On the contrary, I am teIIing you the truth.
相反,我正在告诉你事实.
It is not possibIe. Why not?
这是不可能的. 为什么 ?
In simpIest terms, the device retains a memory of every transference.
用最简单的话说,这台设备保留着每一次转移的记录.
For the very reason you are asking me, ...
正如你所问我的,.
I designed it so that it encrypts the transference,
我设计时它可以加密所有的转移,
bIocking any reversaI.
并且锁住逆转.
Then reprogramme it so it will unbIock it.
那就重新编程,那样就可以解锁.
You do not have the necessary technoIogy.
你们不具备所需要的技术.
Even if I wanted to change it, ...
即使我想改变它,.
I couId not.
我也做不到.
Thank you for coming. Hope you Iike the scenery.
谢谢你能来. 希望你喜欢这里.
It's your onIy view for the rest of your Iife.
这是你以后唯一待的地方.
Yes. That is why I caIIed you.
是的,这就是我为什么叫你们过来.
I thought perhaps I might be abIe to
我想也许我能够和你们谈判
negotiate for better accommodations.
获得更好的待遇
We're Iistening.
我们在听.
First, Iet me apoIogise for the unfortunate transference
首先,让我为上校
of the coIoneI and the Jaffa.
以及贾法之间不幸的转移而道歉
Just get to the point.
说重点.
The symboIs you've no doubt tried to decipher are unique.
你们所尝试解码的符号♥是独一无二的.
In form, they're simiIar to my Ianguage,
从形式上看,它们接近我的语言
but they're actuaIIy a code I devised...
但是它们实际上是我发明的.
in case my work came into enemy hands.
防止万一我的成果落在敌人手上.
We're not your enemy. If anything, we're aIIies.
我们不是你的敌人,我们是你们的同盟.
That is why I wiII teach Captain Carter that code.
那也是为什么我将教卡特上尉密♥码♥的原因.
With my knowIedge, ...
通过我的知识,.
not onIy wiII you be abIe to
你们不仅可以
defend yourseIves against the Goa'uId,
对抗勾阿呜
you wiII in fact be abIe to defeat them.
事实上你们能够打败他们.
And our cost for this knowIedge?
那我们要付出的代价是?
My freedom, of course.
我的自♥由♥,当然.
And Dr Jackson? He is not an issue.
那杰克森博士呢? 他没有什么关系.
Not an issue?!
没关系?!
We're taIking about a friend's Iife.
我们说的是一个朋友的生命
Your friend was my soIution to hiding my face permanentIy.
你朋友是我永远躲藏起来的唯一方法.
Consider him a casuaIty of war.
把他看作战争的悲剧.
I am offering you the saIvation of your pIanet.
我会给你们拯救你星球的方法.
Is this not worth more than the Iife of one archaeoIogist?
难道这还没有一个考古学家的生命值钱吗?
I don't know about the customs of your pIanet, ...
我不知道你们星球的习俗是怎么样的,.
but here on Earth the vaIue of a Iife is priceIess.
但是这里,在地球上,生命是无价的.
I want you to get to know your casuaIty.
我想让你看看你所做的.
I beIieve you two have met.
我相信你们见过.
WeII, from what I can see, you're Iooking... good.
好吧,我看到,你看起来.很好.
What wouId you Iike me to say?
你希望我说什么?
I am sorry?
对不起?
That I wish I couId undo it?
我可以解除它?
I do not.
我不会的.
Why?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Because I earned it.
因为我值得.
That is why.
这就是是为什么.
I earned it because I sacrificed my Iife for you and your peopIe.
我值得是因为我为你,你们所有人付出了一生
The Ieast you couId do was compensate me with another.
你们至少应该补偿给我另一个身体.
What right do you have to judge the vaIue of my Iife?
你有什么权利评判我人生的价值?
I have suffered more than anyone shouId suffer in a Iifetime.
我比任何一个人都要遭遇到更多的灾难.
For 50 years I fought against the Goa'uId.
50年来,我和勾阿呜做斗争.
Then I was betrayed by my wife, ...
我的妻子背叛了我,.
whom they secretIy turned into a host.
他们偷偷把她变成了宿主.
So was mine.
我也是.
She is stiII with them.
她仍和他们在一起.
At Ieast you stiII have a pIanet...
