Colonel, your hard drive...
上校,这就好比.
is filled with information in a language
就好比你的硬盘里充斥着
your computer doesn't understand.
你的电脑不能识别的语言.
If it continues to progress the way it has thus far, ...
如果这种情况继续下去的话,.
you may eventually lose the ability to write
你可能最终会连书写能力都丧失了
or even comprehend us.
甚至我们所说的话你也不能理解了.
Or worse... the computer could shut down altogether.
也许会更糟. 你这个电脑或许就因此而完蛋了.
We've sent probes to the addresses Colonel O'Neill entered
我们已经往 欧尼尔上校输入电脑的那个地址
in the computer, ...
发射了探测器.
hoping that one would lead us to the race that affected his mind.
希望它能把我们带到 影响上校思想的外星种族那里.
We may have found something.
我们应该能找到点什么的.
P9Q-281 has a pedestal near the gate...
P9Q-281上,就在星门附近.
with symbols that match the alien language Jack is speaking.
有和 杰克 上校所说的语言相同的字符.
Then I suggest we check it out.
我觉得我们应该去查一下.
You're authorised to go, Captain.
上尉,我授权你负责此次行动.
Major Castleman will be joining SG-1 on this mission.
卡斯尔曼 少校将加入 SG-1 参与这次任务.
Well, if Jack's not going, then I have to stay.
如果杰克不去的话 我最好也留这里.
Why is that, Doctor?
为什么?
If Sam and Teal'c make contact with the ancients
如果山姆和提亚克和古人取得联♥系♥
and they can report back, ...
他们会和这里联♥系♥,.
then Jack and I will go.
然后我和杰克再去.
Until then, translating this language...
在那之前,翻译这种语言.
may be the most important thing we've done
是我们自打开星门以来,
since we opened the Stargate.
最重要的一件事.
You see, I'm pretty sure...
你要明白,我很肯定.
Jack is speaking the language of the original gate builders.
杰克 说的就是星门的创造者的语言.
At the least, it's one of the races...
至少是其中的一个种族.
who created the repository of information on Ernest's planet.
在 欧内斯特生活的星球上留下了这些保留着信息的东西.
The, uh, meaning of life stuff.
这些,呃,标志着曾经的文明.
I believe the equation Colonel O'Neill wrote down
我认为欧尼尔上校写的那些等式
is a revolutionary formula...
是一种革命性的方程.
for calculating the distance between planetary bodies.
用于精确计算行星间的距离.
Bottom line, sir, what about Jack?
我只想问一下,长官 杰克 会怎样?
Right now, I'm his only hope for communicating on a serious level.
在当前,如果情况严重的话 我是唯一可以和他交流的人
I can't... leave him like this.
我不能. 我不能就这样离开他.
And I won't.
并且我也不会这么做.
All right.
行.
The rest of you will leave at 1600 hours.
其余的人将在16:00出发
Your mission is a go.
行动开始了.
OK.
好了
I think we're getting hung up on the grammar.
我想我们还是先不要管语法了.
OK, you have to go through the Stargate. Where? Where to?
好,你要穿过星门,哪里? 要去哪里?
Back to the planet where this happened? You have to go back there?
返回发生这一切的星球? 你得回到那里?
Come!
进来!
Sir, SG-1 did not return the probe on schedule.
长官,SG-1 没有按时发回反馈信息.
Let's open the gate, try to make contact. Yes, sir.
开门,试着和他们联♥系♥. 是,长官.
SG-1, this is Stargate Command.
SG-1,这里是星际之门控制中心.
Do you read? Over.
能收到吗? 完毕.
They're responding, sir. Video and audio.
长官,有回应了,声音和图像都有.
Do not send rescue team. Repeat, do not send rescue team.
别派救援队来 重复,别派救援队来
This is General Hammond. We copy, Captain.
我是 哈蒙德 将军,我们知道了,上尉.
Where is Major Castleman?
卡斯尔曼 少校在哪?
He's looking for shelter, sir.
他在寻找掩体,长官.
We're in a little trouble here. We can't dial out.
我们遇到点麻烦. 我们不能拨号♥了.
The DHD seized up when we tried to send the probe back.
我们想拨号♥回去的时候,DHD被卡住了.
The temperature here is increasing rapidly, ...
这里的温度正在迅速的升高,.
which probably explains
可能就是因为这个
why we haven't found any indigenous life forms.
我们一直没有找到固体的生命形态.
The probe's data did not reveal a second sun,
探测数据没有显示存在另一个太阳
which rose halfan hour ago.
它半个小时前刚升起来.
General, we're gonna get one heck of a sunburn
将军,待太长的话,
if we stay here much longer.
估计我们都会被烤焦的.
Can you dial in manually?
你能手动拨号♥吗?
Teal'c's attempting a manual dial...
提亚克 正在试着手动拨号♥.
but we can't do it with the wormhole open from your end.
但你那边开着星门 我们这里拨号♥就不起作用了.
I copy that, Captain.
收到,上尉.
If you're not back in one hour, ...
