This is Captain Carter, Dr Jackson and Teal'c.
这是 卡特 上尉, 杰克森博士和 提亚克.
Gentlemen. Ma'am.
先生们,女士
I can't tell you what an honour it is to meet you.
见到你们不知道多么高兴
You guys are a legend.
你的队伍是个传奇!
Yeah, well... Thanks. We're hoping to meet with Colonel Maybourne.
哦,好. 过奖啦. 我希望能见到 梅伯恩 上校.
He's been paged, sir. Come inside - he'll find you there.
他在里面,长官. 跟我进去,他就能看到你们了.
You obviously know who we are.
你已经知道我们是谁了.
If it wasn't for you and the other SG teams,
是的,如果不是你们或者其他SG小组,
we'd be out of business here.
我们是不会在这儿的.
Follow me, please.
请跟我来.
To your left is Medical Research.
你的左手边是医疗研究中心.
They're focusing on the potential cure for Alzheimer's that
他们正在研究由SG-5号♥带回来的
Alzheimer SG-5 brought back.
老年痴呆症可能造成的潜在伤害
The other side is Geology, Space Metallurgy, and Artefacts Study, ...
另一边是地质学,空间冶金学,艺术学.
where they're poring over your notes
在那儿,他们会在艺术品上面
on that Heliopolis place, Dr Jackson.
钻孔打字,杰克森博士
"Meaning of life stuff" - I love that!
"生命的意义"- 我喜欢这一句!
Dr Dobson to room 483. Dr Dobson.
道布森医生请到 483 房♥间. 道布森医生
Those are the two Goa'uld death gliders
那是两架坏掉的 勾阿呜 飞船
you were in after you did your hero thing.
你曾经坐在里面凯♥旋♥而归.
Nice work, by the way.
不管怎么说,干得好!
Yeah. Thanks.
噢,谢谢.
This way.
来这边.
This is the Bio-research Lab.
这是生物研究实验室.
Is this where you keep the little green men?
你们就是把那个小绿人关在这儿?
There are no alien life forms at Area 51.
51区里没有外来生命 .
Present company excluded, of course.
当然,公♥司♥礼物除外
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔 上校.
Hello, Maybourne.
你好,梅伯恩.
Major, if you'll excuse us.
中尉,让我们单独呆会儿.
Teal'c! It's good to see you're well.
提亚克! 很高兴看到你没事.
In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you.
在我的文明里,"我有权利来瓜分你"这才是好的.
Well... that's interesting.
恩. 这很有趣.
Is there something I can do for you?
有什么地方我能帮忙吗?
Yeah. We assume the Touchstone was brought here.
哦,我们猜测试金石被带来了这儿.
Excuse me?
什么?
Maybe you have a different name for it?
也许你们给它取了不同的名字?
The weather controller from Madrona - PX7-941?
从漠交纳 - PX7-941带回来的天气控制设备?
It seems that someone has sent you on a fool's errand, Colonel.
上校,看来似乎有人给你们派遣了一个愚蠢的任务.
There is nothing even remotely like that here.
这儿没有任何和它相关的东西.
You are, however, aware of our mission?
但,你知道我们的任务
I remember a reference to it.
我记得有一份通知.
But - correct me if I'm wrong - nothing came back from that survey.
但,那次测量没带回任何东西 如果我有什么疏漏请指正.
Not by our team. Another SGC team?
不是我们团队. 另外一个星门指挥部 小队?
You tell me.
应该你告诉我.
If you're looking for specific answers,
如果你们在寻找什么特别的东西,
be less cryptic with your questions.
尽管问吧.
Fine. Where's the damn Touchstone?
好吧,那该死的试金石在哪儿?
Has the second Stargate been activated?
第二道门被开启过吗?
It's been under complete lockdown since its arrival here.
自从它到达这儿之后就一直紧闭.
It hasn't even been powered up.
它一直没有补充过能量.
Mind if we have a look?
我可以看看吗?
I guarantee it's been dormant since you came through it.
我保证自从你们用过之后就一直没人用了.
Then there's no harm in taking a look. Is there?
看一看也没什么大不了的吧?
There it is. Happy now, Colonel?
它在这儿,现在满意啦,上校?
Carter.
卡特.
Satisfied? Not really.
满意啦? 还没有
Just proves it got packed up real nice after it was used.
只是证明了它在上次用过之后就一直塞满东西.
That gate has been in there
这道门从南极运来之后
since it was brought here from the Antarctic.
就一直搁在这儿.
Come on, Harry!
快,哈瑞!
You and I have been through this dance before.
你和我都曾经穿过这道门.
Uh, ...
恩,.
Colonel.
上校.
This gate is plastic.
这个门是塑料的.
What?!
什么?!
Captain Carter is correct.
卡特 是正确的.