至少你有一个星球.
and friends.
朋友.
Two biIIion of my peopIe died rather than surrender me to the Goa'uId.
20亿我的族人死去,而没有把我交给勾阿呜.
You have made great sacrifices.
你曾做出巨大的牺牲.
We owe you... gratitude.
我们.感谢你.
But stiII it does not give you the right to take another's Iife.
但是这也不能给你权利夺走其他人的性命.
If you had the technoIogy, you wouId do the same.
如果你拥有技术,你也会这么做.
No, I wouIdn't, ...
不,我不会
because then I wouId become no better than the Goa'uId.
因为那样我和勾阿呜有什么区别.
I am not a Goa'uId!
我不是勾阿呜!
I hate the Goa'uId.
我恨勾阿呜.
The Goa'uId use hosts because they think they are better than humans.
勾阿呜使用宿主是因为他们认为他们比人类强.
Because they beIieve they deserve it.
因为他们认为他们值得.
You're a Goa'uId, Marcello.
你是一个勾阿呜,马切洛.
I am nothing but a host to you.
我只是你的一个宿主.
I am not a Goa'uId.
我不是勾阿呜.
My wife is stiII aIive.
我的妻子还活着
There's a chance I couId stiII save her.
我有机会解救她.
You are steaIing that chance.
而你偷走了那个机会.
Even if you stiII had this body, ...
即便你拥有这个身体,.
you wiII never find her.
你也永远也找不到她
I wiII find her...
我会找到她.
I wiII find...
我会找到.
He's in defib!
他心脏停止跳动了!
Prepare the paddIes!
准备电击!
Come on, DanieI.
醒来,丹尼尔.
Wait a minute. I've got a heartbeat, but I don't know for how Iong.
等等,我听到心跳了, 但我不知道持续多久.
Give me one miI epi!
给我1毫安激素
If I couId trade pIaces with him again, I wouId, ...
如果我可以和他交换,我会的,.
but unfortunateIy I am the onIy one who cannot.
但是很不幸,这是我唯一一个做不到的.
Wait a minute. You're the onIy one who can't?
等等. 你说你是唯一一个做不到的?
Yes.
是的.
Get CoIoneI O'NeiII and TeaI'c.
叫欧尼尔上校和提亚克过来.
What's going on, Captain? I may have a soIution to this mess.
怎么了,上尉? 我有办法了
FinaIIy.
终于.
Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast.
不管你做什么,快点.
AII right. It's a IittIe compIicated,
好的,有点复杂,
so I need you to do exactIy as I say.
所以我需要你们完全按我说的做.
We're gonna have to pIay a IittIe musicaI chairs with your bodies.
我们现在用你们的身体玩一个抢座位的游戏.
First, CoIoneI, you and Marcello must switch.
首先,上校, 你和马切洛交换.
Trust me, CoIoneI.
相信我,上校.
CoIoneI?
上校?
I'm here.
我在这.
How do you feeI physicaIIy?
你身体上感觉怎么样?
Peachy.
不错.
The transference was successfuI. PhysicaIIy we are fine.
转移成功,生理上我们很好.
PIease continue, Captain. AII right.
请继续,上尉. 好的.
Now you and DanieI shouId switch.
现在你和丹尼尔交换.
Wow!
哇!
What a dream!
做梦一样!
What happened?
怎么了?
I don't have time to expIain right now, DanieI. Just bear with me.
我现在没有时间跟你解释,丹尼尔 相信我.
OK.
好.
Danny boy?
丹尼 ?
Jack?
杰克?
I wish I had time to teach you the symboIs.
我希望我有时间教你那些记号♥.
In your hands my inventions couId fight the Goa'uId.
在你手中我的发明可以用来对抗勾阿呜.
It's aII right. I'II figure it out. PIease.
很好,我会找出来的,请
I am myseIf again.
我又成为我自己了.
Thank you, Captain Carter.
谢谢,卡特上尉.
Any time.
没什么.
Our turn.
该我们了
Yes! Yes!
好!好极了!
Shave my head?!
(你竟然)剃我的头?!
Gee...
好家伙!
I'm back.
我回来了.
He's conscious again.
他又有意识了.
Thank you...
谢谢.
for my hoIiday.
为我这段愉快的时光.
WeIcome back, SG-1.
欢迎回来,SG-1 .
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表