如果你们1小时后还没有回来,.
we will open the wormhole again for further communication. Good luck.
我们会开门并尝试别的通讯方式. 祝你们好运.
SGC out.
星门指挥部 通讯结束.
What's he doing now? Building something.
他现在在做什么? 在组装某样东西.
I've been taking some notes, but I'm finding it hard to follow.
我做了些记录 但我没法继续下去.
I have to go downstairs. Sam and Teal'c are in trouble.
我得去楼下看看. 山姆 和 提亚克 遇到些麻烦.
Just... don't tell Jack.
但是. 别告诉 杰克.
I think he's got enough on his mind.
我想他脑子里乱得很.
This Mylar material, added to a field tent, ...
这是聚酯薄膜材料, 添加到野外帐篷的材料里,.
should provide 10-20 degrees' worth of protection.
应该可以抵挡住 超过警戒线10-20度的温度.
We've augmented air coolers to work with generators.
我们已经在发电机里 添加了空气冷却剂.
But how are they gonna get home?
但是他们到底怎样才能回来?
Based on Captain Carter's description, ...
那就得看 卡特 上尉的具体情况了,.
we've run probability tests using the function data...
我们做了概率测试.
we correlated so far from the DHD found in Antarctica.
利用我们从在南极发现DHD 到目前为止所有相关的数据.
Do you understand what he said?
你明白他们在说些什么吗?
It sounds like they have no idea.
听起来似乎在说他们也没办法.
Actually, it's not no idea, sir.
事实上,不能说毫无办法,长官.
Just not much of one yet!
只是还没找到一个最好的办法而已!
But we're working on it.
但我们正在努力.
Manual dialling failed.
手动拨号♥失败.
The DHD is stuck mid-dial and seems to be locking the gate in place.
DHD中断了拨号♥并且可能还会把门关上.
Are we recording this? Yes, sir.
你录下来了吗? 是的,长官.
By my calculations, ...
据我计算,.
we could be facing a temperature of over 200 st F
在4小时内,
in less than four hours.
这里的温度可能会超过华氏200度.
Captain, we're sending through...
上尉,我们正通过星门给你们把.
heat-resistant tents and portable air coolers.
耐热帐篷和小型空气冷却器发过去.
General, I don't think you understand how hot it's gonna get.
将军,我想你无法想象这里会变得多热.
Nothing you send us will provide enough protection.
没有东西能保护我们了.
We'll be dead before the end of the day, sir.
今天日落之前,我们都会死的.
I think he's finished.
我想他已经完成了.
What is it?
这是什么?
That's it?
这是干什么的?
OK, well, let's... let's just leave this thing for now.
好吧,让我们. 让我们先别管这个了.
I have something a little more important to discuss.
有些重要的事情需要商量一下.
I didn't want to tell you this before.
我本来不想告诉你的.
I thought you had enough on your mind.
因为我觉得你大脑实在是太累了.
Sam, Teal'c, and the rest of SG-1 are in trouble.
山姆,提亚克,和其他的SG-1成员现在很危险.
The DHD on P9Q-281 isn't working and they can't get home.
在 P9Q-281 上,DHD 无法工作了 他们回不来了.
To make matters worse, there is a very hot sun rising.
更糟糕的是 太阳升起来了,那里变得非常的热.
They don't have much time.
留给他们的时间已经不多了.
The rest ofthe symbols won't engage. The DHD...
根本没有别的那些符号♥的痕迹. DHD.
is locking the gate in place so we can't dial in manually.
正在关闭星门,我们无法手动拨号♥.
I've tried everything I know about these things.
我已经试过所有的方法了.
Look, no one else believes...
听着,没人相信
you have the knowledge of the original gate builders in your head
你脑子里装着星门创造者的所有知识,
except me.
除了我.
What's he doing? I don't know.
他在做什么? 不知道.
Do you think this is going to help?
你认为这有用吗?
I-I don't... I really don't... know.
我我不我不.知道.
"Shut up and go away. "
"闭嘴,给我走开."
We can't power up the DHD and get it to recharge its capacitors.
我们无法启动 DHD 让它重新工作.
Removing the power source and reinstalling...
拆了电源重装.
rebooted the system in tests.
然后重起系统试试.
We never simulated a mid-dial lockup.
我们从来没有模拟过在拨号♥中锁死的情况.
We have to dial in now!
我们现在必须得开始!
What is it? The colonel has a solution.
这是什么? 上校有个办法.
We weren't sure what he was drawing at first...
首先,我们不知道他画的是什么.
That's the dialhome device! And instructions on how to fix it.
这就是返回装置! 还有使用说明,我们没什么时间了.
You guys can work on this for a while. What is it?
你们只有很短的时间来做这个. 做什么?
No idea. Actually, not no idea. Just not much of one yet. Work on it.
不知道. 其实,不能说一点不知道. 至少知道一件事,照着做!
The object has reached its destination, sir.
目标已经就位了,长官.
Now we have to hope those instructions were right.
现在我们只能祈祷这些个说明是对的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表