Lock up the mountain.
把山封锁起来
Authorisation code red-beta.
代号♥红色贝塔.
Initiate Wildfire.
行动开始
Attention.
注意.
Level-4 quarantine is now in effect.
现在进行四级隔离.
Switching to internal power and life support.
调整使用内部能源及生命支持
Hot.
热.
I know.
我知道.
You've a very high fever
你因为感染
caused by an infection.
发高烧.
I'm gonna give you
我给你注射广谱的抗生素
a broad-spectrum antibiotic to help fight it.
来缓解病情.
The artefact's internal temperature
人造品的内部温度
just levelled offat 149st Fahrenheit.
达到华氏149度(摄氏65度)
Sergeant.
军士
Your progress here is unsatisfactory.
你的工作无法令人满意
Can't go any faster, sir.
没办法,
This is the hardest stuff
这是我见过
I've ever come across.
最硬的东西
Then I will delay you no further.
我不打扰你了.
We're gonna need everyone's help.
我们需要每个人的帮助.
Colonel O'Neill is alive but in trouble.
欧尼尔上校还活着但是情况不秒.
The data we've managed to gather
我们所收集的资料
is all in the base computer.
都存在电脑里.
It's not much but it's all we have. Use it.
没有很多,但是我们只有这些,使用它
Don't rule anything out or make assumptions.
不要排除任何东西也不要做任何假设.
I'll lead the translation team.
我来主持翻译工作.
And we'll be working out
我们将在
of the astrophysics lab.
天体物理学实验室里工作
Any questions?
有问题吗?
So we're dealing with a weapon.
那么我们处理的是一件武器
That's an assumption, Captain.
那是一种假设,上尉
All right, let's get to work.
好,我们开始工作
How is he? He's developed an infection.
他怎么样了? 他被感染了
I've given him antibiotics which,
我给他注射了抗生素,
amazingly, have slowed its progress.
很奇怪,他的感染减缓了
Why is that amazing?
有什么奇怪?
I think you should see this.
我想你应该看看.
It's mobile, like a bacteria.
它是活的,象细菌.
But small, like a virus,
但是很小,象病毒,
and slightly radioactive.
而且具有少量放射性
Definitely alien.
绝对是外星的.
And they also seem to bond in chains.
而且他们连成链状.
And it's infected the colonel.
它感染了上校.
This is why I wanted you to see it.
这就是为什么我想让你看的
I took this from the colonel's uniform
我是从上校伤口附近的
around his wound.
衣服上得到的.
It's infected his clothes
这些东西感染他的衣服
as well as living tissue?
就象感染活的生物体?
It's metabolising the fibres
是的,它替代了纤维
as if it was living tissue.
就象是活着的纤维组织.
Like a form of necrotising fasciitis.
象是一种A型链球菌.
Flesh-eating disease?
食肉病?
Okay, you said slightly radioactive. Yep.
好,你说有微量的放射性. 是的.
Lieutenant!
中尉!
We used ultraviolet when we tested
我们检查虹膜的时候
the iris's structural integrity.
曾用过紫外线.
Right. Yep.
对. 是的.
Uh... Let's get some UV units
呃...我们需要把紫外线发射器
in the gate room.
搬到星门大厅去.
Teal'c? Colonel?
提亚克,上校..
It's gonna get a little dark in there
我们准备尝试新办法,
for a few seconds while we try something.
待会可能有些暗.
Bringing up the UV lights...
开启紫外光...
now.
现在.
Oh, my God!
上帝!
This is an even bigger problem
这比我想得
than we thought.
还要严重.
Captain Carter?
卡特上尉
What's happening to me?
我这是怎么了?
This organism can eat through
这些生物体可以吃下
virtually any substance. Even concrete.
实实在在的东西,甚至水泥.
This entire complex is made of concrete.
这整个建筑物都是有水泥造的.
Worse than that,
比这更糟,
it's got a taste for the base wiring.
它们开始吃基地的电线
Which means it'll affect or rather infect
这意味着它会影响
our computers and communications.
甚至感染我们电脑.
Then we need to kill it. How do we do that?
我们需要杀了它们. 我们要怎么做?
We've sprayed around the mainframe
我们已经在主线路周围
with a pesticide, ...
洒了杀虫剂...
but it hasn't even slowed it down.
但是没能减缓这些微生物的速度.
What was that you just gave me?
你给我的是什么?
Tetracycline. It's kept the infection at bay in Colonel O'Neill...
四环素,使感染局限在欧尼尔上校身上...
and it seems to work prophylactically. But, sir, I'll need more
而且可能是起到预防的作用. 但是,长官,我可能需要更多
Absolutely not!
绝对不!
A Wildfire directive means nothing in or out.
焚烧指令意味着什么都不会存在了
You know that.
你知道.
Sir, Simmons's infection is even more far gone than Colonel O'Neill's.
先生,西蒙斯甚至比欧尼尔上校的感染更加严重
But he's allergic to tetracycline,
但是他对四环素过敏,
and the alternatives I have on base
而我们所有的替代品是
Don't make me repeat myself, Doctor.
别让我重复,医生.
With your permission, sir,
听从你的命令,长官
I'd better get back to the infirmary.
我马上回医疗室去 .
Captain... Sir?
上尉... 长官?
I need your honest assessment.
我需要你客观的评估.
Can we beat this?
我们能打败它吗?
Like the colonel always says - never give up.
就象上校常说的"永不放弃"
I'm not sure, sir.
我不知道,长官.
Maybe it's time to consider evacuating personnel through the Stargate.
也许我们应该通过星际之门疏散人员.
I've thought of that, but to where?
我考虑过,但疏散到哪?
There's no guarantee that we can stop the organism coming with us.
我们不能保证这些微生物是否感染我们.
We don't have the right to infect another world.
我们不能感染其他世界.
There are a number of uninhabited worlds.
这有很多没有人居住的世界.
Albeit most are uninhabited for good reason.
尽管大多数无人居住的地方都有很好的原因.
Even if we could evacuate, ...
即使我们可以疏散...
practically every one of us
事实上我们所有人
is now infected by the organism to some degree.
都在不同程度的被感染.
Without antibiotics we'd all be like Lieutenant Simmons by now.
没有抗生素,我们就会象西蒙斯现在这样.
The survivors would run out of supplies in a few days.
很快补给就会用完.
They'd have that much time to find a solution.
我们最后在用完前找到解决方法.
It's not worth the risk in my opinion.
我认为没必要冒这个险.
We don't know what the orb would do
如果我们再把星际之门打开,
if we tried to activate the Stargate again.
我不知道这个球体会做出什么.
Very well. We'll make our stand right here, Captain.
好吧,我们都待在这里,上尉
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
It won't take us without a fight, sir.
我们难免一战,长官.
Damn right it won't.
确实如此.
Teal'c... I am here, O'Neill.
提亚克... 我在这里,欧尼尔.
It's hot. The fever burns within you.
很热. 你发烧了.
You?
你?
The symbiote I carry appears to protect me.
我体内的共生体似乎在保护我.
Way to go, junior.
离开这吧
Doctor Fraiser will find a cure.
弗雷泽医生会找到治疗方法的
Teal'c, you don't have to stick around.
提亚克,你不必待在这.
Undomesticated equines could not remove me.
无法驯服的野马也拉不走我.
Wild horses, Teal'c.
野马,提亚克.
It's...
是...
That's a joke.
那是个玩笑.
You told a joke.
你刚开了个玩笑.
Don't make me laugh, please.
不要让我笑.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表