Because they are Goa'uld. Do not call us that.
因为他们是 勾阿呜. 别那么叫我们.
We are not Goa'uld!
我们不是勾阿呜!
Hammond.
哈蒙德.
Put him through.
接进来
Jacob? Are you OK?
雅各布? 你没事吧?
Oh, no. I'll be right there.
哦,不,我马上就过去.
You know, in some galaxies, this is called "loitering".
你知道吗,在一些银河中,这叫做 "闲荡".
How long do you think we can keep it up?
你觉得我们还能持续多久?
Martouf.
玛图夫.
I do not know this woman.
我不认识这个女人.
But I'm right, aren't I? Your name is Martouf.
但是我说对了,对吗? 你叫 玛图夫.
It is.
是的.
How do you know me? I don't.
你怎么认识我的? 我不认识你.
But I knew someone who did. His name was Jolinar of Malk-shur.
但是我认识一个人. 他叫马克修的尧力纳.
Where is Jolinar?
尧力纳在哪里?
He died saving my life.
他为了救我去世了.
That's why we're here. To seek out the Tok'ra.
那就是为什么我们会来这里寻找托克拉.
Assuming, of course, you are the Tok'ra.
当然,你们是托克拉.
And if we're not?
如果我们不是呢?
Well, I guess we all start shooting.
我猜想我们都开始射击.
There's blood, death, hard feelings. It'd suck.
这里会有血,死亡,难受的感觉.
And if we are this thing you call Tok'ra?
如果我们是你们所说的托克拉呢?
If you are the Tok'ra of Jaffa legend,
如果你们是贾法 传说的托克拉
we should form an alliance.
那我们应该形成一个同盟.
I learned a lot from Jolinar.
我从尧力纳那学到了很多.
Enough to know that we could be good friends.
从而知道我们能成为好朋友.
And enough to know that you are the Tok'ra.
而且知道你们就是托克拉.
I believe this one speaks the truth.
我相信你们说的
Perhaps we should...
也许我们应该
just listen to what they have to say.
听听他们想要说什么.
Well, that's better, isn't it?
这样好多了,不是吗?
So, ...
那么,.
take me to your leader.
带我去见你们的领袖
I will take you to whom you seek.
我会带你去见你想见的人.
But on one condition. You must leave your weapons with us.
但是在这种情况下. 你必须留下你的武器.
Ah, no. No.
不可以,不可以
They won't hurt us, Colonel.
他们不会伤害我们的,上校.
They're Goa'ulds, Carter.
他们是勾阿呜,卡特.
They won't hurt us. And you, what... feel this?
他们不会伤害我们的. 什么,你感觉到的吗?
No. I can remember it.
不是,我能记得
O'Neill, if they are the Tok'ra, ...
欧尼尔,如果他们是托克拉,.
we are in no danger.
.那我们就不会有危险.
I vote we take the chance.
我认为我们该把握这个机会
OK. But I want it understood...
好,但是我想要他了解.
that we're doing this in the spirit of future relations.
.我们这么做是为了我们将来的关系.
I expect us to be treated as such.
我预期我们被同样的对待.
Please, come closer together.
请,请你们靠近在一起.
Why? Jack...
为什么? 杰克.
It's OK, Colonel. Oh, it is?
没事的 哦,是吗?
This way.
这边.
This looks just like the place in my dream.
这里看起来像是我梦里的地方.
But that was on the planet that we - they - were fleeing.
但是在行星上 我们.他们正在潜逃.
Legend says that when the Tok'ra arrive on a planet,
传说中当托克拉到达行星的时候
they go deep underground.
他们就去很深的地下
That they possess the technology to grow tunnels.
他们持有种植隧♥道♥的技术.
This is some crystal material. Theoretically it could be grown.
这是一些水晶材料. 理论上它可能是会长的
Apophis had me search for such tunnels for years. We never found them.
阿波菲斯让我搜寻这样的隧♥道♥很多年了 我们一直都没有找到
When the Tok'ra move on, the tunnels are destroyed.
当托克拉离开时,隧♥道♥会被破坏
Carter.
卡特.
What's the story with this Martouf? I'm not sure.
玛图夫的故事是什么? 我不确定
I get the feeling I know almost all of these people, ...
我感觉我认识他们几乎所有的这些人,.
but my memories of Martouf are the strongest.
但是在我的记忆里,记得玛图夫最深刻
It's like I have some weird bond with him.
