In the five weeks since our return from PX7-941
自我们从PX7-941回来后,在五周内
Known to its population as Madrona.
对于漠交纳的人口.
we've processed most of the data we collected.
我们已经分♥析♥处理了我们所搜集的大部分数据.
We think we've corroborated some startling first-hand observations.
我想我们已经确定了一些 令人惊愕的第一手资料.
Which are? Well, sir, ...
是什么? 恩,长官,.
the inhabitants can proactively affect their own climate.
那些居民能影响他们的气候.
That's a bit of an understatement!
这有点让人难以理解!
They can call it up... just like... that.
他们能这样叫它. 就好象. 这.
You got a crop that needs water?
你们取得了一些生长在水边的庄稼?
Order some rain.
有规律的下雨.
It needs sun, it's literally a matter of dialling it up.
它需要阳光,这是它生长的必要元素.
Are you sure you weren't under the local voodoo?
你确定你们得到的不是局部数据?
Believe me, General, no one was more sceptical than I.
相信我,将军 任何人都不会怀疑我.
But we may have stumbled on the most important piece of technology...
但我们对于这项技术中最重要的部分还有点困难.
the SGC mission has discovered to date.
这项星门指挥部任务将会逐渐完成.
Even the Goa'uld have no such technology.
即使是勾阿呜也没有这样的技术.
You think you know how they do it?
你认为他们是怎样做的呢?
Our best theory is that
我们研究得知
the planet was terraformed about 900 years ago.
这颗行星形成于900年前.
The Madronans are primitive,
它的结构是原始的,
so it's likely it was terraformed by another alien race.
所以可能是外星人在操控.
The weather seems to be regulated by this device.
那里的天气看起来是由一些装置调控的.
The Madronans call it the Touchstone.
漠交纳人把它称为试金石.
It's an ancient artefact, probably made by the other alien race.
这是很古老的艺术品,可能是外星人制♥造♥的.
It's right there. It's in the statue's hand.
它位于这里,在雕塑的手中
The high priest turns a series of calibrated rings, ...
神父发出一系列的标准不一的铃♥声♥,.
which seem to determine meteorological conditions.
从而决定天气情况.
Do we have any idea what makes it tick?
我们知道他是怎么作记号♥的吗?
That's why we'd like to go back, sir.
这就是我们为什么要再回去的原因,长官.
Carter wants to get a closer look
卡特想再去做近距离的研究.
with some of her specialised... doohickeys.
找到窍门
Doohickeys?!
窍门?!
I believe that's the technical term, sir!
我想这是技术上必须的,长官!
My instruments will measure the Touchstone's emissions...
我的仪器能够测量那个试金石所发出的声音.
and give us an idea of how it works.
我们就会明白它的工作原理了.
Any chance we could borrow it for a few days, ...
有机会可以借它几天的话,.
do a little backward engineering?
做个小小的工程研究?
The Touchstone maintains the weather on this planet.
这个试金石能维持该行星上的气候.
Right.
正确.
OK, then. Go see what you can figure out.
好吧,那,去看你们能研究出什么东西吧.
OK.
好.
Greetings, Rohan.
向您问好,尊敬的罗翰阁下.
Princess La Moor.
乐摩尔公主.
It's the visitors, Uncle. We demand you return the Touchstone!
这就是来访者,叔叔. 我们要求你归还试金石!
What? I-It's missing?
什么? 它不见啦?
Do not play games. You must return it at once!
别耍花样啦. 你们必须马上交出来!
No games. We didn't take it.
真的,我们没有拿它.
It is gone! Come! See for yourselves!
它不见啦! 来吧! 你们自己看!
This explains the storm clouds out there.
这就解释了外面的暴风及乌云.
Without the Touchstone to shield us, ...
没有试金石来保护我们的话,.
we shall soon be overtaken by the elements.
我们很快就会被大自然的暴♥力♥所摧毁.
It's only a matter of time
由于你们的盗窃,
before we begin to die because of your theft.
我们很快就会被毁灭!
All right.
那么.
Here's a question for you.
我问你个问题.
If it was so important, why wasn't it guarded?
如果它非常重要 你们为什么不派人守卫?
It was guarded. We let down our guard because of your people.
本来是有守卫的 但由于你们,我们撤下了守卫.
We trusted you. We did not take it!
我们是如此信任你. 我们没有偷!
Had we taken the artefact, there would have been no need to return.
如果我们真的偷了试金石,我们根本没必要再回来.
There were witnesses.
这里有证人.
What did these witnesses see?
那些证人看到了什么?
People taking the Touchstone in the dead of night.
在漆黑的夜里,有人偷走了试金石.
They were dressed as you are and carried weapons like yours.
他们身着和你们一样的衣服,带着一样的武器.
