the General is in no way
将军并不是要
assuming accountability for the actions of SG-1.
承担SG-1的行为
Sorry, sir. I don't want you to end up in prison, too.
对不起,长官 我不想你也被送进监狱
On the contrary, I would gladly hold myself responsible.
相反,我很高兴保留我的责任
I ordered them to this world in the first place.
我命令他们首先进入这个世界
Is this an admission ofguilt?
那是承认罪行吗?
No. Yes, it is.
不 是的
As a matter of fact,
事实上,
if you would allow me to take the place of SG-1
如果你们允许我代替SG-1
You ordered them to aid a murderer?
你命令他们帮助一个杀人犯?
No.
没有
Then you're not guilty. Not guilty.
那么你是无罪的 没有罪
Assumption ofguilt by proxy is rejected.
代替别人受罪是不允许的
If my people are not released, ...
如果我的人没被释放...
the imprisonment of the members of SG-1
关押SG-1的成员
will be considered a hostile act.
会被认为是敌对的行为
Peaceful relations between our two worlds will end right here, ...
我们两个世界的和平关系将会在这里结束...
right now.
..就在现在
Our law is immutable. Your law is unjust!
我们的法律是不会变的 你们的法律不公平!
I'm not sure if... What's it going to be?
我不确定如果... 将会发生什么事?
Release is impossible. Why?
释放是不可能的 为什么?
There are no returns from Hadante. For anyone.
任何人都不能从哈当忒回来
There.
好了
I have done what I can.
我已经做了我能做的
I don't understand what happened.
我不明白发生了什么事
Your friend prevailed.
你的朋友赢了
What is your name? Simian.
你叫什么名字? “猴子”.
I took food.
我拿了食物
I was hungry, starving...
我很饿,快饿死了...
They sent me here.
他们把我送到这里
Hold still...
别动...
Hold still.
别动
He's blind.
他瞎了
Yes, but not always so.
是的,但不是一直这样
It's taken from me a little each day.
每天我的视觉会消失一段时间
There will be pain.
会有点痛
His eyes now see.
他的眼睛现在可以看见了
You're welcome.
欢迎你
He does not seem grateful.
他看上去并不感激
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Uh... What happened?
啊... 发生了什么事?
Well, you actually won a fight, Danny boy.
喔,你打赢了一架,丹尼
I don't particularly remember getting the upper hand.
我不记得占过上风
Neither do I, but you must have.
我也是,但你一定取得了优势
P2A-509.
P2A-509.
A little brain damage along the way?
在途中大脑受了点损伤?
No, uh, ... SG-3 was scheduled to go on a mission to P2A-509.
没有,啊... SG-3被安排到P2A-509执行任务
General Hammond said so in our last briefing.
哈蒙德将军在我们最后一次汇报时提过
We meet SG-3, and we use their remote transmitters to get home.
我们找到SG-3,然后用他们的远程传送器回家
And this just came to you?
你刚刚想起来?
No, this came to me while I was suffocating.
不是,我窒息时想到的
Then P2A-509 it is.
那就是P2A-509了
Linea? Do they send food...
列妮娅?他们送食物了吗...
and I'll use that term loosely...
我会用到这个松散的时间...
Does it come through the gate on a regular basis?
食物是有规律的从那扇门送进来吗?
Every day at the same time.
每天的同一时间
All right. That's our window. Will that work?
很好那是我们的机会 那样能行吗?
Power the gate and manually dial in
当其他囚犯进餐时,
while the other prisoners are off eating.
激活那扇门并手工转动它
What are they waiting for?
他们在等什么?
They believe you killed Vishnoor.
他们认为是你杀了维旭怒
You must distribute the food.
你必须去分发食物
Whoa, whoa, whoa... Hey, hey, hey!
哇,哇,哇... 嘿,嘿,嘿!
They're first.
让他们先吃
Thank you.
谢谢
OK, well, I guess...
好了,我想...
OK, that's it.
好了,一切就位
Address?
地址?
Escape!
逃啊!
Escape!
逃啊!
Oh!
啊!
Where in the name of heaven did you come from?
你们从哪个地方回来的?
