and the damage to your body...
而且对你身体的伤害.
may be too extensive.
可能很大.
In other words, we might die anyway.
换句话说,我们可能会死.
Yes.
是的.
Then can you give me five with my kid?
你能让我和女儿谈谈吗?
Of course.
当然.
We must hurry. We don't have a lot of time.
我们必须快点,我们没有太多时间了.
Listen, Sam...
听着,山姆.
I was never good at this stuff.
我从不擅长说这些.
Dad, you don't have to say anything. You gotta know one thing...
爸爸,你什么都不必说. 你要知道一件事.
How proud I am of you.
我为你骄傲.
I'm not good at saying that enough.
我说得不好.
I think you just said it pretty well.
我认为你刚才说的很好.
Even when I thought you were this whiz satellite geek, ...
甚至以前我以为你是什么卫星上的小丑.
I was proud.
我也很骄傲.
That's all I want to say.
这就是我想说的.
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢,爸爸.
Hey! I know I'm a pain in the ass!
嘿! 我知道我是个讨厌鬼!
Maybe this Tok'ra lady will sand off some of the rough edges.
也许这个托克拉女士会让我变得好些.
It might be a good thing, right? Could be.
会很好的,不是吗? 也许是的.
But the longer we wait, the less the chances.
我们耽误的时间越长机会越小.
OK, what do I do?
好,要我做什么?
Cordesh must be guilty or he would not have allowed himself to die.
阔代叙应该很内疚,否则他不会允许自己自杀.
He had a choice? I must thank you.
他有选择吗? 我必须感谢你.
You may have saved the Tok'ra a great many losses.
你们为托克拉拯救了很多性命.
You're welcome.
不用谢.
But you still have nothing to offer us. What?!
但是你还是不能提供我们任何东西. 什么?!
Well, actually, I think we do. Do we?
好,事实上,我想我们可以做到. 是吗?
The one thing you need most we could provide - hosts.
你们需要的唯一东西我们可以提供 - 宿主.
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Well, if it works for Sam's father,
好吧,如果对山姆的父亲可以行得通
there must be other people in similar situations.
那一定还有很多象他父亲一样的情况.
It's worth exploring.
值得探讨.
It is.
是的.
We do not enter our host through the back of the neck.
我们不从宿主脖子背后出来.
This leaves a scar that many of us find very unsettling.
这样会留下一个伤疤,这让我们都很不安.
Why don't the Goa'uld do this?
勾阿呜为什么不这样做?
So they don't remember the horror...
那么他们在照镜子的时候.
on their host's face whenever they look in a mirror.
他们就会忘记宿主脸上的恐惧.
You must step away, Captain Carter.
你应该离开点,卡特上尉.
Goodbye, kid.
再见,孩子
See you soon, Dad.
很快见到你,爸爸.
Now what?
现在怎么样?
Kiss me.
吻我.
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑,是吗?
No, I'm not.
没有 .
Goodbye, dear friend.
再见,朋友.
He's alive.
他活着.
Is he OK?
他还好吗?
He's very sick and Selmak is weak.
他病得很重,塞尔麦克也很虚弱
She may not have the strength to heal him.
她可能没有力量治愈他.
Is there anything we can do to help?
我们可以做些什么?
Nothing. Only time will tell.
没有,只有等.
The Goa'uld ships are dropping from hyperspace.
勾阿呜的飞船正从多♥维♥空间过来.
They will start attacking within hours.
他们会在几小时内开始进攻.
Garshaw orders that we must destroy the complex.
嘎夏命令我们摧毁这里.
We need time!
我们需要时间!
Can we move him? If we do so, it will kill them.
我们能移♥动♥他吗? 如果我们这么做了,将会杀了他们.
Excuse me.
等等.
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'll apologise if I'm wrong.
如果我错了我道歉.
Cordesh had one of these.
阔代叙也有一个这样的.
So there are two spies.
那么这有两个间谍.
Or not.
也许不是.
Cordesh said he wasn't who he appeared to be.
阔代叙说他并不是他看上去的样子.
Goa'uld can jump host to hide,
勾阿呜可以在宿主之间跳跃选择,
much as Jolinar of Malk-shur.
和尧力纳非常象.
Cordesh?
阔代叙?
The plague that is the Tok'ra will soon be wiped out!
托克拉马上会被消灭干净!
To think I once called you my friend, Cordesh!
想想我曾把你当做朋友 ,阔代叙!
But I want you to know... the System Lords will fall, ...
