The point is that they're trying.
关键是他们正在试图和我们交流.
We haven't considered that we may be up against an alien intelligence.
我们没有考虑过,我们可能面对的是外星智慧.
We've treated it like a disease, a plague.
我们把它当作一种疾病,瘟疫.
Not once have we stopped to listen.
我们从没有停下来听听它说什么.
How do we do that?
我们怎么做?
We let it grow. What?
我们让他长. 什么?
We increase the oxygen levels.
我们提高氧气水平,
We hit it with another staff weapon blast.
我们用枪再射一次.
We let it do what it's been trying to do.
我们让它发展.
The opposite of the advice you've been giving me up to now.
刚刚你给了我一个相反的建议.
Which is it, Captain?
到底是哪个,上尉?
General, we both know what will happen if we don't try something.
将军,如果我们不做点什么 我们都知道会发生什么.
The organism bonds together in chains.
生物体以链状连在一起.
What if it can only express that intelligence
如果它只有到了临界点才会表达智慧,
once it reaches critical mass?
那会怎样?
But even then it'll be communicating in a language
但即使是那样 它会用一种
that I can't translate
我们所不知道的语言和我们交流
without a point of reference.
没有任何参考.
Maybe Colonel O'Neill didn't just get in the way.
也许欧尼尔上校可以.
Dr Fraiser said there was no blood.
弗雷泽医生说没有血.
There is practically no trauma around that wound.
在伤口附近没有实际的损伤.
Yet that's just not possible.
这是不可能的.
Unless it did it on purpose. Yes!
除非它是故意这么做的. 是的!
We have to cut off his medication, sir.
我们必须切断他的医疗,长官.
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
If you do so, O'Neill will die.
如果这样做,欧尼尔会死.
He'd want us to try, I know it.
他希望我们试试,我知道.
Communicate with the organism through Jack?
通过杰克和外星生物交流?
Yes! I think that's what it's been trying to do all along.
是的!它们一直在尝试这样做
Oxygen levels now 30% above normal.
氧气水平超过正常30% .
Sir?
长官?
Sir, I don't know if what we're about to try is a good idea or not.
长官,我不知道我们现在做的是对还是错.
But you have a right to know. You might not survive it.
但是你有权知道你可能活不了了.
Okay, Teal'c.
好,提亚克.
Again.
再来.
We have to. Again.
不得不这样,再来.
No pulse.
没有脉搏.
Good morning, campers.
早上好,朋友们
This...
这...
is truly a strange feeling.
感觉真奇怪.
Colonel?
上校?
Yes. He is here.
是的,他在这.
Who else are we talking to?
我们在和谁说话?
We...
我们...
are also here.
也在这.
My name is... Hammond.
我叫...哈蒙德.
Yes.
是的.
O'Neill knows.
欧尼尔知道.
Then you should also know we mean you no harm.
那么你也应该知道我们对你并没有恶意
You awoke us.
你们叫醒我们.
We have only recently become aware of your existence.
我们刚刚才意识到你们的存在.
You would have returned us...
你们曾想把我们...
to our former world.
扔回我们原来的世界.
We believed you were a threat to us. We feared you.
我们认为你对我们是个危险. 我们怕你.
And your fear would have destroyed us.
而你们的害怕曾差点把我们毁了.
Millennia ago...
数万年前...
our world was dying.
我们的世界灭亡了.
We could no longer...
我们再也不能...
live there.
在那生存.
For this reason, ...
因为这个...
we created the orb.
我们创造了球体.
Where you have slept for 100,000 years.
在那里你们睡了100,000年.
Yes, Daniel.
是的,丹尼尔.
Waiting for someone to come along,
等待某个人出现,
like us, and take you through the Stargate.
就象我们,把你们通过星门带离那里.
So it was written on the orb.
在球体上有写.
Once exposed to the atmosphere of a living world, ...
一旦暴露在一个有空气的世界中...
we went forth.
我们就会醒来.
And multiplied.
繁殖.
So it was written.
球体上有写.
Auto self-destruct in four minutes.
自我毁灭还剩四分钟.
We cannot go back. And we cannot allow you to stay.
我们不能回去. 我们也不能让你留在这.
O'Neill feels this as well.
欧尼尔也是这样想的.
However, ...
无论如何...
you have allowed us no alternatives.
你让我们别无选择.
General, we're almost out of time.
将军,我们没时间了.
This place, admittedly out of our ignorance, ...
这个地方...
is about to be destroyed by an explosion.
马上就要爆♥炸♥了.
Such energy only serves...
这样的能量仅仅...
to nourish us.
是滋润了我们.
We will multiply...
我们将会繁殖...
and consume...
然后吃掉...
your world.
你的世界.
If you would allow us to restore our communications, ...
如果你能让我们恢复通信...
we could stop that from happening.
我们可以阻止这些的发生.
We would survive.
我们会活下去.
O'Neill desires this...
欧尼尔也希望...
as well.
这样.
He wishes...
他希望...
to live.
活下去.
But what of us?
但我们呢?
It's primordial. Lots of oxygen and sunlight.
那里是原始的,充满氧气和阳光.
Like this world was a quarter of a billion years ago.
就和这里在2.5亿年前一样.
We can't open the Stargate without the computers.
没有电脑我们无法打开星际之门.
You would send us there?
你们会送我们去?
Through your Stargate?
通过星际之门?
We would.
是的
For what reason? So that we both may survive.
为什么? 那样我们都可以活下去
We'll take you there ourselves! Please!
我们会送你去!
Everything just shut down!
所有的设备都关闭了!
God help us.
上帝保佑.
Auto self-destruct in two minutes.
自我毁灭在两分钟后开始.
Sir, I think the computers are rebooting!
先生,电脑重启了!
Start dialling P4G-881 as soon as they're up!
马上开始拨P4G-881!
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Auto self-destruct in one minute 30 seconds.
自我毁灭在1分30秒后开始.
Chevron one engaged.
象形文字 1号♥ 编码
Chevron two engaged.
象形文字 2号♥ 编码
Chevron three engaged.
象形文字 3号♥ 编码
Chevron four engaged.
象形文字 4号♥ 编码
Auto self-destruct in one minute.
自我毁灭在一分钟后开始.
Chevron five engaged.
象形文字 5号♥ 编码
Chevron six engaged.
象形文字 6号♥ 编码
Chevron seven locked.
象形文字 7号♥ 锁定
Auto self-destruct in 30 seconds.
自我毁灭在30秒后开始.
20 seconds.
20 秒.
Autodestruct is aborted.
自我毁灭取消
Auto self-destruct aborted.
自我毁灭取消.
Nice work.
干得好.
It is good to see you alive and well, O'Neill.
真高兴见到你活着而且没事,欧尼尔.
Welcome back, Jack.
欢迎回来,杰克.
We thought you were gone for good, sir.
我们以为我们永远失去你了,长官.
Wild horses, Captain.
野马,上尉
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表