there will be a permanent iris welded over it,
它将被永久的焊接封存起来
and it will be placed under round-the-clock guard...
它将被放置在轮班守卫的监护下.
under the command of the SGC - my command.
接受 星门指挥部,我的指挥
No lying and deceit, smoke and mirrors?
再没有谎言,欺骗,吸烟和镜子?
You'll be there yourselves
你们自己也会在那儿,
all of you will when we put it away for good.
你们全部 当我们把它好好的收起来时.
This put you out of a job, Maybourne?
这结束了你的一项任务,梅伯恩?
Oh, you'd be surprised. Strange things happen in high places, Colonel.
噢,你一定很奇怪. 怪事总发生在高层,上校.
Don't I know it!
别和我说!
People get reassigned. So does property.
人换了,产权也是.
Artefacts get misplaced. Orders change.
艺术品失踪了,命令改了.
Every day's a new day.
每一天都是全新的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表