步讨论了 我刨根问底了!
It's cooI.
这很酷!
So you just go AWOL?
那么你们只是擅离职守?
Hey, we're cooI.
嗨,我们很酷
After the concert,
音乐会之后,
me and Jenny, we're thinking of crossing the border to Canada.
我和詹妮会穿越加拿大边界
For what reason?
去做什么?
You know, man. The war.
你知道,兄弟,战争
The war with Canada?
和加拿大发生战争?
No.
不是
FIare.
耀斑
What? It's the onIy expIanation.
什么? 只有这个可以解释
We're here because of a soIar fIare.
我们之所以在这里是因为太阳的耀斑
Not an error in your caIcuIations?
不是你计算中的错误吗?
I don't think so.
我不认为是那样,
After the Abydos mission,
在阿比多斯任务之后
when we couIdn't make the gate work, ...
我们没有找到其他星际之门
I researched aIternative appIications,
我查找了不同的应用程序,
incIuding time traveI.
包括时间旅行
What'd you come up with? Just this.
那么你得出的结论是? 就是这个
What if... a massive soIar fIare just happened to occur...
如果有一个巨大的太阳的耀斑发生
exactIy when we were traveIIing
就像我们在地球
between Earth and another Stargate?
和其他的星际之门之间旅行一样
If the wormhoIe moved cIoser to the sun
如果由于耀斑磁场的关系,
because of the fIare's magnetic fieId, ...
星际之门的内核向太阳移♥动♥
the increased gravity couId sIingshot us back to Earth.
增大的引力就把我们弹回地球
Why haven't we tried this before?
为什么我们以前没有试过这样?
Because fIares are impossibIe to predict.
因为这种耀斑是不可预测的
Light takes severaI minutes to traveI,
光需要几分钟来移♥动♥,
so by the time a fIare has been confirmed, ...
所以这场耀斑发生时可以被肯定的
it's aIready too Iate.
已经太晚了
If they're impossibIe to predict,
如果是不可预测,
how do we get ourseIves home?
我们怎么回去?
August 10th, 9. 1 5am. It's in the note.
8月10日早上9:15,这不是在提示上吗?
That's the time of the next fIare? Yeah.
这是下一次发生耀斑的时间? 是的
GeneraI Hammond must've used my research to work it out.
哈蒙德将军一定看过了我的研究
Maybe that's why he asked you to do the research.
或许这就是为什么他要你研究这个的原因
And then he Iooked up two fIares in August of 1969
然后他发现这两次在1969年的耀斑
that couId send us home.
可以带我们回去
GeneraI Hammond, you oId son of a...
哈蒙德将军,你这个
HeIIo.
你好
Soup?
要喝点汤吗?
Who are you guys?
你们是谁?
Come on, have something to eat.
跟我来,有些东西可以吃
TraveIIing between Earth and where?
在地球和什么地方之间旅行?
What's that about?
你们在说什么?
When I said that, I was just imagining...
当我说的时候,我在想
I don't think so, man.
我不这么认为,兄弟
You said that you were in troubIe with the EstabIishment.
你们说过你们是和当权派有一些矛盾
And...
并且
we are.
我们是
We are. Just not the EstabIishment...
我们是 只不过不是这个星球的
of this pIanet.
当权派
No, it's true, MichaeI.
不,那是真的,麦可
We came to Earth to hide among your peopIe a Iong, Iong time ago.
我们很久以前就来到地球避难
From a gaIaxy far, far away.
从一个很远很远的地方来
But now it's time to go home. And we need your heIp.
但是现在是回家的时候了 并且我们需要你的帮忙
How?
怎么帮?
We need to be in a pIace caIIed New York by tomorrow.
我们必须明天之前到一个叫纽约的地方
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表