CouId be their nationaI pastime. Maybe they got Iow bIood sug...
也许他们有低血. 不会是他们的民族娱乐吧?
They're singing. Is that what that is?
这是什么? 他们在唱歌♥
Some Native American as weII as African
一些美洲本土人
and AboriginaI tribes beIieve that...
和非洲土著人相信
music and chants have medicinaI powers.
音乐和圣歌♥有治疗力量
The sound is incredibIe.
这声音真难以置信
WeII, I guess it didn't work quite Iike they hoped.
我猜不像他们希望的那样有用
O'NeiII, shouId we not Ieave now?
欧尼尔,我们不应该现在走么?
What?
什么?
Our presence may make them iII.
我也奇怪这事, 丹尼尔
I was wondering the same thing, DanieI.
也许是我们的存在使他们病的
What if we're causing this?
如果是我们的导致这个呢?
Look at them. They don't know what's happening, ...
看看他们,他们不知道发生了什么
much Iess how to heIp themseIves.
他们只是在自救
We don't even know what's happening, much Iess how to heIp them.
我们甚至不知道发生什么,怎么去帮他们
WeII, whatever it is, it's...
不管怎么样,它.
turning into an epidemic.
它变成传染的了
Now, this is a house caII.
这是总部呼叫器
Let's go.
我们走
Straight away, boys.
这边,伙计们
Captain Carter. Dr Fraiser.
弗雷泽医生 卡特上尉
What's the situation? We're up to 14 affIicted.
已经是第14个了 情况怎么样
They seem to just doubIe over in pain and pass out.
他们看上去更加痛苦并昏死过去,
They remain unconscious.
他们仍然没知觉
We've introduced a number of foreign substances
也许和我们收集了一些
that couId be responsibIe.
异质的物质有关
OK. Let's set up over here.
好的,让我们从这里开始
And the UAV ran into that... pIant thing I showed you.
还有那些我给你看的无人机撞上的植物
I've been sneezing Iike crazy ever since we got here.
当我们到这时我就一直在拼命的打喷嚏
I cut my hand. They couId have come in contact with my bIood.
我割破了手,他们可能接触到了我的血液
One had Iubricant from the UAV on his hands.
有个手上拿着无人机的润滑剂
OK, Iook, the fact is, it couId be somebody's aftershave.
好了,看,事实是,这也许是谁的须后水
How are they gonna react if I wanna run some tests?
我想进行个测试看他们为什么有反应
The behaviour of the group indicates serious agitation and concern.
他们的行为显示他们非常关心和激动
This is obviousIy unusuaI to them.
很明显这对他们不寻常
They're worried,
他们很着急,
but they've been very passive and wiIIing to Iet us try to heIp.
但是他们很想我们帮助他们
Your tests are aII cIean. What about them?
他们怎么样了? 你的测试都没问题
I'm pretty Iimited here. They may Iook simiIar to us, ...
他们也许看上去和我们很象 困在这很不妙
but they are definiteIy very different.
但是他们很不同
You don't know what's wrong, do you? No.
是的 你不知道是怎么回事,对么?
If we take one back to Earth, I can run more extensive tests.
如果我们能带一个回地球,我能做更多的检验
Under LeveI Two quarantine, it shouId be safe.
在地下2层隔离,那会很安全
I'd Iike to stay. What for?
为何? 我愿意留下来
Keep trying to communicate. Reassure them we're trying to heIp.
再试着沟通,让他们安心我们正在帮他们
I don't see any danger, sir.
我看没什么危险,长官
We're not making things worse by being here?
我们在这没有使事情更糟吧?
The damage is probabIy aIready done.
破坏已经发生了
Quarantine the sick, in case this probIem is contagious amongst them.
隔离病人,如果这个在他们中间传染
Check out the other viIIages in the distance.
检查远处其他的村庄
If this iIIness is present there,
如果那边也是这样的话,
it just may ruIe us out as the origin.
可以排除我们的原因
OK.
好的
Carter, you go back with Fraiser.
卡特,你和弗雷泽回去
Report to GeneraI Hammond, and get your hand Iooked at.
并包扎下你的手 向哈蒙德将军报告
DanieI, TeaI'c and I'II stick around.
丹尼尔,提亚克 和我留在这里
It's OK.
没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
On three. AII right. You're gonna be OK.
好了,你会没事的 准备
Get this out of here.
把这个拿走
Give me your stethoscope when you're done.
