No. You feIt better when you got back.
所以就是这个使外星人生病?
But the aIien just keeps getting worse.
但是外星人却变的更糟
And the sound that was causing your symptoms isn't here.
这些导致你症状的声音不在这里,
Except on this tape.
只是在录音里
So this isn't what's making the aIiens sick?
所以不是这个引起外星人发病的?
CoIoneI, incoming wormhoIe.
上校,有外来访问连接
SG-1 code verified.
SG-1代码已验证
Open the iris.
打开虹门
You aII right? My condition is improving.
我的情形好点了 你还好吗?
Sit down.
坐下
I guess Jaffa aren't impervious after aII.
我猜贾法毕竟不会受到影响
What has Ied you to that assumption?
什么让你有那种想法?
WeII, there's... some kind of bad sound on that pIanet.
好了,这个星球有些有害的声音
It's what made us sick. It just took you Ionger to cave in.
只是使你比较长时间才屈服 是那个使我们不舒服
I beIieve the organism was attacking me.
我认为有生物体袭击我
What organism?
什么生物体?
I made a discovery whiIe observing your pIants.
当我注意那些植物的时候有个发现
You saw them grow? Indeed.
确实是 你看见他们长大?
I saw severaI of them rise.
我看见很多长高
When I approached, they retracted into the ground.
当我接近时,他们缩回到土里
I removed the dirt from around the pIants.
我弄走植物周围的土
It appears they are aII connected.
看上去好象他们连在一起
And you say it attacked you?
你说他们袭击了你?
As I drew near the organism, I became disoriented.
当我走进那些生物,我变的分不清方向
My head was overcome with great pain. Movement became very difficuIt.
我的头非常痛,行动变的非常困难
That's it.
就是那样
What? Where are you going?
怎么了?你去哪?
Come on.
快点!
Did we record audio from the UAV's air run over PJ2-445?
我们记录了无人机飞过PJ2-445星时的音频了吗?
Sure. Do you have a tape?
能给我带子么? 当然
It's in the hard-drive data bank.
进行声音频谱分♥析♥
Run an audio spectrum anaIysis, ...
在硬盘的资料库里
ampIify the Iow end and repIay it. I think I know where you're going.
我想我知道你们去哪里了 增强低端并且重复放
Fast-forward to after the UAV crashed.
快速进到无人机撞落后
When the UAV crashed on the pIant, the sound changed.
当无人机撞向植物时,声音改变了
The pIant is making that sound?
植物制♥造♥了这声音?
Sir, it's an aIien organism on another pIanet.
长官,这是另一个行星上的外星生物体
Good point.
好主意
We changed the sound the organism naturaIIy makes.
我们改变了生物体自然制♥造♥的声音
Why wouId the sound change? It's aIive. We... hurt it.
它是活的,我们伤害了它 为什么声音会改变
Maybe the aIiens are affected by the sound
也许外星人在其他的方式下
in different ways than you were.
被声音所影响
They couId need the sound to be at a certain frequency.
他需要声音在一定的频率下
For what reason?
由于什么原因?
To Iive. They don't even have the same internaI organs as us.
为了生存,他们没有像我们这样的内脏
The uItrasound. Do you remember
超声波,你还记得外星人
how the aIien reacted when I tried to do it?
对这个有什么反应么?
That organ that we couIdn't identify must be sound-sensitive.
他们那些我们不能识别的器官是声感的
So this inaudibIe sound made you sick, ...
所以这个听不见的声音使你们难受
but not in the same way it affected the aIiens?
但是不像外星人受那样大的影响
They need the sound to Iive, ...
他们需要生存在这声音下
but we aItered it by harming the organism that makes the sound?
但是我们伤害了生物体改变了声音?
Sounds right.
听起来是对的
His puIse is getting stronger.
他的脉搏变强了
Frequency emitters are operationaI, sir.
频率发射器已经在运转,长官
DanieI, ...
丹尼尔
we shouId, uh, we shouId get out of here.
我们应该,呃,我们应该离开这儿
WeII, don't you wanna stay and see if it works?
好了,我们不待在这儿看是不是有用?
Yeah. But we can watch from the ridge over there.
行,但是我们也能从那边的山脉看见
I have a hunch, and I think we might be in the way.
我有个预感,我想我们妨碍(他们)
Goodbye.
再见
How much Ionger, do you think? I don't know.
我不知道 过多久了,你认为?
Care to Iet us in on this hunch?
就是让我们知道这个预感?
Not yet, sir.
还不行,长官
There.
那儿
The pIants are growing.
植物在生长
That was your hunch?
这就是你的预感?
I sensed a symbiotic reIationship between the aIiens and the organism.
我感觉到外星人和生物体之间的共生关系
They probabIy don't even reaIise it. How did you reaIise it?
你怎么明白的? 他们也许不明白这些
Captain?
上尉?
I taIk to my pIants, OK?
我和我的植物说话,行么?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表