Did they see where these people went? They left by your Stargate.
看到他们朝哪儿走了吗? 他们从你们的星际之门离开的.
As you know, none of our people know how to use the portal.
你应该知道,我们这里没人会使用那个出口.
Guards! Disarm the wrongdoers!
卫兵! 把他们抓起来!
Hold it!
住手!
All right!
听我说!
We came here in peace, ...
我们不是到这儿来闹事的,.
we expect to go in one... piece.
我们只是来作调查的.
Explain yourself. But be warned.
那你解释一下吧,不过要警告你.
If your answers are not satisfactory, ...
如果你的答复不是那么令人满意的话,.
then we have no choice but to seek retribution.
那我们就别无选择,只有给予报复.
Taking revenge will not return the Touchstone, for we did not take it.
只想着报仇是无法找回试金石的,我们并没有偷.
Then it will lead us to those that did.
那可以帮助我们找回试金石.
Only if they care what happens to us!
除非那些盗贼还关心我们的生死!
Look, let me give you a little life lesson about thieves.
听着,让我教教你这些盗贼是怎么的.
They're not really in touch with their feminine side.
他们可不是这么好对付的.
Caring would be on a low priority...
保护已经不再那么重要.
My uncle grows impatient.
我叔叔已经不耐烦啦.
If the thieves used the gate to escape, ...
如果那些盗贼是通过星际之门来离开的,.
the only hope to get it back is to let us go back through the gate.
找回试金石的唯一希望 就是让我们穿过星际之门回去找.
And if they did come from Earth, ...
如果他们是来自地球的,.
our technology can help us find out who the thieves were.
我们的技术能帮助我们找出谁是窃贼.
How do we know that
我们怎么知道
you will not use the gate to escape responsibility?
你们是否会一去不回?
Trust us?
不信任我们?
We are a simple people, Colonel.
我们是弱者,上校.
We have no means to protect ourselves from this disaster.
我们没有办法抵御天灾.
If my uncle decides to trust you,
如果我们决定信任你
our entire future will depend on that decision.
我们的将来就不得不寄托在你们身上.
OK, that's a little pressure! But we can handle that.
好了,这有点点压力! 不过我们会不负所托.
Let them go.
让他们走.
Please... help us.
请...帮助我们.
Stargate.SG1-s02e14.Touchstone
第二季第14集 试金石
Why are you back so early?
你们怎么这么早就回来啦?
You were supposed to study that weather device.
你们不是计划研究那儿的天气装置的吗?
We would do, if it were still there.
如果试金石还在那儿的话,我们会的.
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
We should talk in your office, sir.
我们到你的办公室去谈,长官.
What's this about, Colonel?
这是怎么回事,上校?
The Touchstone was stolen, sir.
试金石被盗了,长官.
By people wearing SGC uniforms,
是一群衣着和星门指挥部一样的人
who came and went through the Stargate.
并通过星际之门进出.
What?! Well, who was it?
什么?! 哪是谁呢?
Everyone involved here would like to know that, sir.
这儿的任何人都有可能,长官.
I don't appreciate your implication, Colonel.
我不喜欢你的语气,上校.
Why would I send your team to study the thing
如果我知道它已经不在那儿
if I knew it wasn't there?
我为什么还要派你的小组去研究呢?
No implication intended, sir.
我没有别的意思,长官.
But circumstances do beg the next logical question, which is...
但从实际情况看,谁可能.
could another SG team have gone through without your order?
穿着和我们一样的衣服,进出也没有你的命令?
Not without my knowing about it.
我也不知道.
Yes, sir.
好吧,长官.
General, do you mind if I have Carter recheck the dialling computer?
将军,你不会介意我让卡特 检查一下电脑吧?
Just to see if there are any signs of anyone
只是看看这儿
sneaking through the gate...
是否有任何人偷偷地进出.
covertly.
悄悄的
Behind your back, as it were, sir.
在你背后,悄悄的,长官.
Nothing happens regarding that Stargate without my knowing about it.
没有任何关于星际之门的事是我不知道的.
If a person sneezes near it, I get a report.
即使有人在那旁边打个喷嚏,我都会收到报告.
I understand, sir.
我知道,长官.
Colonel.
上校.
Have Carter check it anyway.
让卡特全面的检查吧.
Thank you... very much, sir.
非常. 感谢,长官.
Anything yet? Not on the Touchstone, sir.
找到什么了吗? 没有任何关于试金石的,长官.
Have you seen the Weather Channel?
你查看过天气频道吗?
I'm more of a C-SPAN guy.
我不是天气专家.
Observe, O'Neill.
你看,欧尼尔.
Chalk it up to a delayed El Ni帽o effect orjust a run of bad luck, ...
暴风,洪水在不断肆虐,.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表