Prison, actually. We just broke out.
监狱,事实上我们刚刚逃出来
Well, how? Your remote transmitters were returned to us.
很好,怎么逃出的? 你们的远程传送器被送回给我们了
SG-9 and I spent the last two days negotiating your release.
为了让他们释放你们, SG-9和我跟他们谈判了两天
With no luck, I might add.
不过不幸的是我没成功
Actually, we returned via P2A-509.
实际上,我们是经过P2A-509回来的
Daniel remembered that SG-3 would be there, sir.
丹尼尔记起SG-3会在那里,长官
Major Warren found us
沃恩少校发现了我们
and lent us a transmitter to open the iris.
并借给我们传送器以打开虹门
And if I may ask... ? Oh, I'm sorry.
我能问下这位是...? 哦,对不起
General Hammond, this is Linea.
哈蒙德将军,这是列妮娅
We wouldn't have gotten out without her.
没有她我们不会逃出来
Then we owe you a great debt, ma'am. Welcome to the SGC.
那我们欠你一个大人情了 欢迎来到星门指挥部
I've never seen such a place.
我从没看过这样的地方
It seems so alien.
它看起来好陌生
So it was for me. Over time it has become... home.
我刚来时也是 过了一段时间后,它变成了我的家
General Hammond, with your permission,
哈蒙德将军,希望你批准
I'd like to offer Linea quarters at the base.
我希望基地提供给列妮娅住处
There's a great deal she has to teach us.
她有很多东西可以教给我们
I brought back samples of her root that...
我带回了她的根茎样本...
I'll take that into consideration, Captain.
我会考虑这件事的,上尉
Now I'd like you to report to the infirmary, including your guest.
现在我想让你们去医务室报到,包括你们的客人
Sorry, ma'am. It's just precautionary. I would do the same.
对不起,这只是为了预防 我会照样做的
We'll debrief after you've all rested.
你们休息好后,我们会听取你们的报告 是,长官
Come with me.
跟我来
Linea, ...
列妮娅,...
thank you.
..谢谢
You spoke of a machine for storing data.
你说过一种能储存数据的机器
Yeah. Right here.
就是这个
You have a way of representing the basics?
你们有描绘基本元素的方法?
Molecules and atoms? Yes.
分子和原子?是的
Here, sit down.
坐在这里
Just use this.
用这个
If I give you the basic structure of my activators, can you fabricate?
如果我给你基本元素结构的催化剂,你能制♥造♥?
That was about the time Daniel
当时丹尼尔跟一个
picked a fight with this big, smelly guy.
浑身臭味的大家伙打架
He actually won.
事实上,他赢了
Enter.
进来
Found him lurking near base camp, sir. You need to hear this.
发现他潜伏在营地附近,长官 你得听听
General, this is the...
将军,这就是那个...
former blind man I was telling you about.
..先前的盲人,我刚刚跟你说过的
First thing I see?
我看到的第一个人?
Destroyer of Worlds. Excuse me?
世界的破坏者 什么?
She created a sickness. The one you call Linea.
她创造了一场疾病 那个你们叫做列妮娅的人
She... The Destroyer.
她... 破坏者
Uh, she told Carter there was a plague.
啊,她告诉卡特那是一场瘟疫
She offered to help.
她提供了帮助
Not help.
不是帮助
She started it.
她令它开始
And this Stargate system spans thousands of worlds?
这个星际之门系统遍布几千个星球?
Theoretically even more. We've charted several hundred already.
理论上更多 我们已经制♥作♥了几百个星球的地图
So far we've only visited a fraction of them.
到目前为止,我们只访问了一小部分的星球
Most worlds in the network can sustain human life.
这个网络上的大部分星球都能维持人类的生存
Where's the repository of this knowledge?
储存这些知识的仓库在哪里?
It's in the computers. I'll show you.
它就在电脑里,我会展示给你看
I'm in your debt, Samantha.
我欠你了,萨曼莎
This shall not be forgotten.
这不会被忘记
Our island states were at war.
我们的岛国在战乱中
She created a sickness. One she couldn't get herself.
她创造了一场疾病 一种她自己不会得的病
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表