That's ridiculous!
真是荒谬!
That's the gate that was brought back from the Antarctic.
这道门就是从南极带回来的门.
It's been under lock and key since it got here.
自从它被带来之后就一直锁在这儿.
This gate's plastic. Where's the real one?
这个门是塑料的,那么真的门呢?
So... what the hell happened to the Stargate?
那么. 星际之门究竟发生了什么?
It's obviously been moved.
很明显被换走了.
So it can be fired up without raising eyebrows?
因此你就能不经考虑的随便发火?
That's highly speculative.
那需要仔细考虑.
I don't know who's giving you orders, Maybourne, ...
梅伯恩,我不知道是谁给你的命令,.
but they had better come from where the air is real thin.
但是他们最好是来自外星.
Is that a threat, Colonel?
你在威胁我吗,上校?
You tell me the punishment for losing a Stargate.
你应该知道丢失了星际之门会受到什么处罚.
That presumes there was no authorisation to move the Stargate.
那假设没有人命令搬走星际之门.
So who authorised it? That's classified.
那是谁命令的呢? 这是不同的.
We have the highest clearance. Within the military, you do.
我们得到了最高允许. 只是军队里的.
Are you telling me...
你是想告诉我.
this is a civilian operation?!
这是一个民事操作?!
Colonel O'Neill and his people need an escort back to their vehicle.
护送欧尼尔上校和他的队伍回他们的车上去.
Who's pulling the strings, Maybourne?
究竟是谁在背后操控,梅伯恩?
Take a piece of advice, Jack. Let it drop.
给你个忠告,放手别管啦.
Drop it?!
放手?!
Please... don't make these gentlemen have to get disrespectful.
求你了. 别让这些士兵不好做.
We're operating under a virtual blackout.
我们是在实际的管制下办事.
No one will confirm or deny a thing.
没人能够正式或否定一件事.
The only other Stargate on the planet gets spirited away,
唯一的另一道星际之门在地球上
and it's business as usual?!
莫名其妙的消失了,这很平常?!
Not really. Somebody's clamped down on the communications channels.
不是这样的,有人故意阻断了通信.
What of the Touchstone? Sometime while we were gone, ...
试金石呢? 在我们走了之后,.
my instrument readings dropped to zero.
我的仪器也突然没反应了.
They've stopped using it, or are shielding it from detection.
他们已经停止使用试金石 或是保护它避免受到侦测.
The weather anomalies have abated on Earth.
地球上天气的异常变化已经减轻.
They probably realised experimenting with it
可能他们减少了实验
was causing too many problems.
避免造成过大的影响.
Exactly.
确实是.
If we can't track the Touchstone,
即使我们不能找到试金石的迹象
we may be able to track the second gate on Earth.
我们也许可以去找第二道门在哪儿.
Oh, sure!
噢,是的!
Let's just put out an APB for a huge, honkin',
让我们放出巨大的,
two-storey metal ring...
两层楼高的金属铃.
with 39 little pictures all nicely engraved on it!
上面雕刻着39幅美妙的小图片!
Actually, I had another thought.
实际上,我有另一个想法.
Go ahead, Captain.
说吧,上尉.
We use our gate to go to Madrona, ...
我们利用我们的门去到 漠交纳,.
then do a 180 and return through the second gate here on Earth.
再做个180度旋转,通过第二道门回地球来.
If one input the Earth's coordinates
如果有人把地球的协调器
on the Madrona dialling device,
放在漠交纳的调节装置上
he would be sent back to the gate on this facility.
他会由于这个装置而被送回到门边.
You would. Unless you intentionally overpower the gate.
会的 除非你有意识的使门能量过载.
The way the wormhole arced to send the two of you to the other gate.
这个方法把你们两个都送到星际之门去.
As you may recall, it was a minor miracle that
如果你回想一下,可能出现小小的奇迹—
either of you survived that incident.
你们两个之一能够幸免这个变故.
What if we used the MALP robot?
如果我使用 移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪 机器人呢?
Perfect. The GPS could give us an exact position
完美的. GPS 能够给我们精确的位置
once the MALP made it through.
当 移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪 经过门时.
Someone would have to accompany you to Madrona, ...
必须有人陪同你们去 漠交纳,.
to dial the correct address.
去拨正确的地址.
Uh... I would be that person. I'll go, too.
恩. 我去吧. 我也去.
Bring the necessary equipment to modulate the power to the gate.
带上必要的设备以调节能量.
Let's do it!
我们行动吧!
They've arrived through the Madrona gate, sir.
他们已经经过 漠交纳 大门到了,长官.
We're transporting our people across the galaxy...
我们在传输我们的队员穿过银河系.
to find something we lost in our own back yard!
去寻找遗失在我们这儿的东西!
Incredible!
真是难以置信!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表