就像是我和他有一些怪异的束缚
Please, come this way.
请到这边来
George!
乔治!
Jacob.
雅各布.
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
I've been better.
我好些了.
I was under the impression that the cancer hadn't gone this far.
在我的印象中癌不会发作那么快的.
So was I.
我也是.
They cleaned out all the lymph nodes.
他们清扫了所有的淋巴结.
The problem is, apparently, one squadron of those little buggers...
问题是,有一个骑兵营的小伙计.
got themselves reassigned in my liver.
跑到了我的肝脏中
Let me make a call. Get Captain Carter recalled.
我打个电♥话♥. 取消卡特上尉.
There's no need.
不需要.
Jacob, she should be here. Why?
雅各布,她应该在这里. 为什么?
Let me tell you something, George.
我和你讲些事,乔治.
My little girl grew up seeing Daddy go off...
我的小女长大,看见爸爸离开.
to God knows where to fight God knows who.
对上帝知道哪里 对抗上帝知道谁.
And I always came home alive and well.
而且我总是活着回家.
Now I'm gonna let her sit here and watch me lose a war?
现在,我要她做在这里看我输了这场战争吗?
To some little runt so small I can't even see him?
一些很小的东西,我甚至看不到的?
That's exactly what she thought you'd say.
那完全是她所想到你会说的话.
How about doing us all a favour, Jake?
我们来做一个我们都偏好的怎么样?
What?
什么?
Cut the brave soldier routine.
尝试减少勇敢的军人
She's your daughter.
她是你的女儿,
She should have a chance to be here to see you through this.
她应该偶尔有机会来看看你.
I've got a feeling she's on a pretty important mission right now.
我觉得她现在有一个很重要的任务,
Am I right?
对吗?
Well, yes, but there are others...
是的,但是还有其他人.
Then do me a favour and honour my wishes. Leave her there.
帮我一个忙 而且给我希望的荣誉,让她留在那里
This is ridiculous.
真荒谬.
There is one thing you could do for me. Anything.
这是你唯一能为我做的. 任何事.
Tell me what my little girl's doing.
告诉我,我的小女儿在做什么.
Except that. You know it's classified.
除了那以外,你知道那是机密.
George, they're tellin' me I don't have much time left.
乔治,他们说我没有太多时间了.
Who am I gonna tell?
我能和谁说?
God?
上帝?
I'm sorry, Jake.
对不起,乡下佬.
People of the Tauri, ...
塔瑞的人们,.
let me introduce Grand Council Garshaw of Belote.
让我介绍 最高议会委员贝洛特 的嘎夏
Greetings.
你们好
Hi!
嗨!
You are Garshaw of Belote?
你是 贝洛特 的嘎夏?
I am.
是的.
She is the most hunted Goa'uld of all time.
她一直被勾阿呜通缉着的
We prefer you to not refer to us as Goa'uld.
我们比较喜欢你不要像打听勾阿呜那样打听我们.
Yeah, we... got that earlier.
是的,我们.已经理解了
What should we call you?
我们应该叫你什么?
I assume you are from the first world.
我假定你们来自于第1世界.
The Tauri. Is that correct?
塔瑞,对吗?
Yeah.
是的.
Were you among those
你们是那些免于接受
who rid the galaxy of the Supreme System Lord,
最高系统统治者统治的人
Ra?
"拉"吗?
Yup. That's us.
是,是我们.
That... Yeah, we're those.
是,我们是那些人.
Then, in a sense, you are Tok'ra. Of course!
那么在某种意义上,你们是托克拉. 当然!
Tok'ra! Tok...
托克拉! 托克.
Tok Ra - against Ra. Thank you for... sharing that.
托克 拉.反对 拉. 谢谢你.分享.
We still don't know what to call her.
我们始终不知道叫她什么.
We, too, are Tok'ra.
我们也是,是托克拉.
Finally!
最后!
It's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你.
I understand you were sent to us by Jolinar of Malk-shur.
我明白你们被派遣来是因为马克修的尧力纳.
Please, tell us how that came to be.
请告诉我过程.
Well, it... uh... It's a long story.
好吧, 那是一个很长的故事
We were on this planet - Nasya.
我们是在行星上- 神迹.
The Goa'uld were attacking. Jolinar's host was killed.
勾阿呜正在攻击. 尧力纳的主人被杀.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表