但是我想你知道. 系统统治这会失败,.
but you won't be alive to see it.
但你活不到那天了.
Attempt to remove Cordesh from the host without harming her.
将阔代叙移出宿主而不要伤害她
And put this traitor in one of the vanishing tunnels!
把叛徒送到消失的隧♥道♥!
I believe I shall be... proud to call you friend.
我相信我以有你这样的伙伴为荣.
Martouf, all tunnels but this one and the escape tunnel have vanished.
玛图夫,所有的隧♥道♥除了这个都已经消失了.
All the other Tok'ra have gone to the new home world. We must go.
其他所有的的托克拉已经到另一个世界去了,我们该走了.
What about my father? When and if he awakens...
我父亲怎么办? 当他,如果他醒来了.
Selmak knows where we'll be. He can follow.
塞尔麦克知道我们在哪,他会跟来的.
But the Goa'uld will capture him. If he's captured, ...
但是勾阿呜会抓住他. 如果他被抓了,.
he will die before he will reveal our whereabouts.
在他说出我们的位置前,他会死.
Then take him with you. Or we'll take him.
那么把他带着. 或者我们带着他.
To transport him now, he will die. He needs to remain stationary...
如果现在移♥动♥他 ,他会死. 他需要保持静止.
until Selmak has completed her repairs.
直到塞尔麦克完成他的修补工作.
We can't just leave him here! I will remain with him.
我们不能丢下他! 我会和他一起.
If I can get him out, I will. If not, ...
如果我能带他出去,我会做到,如果不行,.
I will allow the vanishing tunnels to consume us
在勾阿呜到达之前,
before the Goa'uld get here.
我会让消失的隧♥道♥把我们也吞噬掉.
You cannot die in this way. We must leave now!
你不能这样死. 我们现在必须离开!
I'll stay. You are even more vulnerable...
我会留下来. 你甚至更容易受攻击.
since you contain the memories of Jolinar.
因为你有尧力纳的记忆.
I cannot allow you to stay. We must go now.
我不能让你留下. 我们现在必须离开.
She's right, Captain. We have to go. With respect, ...
她是对的,上尉,我们必须离开. 对不起,.
no, sir. I am not leaving him here.
我不会离开他.
We will both remain.
我们会留下,
I will assure that we will not be taken by the Goa'uld.
我会保证我们不会被勾阿呜抓到.
Please, Colonel.
拜托,上校.
I need to be here.
我需要待在这.
Right. Daniel. Teal'c.
好的,丹尼尔,提亚克.
Let's go.
我们走.
We may not have much time
勾阿呜马上就要来了,
before the Goa'uld come through and block our gate.
在他们封锁我们的通道前 我们没有多少时间了
We can take you to Earth and send you on from there.
我们带你回地球,然后从那再送你走.
Daniel, start dialling home.
丹尼尔,开始拨号♥.
What about Carter? O'Neill!
卡特怎么办? 欧尼尔!
Dial!
快拨!
I hope I've done the right thing bringing him here.
我希望我带他来是对的.
From what I understand, the alternative was no better.
就我看来,没有更好的选择了.
True.
是的.
Can your man defend them in an attack? Only minimally.
你的伙计在攻击的时候保护他们吗? 只是很小程度的.
Garshaw, what will Martouf do
嘎夏,如果勾阿呜靠得太近,
if the Goa'uld get too close?
玛图夫会怎么做?
At the risk of capture,
为了避免被捕,
Martouf will destroy the underground compound...
玛图夫会毁掉地下的建筑.
with himself and all your people with it.
以及他和他身边的人.
Dad?
爸爸?
Martouf?
玛图夫?
I am here.
我在这.
Shall we not make our escape?
我们是不是该逃跑了?
Yes, we should. Is my dad in there somewhere?
是的. 我爸爸在里面吗?
I'm here, Sam.
我在这,山姆.
Oh, man!
伙计!
Talk about your hangover!
谈谈你的宿醉!
How are you, Dad? Awful. Headache the size of Kuwait.
你还好吗,爸爸? 很糟,头疼得厉害.
There's too much stuff in here.
那里塞有太多东西了.
Whoa! What?
喔! 什么?
No more arthritis!
没有关节炎了!
Holy Hannah! No more arthritis!
上帝! 没有关节炎了!
We should leave as soon as possible. This way.
我们必须马上离开. 这边.
Still no SG-1 signal, sir.
还是没有SG-1的信♥号♥♥,长官.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表