看完后把你的听诊器的给我
When he got sick, they aII gathered around him...
当他生病时,他们都围住他
and started making this incredibIe sound. It was Iike music.
并且发出一些难以置信的声音,像音乐一样
Do you not beIieve we are responsibIe? Yes, I beIieve we are...
是的,我想我们. 你是不是认为我们没有责任感?
not.
不是
We shouId check it out either way.
不管怎么样我们要查清楚
It is possibIe an aIien went to warn others, and spread the disease.
可能有外星人去警告其他人,并且传播了疾病
Yeah. I guess.
恩,我猜是
Whoa!
哇!
I got it.
我懂了
Are you aII right, O'NeiII? I'm fine.
我没事 你还好吧, 欧尼尔?
Look...
看.
TeaI'c, I know this might be tough for you, ...
提亚克,我知道这对你很难
but do you mind if we just waIked without taIking for a whiIe?
但是你不介意我们走的时候暂时不要说话?
Do you feeI an iIIness?
你是不是不舒服?
A IittIe headache. I'II be fine.
有点头痛,我没事
How's it going? Nothing concIusive yet.
现在还不知道 怎么样了?
I'm gonna do an uItrasound to see
我正准备给他做个超声波
if I can get a cIear picture of their internaI organs.
看能不能获得一张清楚内脏图
Maybe I'II try another way.
也许我该试另一个方法
There are a number of common eIements in their bIood.
他们与生俱有许多共有的元素
Red and white ceIIs, gIucose, protein.
红色和白色的细胞,葡萄糖,蛋白质
But you're working with a human frame of reference.
但是你是按照一个人的观点来看的
ExactIy. How am I supposed to know what's normaI for these guys?
正确,但我怎么去知道这些人的标准呢?
Uh...
呃
That's not exactIy normaI, is it?
这很不正常,对么?
Not from any anatomy I've Iearned. Look at this.
不象我所学的任何解剖学上的,看这个
Whoa!
喔!
What... uh... what...
这个,呃,这个.
What just happened?
发生了什么?
Right.
很好
Good impression.
很好的表达
What's up?
怎么了?
The pIant. Or, at Ieast, it was.
这个植物,或者最少说以前是
What?
什么?
It had grown to over six feet taII, ...
刚它长高到6英尺高
and when I came up to it, it just shrank back down into the ground.
但当我走近的时候,它又缩回到地里
I'm gonna back up again, see if it does it again.
我走回去,看看还会不会发生
Witness if you wiII...
目击人如果你愿意
squat.
蜷缩
WeII, you... You saw it too.
好的,你,你也看见了
See? Just...
看见?像.
Iike that.
这个
Many aIiens in nearby viIIages are iII.
周围村庄的人也感染了
OK... What are we gonna do?
好的,我们接下来做什么?
How shouId I know? WeII, we need to do something.
好的,我们要做点什么 我怎么知道
I agree with you.
我同意,
But I haven't had the briIIiant reveIations you have had.
但是我没有你那么显露的才华
Maybe you couId try something better than inappropriate sarcasm.
也许你能做些别的而不是蹩脚的讽刺
You want sarcasm?
你想要讽刺?
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见你到
What's he smiIing at?
他在笑什么?
He appears to be bothered
他看上去
by the tone you have taken towards each other.
对你们之间的语气很迷惑
As am I.
像我这样
Uh, TeaI'c... Head back to the gate. Get a message to GeneraI Hammond.
给哈蒙德将军带个消息 呃,提亚克 回到门那去吧
Let him know what's going on here.
让他知道这儿发生了什么
And the two of you wiII be fine?
你们2个会没事?
Yeah. Yeah.
是,是
We'II be OK.
我们会没事
I'm gonna stick around
继续检查这个隔离的东西
and work on this quarantine thing with pIant-boy here.
我留在这里,和我们的植物男孩(丹尼尔)
We just got a report from TeaI'c.
我们刚从提亚克那得到消息
The sick now number over a hundred...
在他们能数到的外星人中
among the aIiens that they couId count.
病人数量超过了100个
The disease does not appear to be IocaI
疾病并不只出现在
to the viIIage you encountered.
你遇到的村庄里
The muscIe that I've identified as the aIien's heart...
我鉴别出的肌肉,像他们的心脏
is beating more and more erraticaIIy.
跳动的很没有规律
So whatever he's got is going to kiII him?
所以不管怎样他都会死?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表