I can help you mine the naqahdah and we can
如果你相信我 我可以帮你
fight the Goa'uld, if you trust me.
开采那夸达和抵抗勾阿呜
Even after I used your friends
即使我利用你的朋友
to keep you close?
来留住你?
Oh, yeah.
哦,耶
I don't think you meant any harm.
我知道你没有恶意
And then you will stay,
他们被释放后,
even after they are free?
你仍会留下来?
I've never felt better anywhere in my life.
在我的生命中,在这里是感觉最好的
I've always felt out of place on my planet.
在我的行星上,我一直觉得不合适
I wanted to make a difference.
我想做一些改变
There's still so much
你仍然
you don't know about me.
不是很了解我
I know all I need to.
我知道我所需要的一切
We can change things here...
我们可以改变这里的情况...
together.
一起
Water?
水?
Hey.
嘿
We don't use the sarcophagus.
我们不用石棺
What?
什么?
Whoa!
哇!
Boy, that was weird.
好家伙,那是怪异的
I was having a vision or something.
我刚才看到一些东西
I kept seeing the memory of Jolinar.
我还保留着尧力纳的记忆
The Resistance, the Tok'ra...
抵抗,托克拉...
they don't use the sarcophagus.
他们不用石棺
It... it does bad things to you.
它... 它会对你产生坏的影响
It changes your mind,
它改变你的思想,
takes something from you.
从你身上拿走一些东西
I kept hearing...
我还在听...
Teal'c, what is... Kalach?
提亚克,什么是... Kalach?
It is Goa'uld.
那是勾阿呜方言
It means one's soul.
它的意思是一个人的灵魂
Sir, we have to stop Daniel.
长官,我们得阻止丹尼尔
The man who would be king.
那个男人将成为国王
Agh!
啊!
Hi, Jack!
嗨,杰克!
Oh, it's Jack.
哦,是杰克
Hi, Jack.
嗨,杰克!
Aagh...
啊...
We're losin' the battle down there, you know.
你知道,我们在下面的斗争中失败了
Carter's... started having, um, ...
卡特... 开始,嗯...
Goa'uld flashbacks.
想起那个勾阿呜
Says if you keep using that...
说如果你继续用那个...
sarcophagus, you're gonna Dark Side on us.
石棺, 你会跌入黑暗的深渊
If you haven't already.
如果你还是这样的话
Don't worry a bit.
别担心
We're getting out of here tomorrow.
我们明天就离开这里
What? I agreed to marry her.
什么? 我同意娶她
You did?
你同意?
But...
但是...
I said I had to go home
我说我必须得回家去
and straighten a few things out
拿一点东西
and you guys are coming with me.
你们会跟我一起回去
She trusts you?
她相信你?
She...
她...
loves me.
爱我
Love has blinded you.
爱情令你盲目
They are good people.
他们是好人
We have done a grave injustice to them.
我们对他们很不公平
I pray that you are right.
希望你所做的是对的
I must let Daniel go.
我必须让丹尼尔走
The choice to return must be his, ...
是否回来是他的选择...
but he will come back to me.
但他会回到我身边的
He can't live without me any more.
没有我他活不下去
My father once was the greatest of men
我父亲曾经是最伟大的人
. . but he can rule no longer.
..但他不能再掌权了
He lives only to see me married.
他活着只是想看着我出嫁
I extend the sincerest of apologies
我对你们所受的苦难
for the hardship done to you, ...
表示最诚挚的歉意...
and offer the friendship of our world.
并且提供我们的友谊
Well, thanks.
很好,谢谢
Please know that from now on
请记住从现在开始,
you will always be welcome here...
你们永远会受到这儿的欢迎...
and will be treated with the utmost respect.
并且受到最高的尊重
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Soon.
马上
We had a nice time, sir!
我们做了一次愉快的旅行,长官!
Carter picked up some naqahdah,
卡特找到了一些那夸达
Teal'c made some new friends, as usual.
提亚克像以前一样交了些新朋友
Daniel got engaged, and, uh...
丹尼尔很忙,还有,哦...
I'm gonna hit the showers.
我想去洗个澡
This is stupid.
这真蠢
Dr Fraiser says
弗雷泽医生说
your systems are out of whack.
你的生理系统很紊乱
Well, I feel fine.
好了,我感觉很好
God, I need to get outta here.
老天!我要离开这里
I'm gonna go nuts.
我快发狂了
You're gonna wear a hole in the floor.
你想回到那里
I can't get her out of my head, Sam.
我无法把她从我的脑海里挥走,山姆
I think I made a big mistake.
我想我犯了大错
You're not serious? I am.
你不是认真的吧? 我是
You have a wife.
你有个妻子
Had. Had a wife.
有,有个妻子
Come on, seriously.
快点,严肃点
How long am I supposed to wait?
我得在这里等多久?
Even if I find Sha're one day, ...
即使我有一天再见到莎瑞...
what are the chances
她还会
she's ever gonna be the same again?
跟以前一样吗?
Your endorphin level was sky-high
我们回来的时候,
when we came back.
你的内啡肽水平非常高
Now you're coming down.
现在正在降低
The effects of the sarcophagus
石棺的影响
are like a narcotic, Daniel.
就像致幻毒品,丹尼尔
Yeah. That makes you smarter, stronger,
是的,那使你更聪明,更强壮,
feel great.
感觉很棒
What the hell is so wrong with it?
这又有什么错呢?
I think it's partly what made the Goa'uld
我想这是勾阿呜
as bad as they are.
变得越来越坏的一个原因
How?
为什么?
Who knows?
谁知道呢?
It's Goa'uld technology, Daniel.
它是勾阿呜的技术,丹尼尔
Maybe its healing
也许它的康复效果
effects alter your brain chemistry, ...
会改变你的大脑化学性质...
increase adrenaline,
增强刺♥激♥,
making you aggressive and irrational.
使你变得好斗,失去理性
Pyrus probably used to be a decent man.
派瑞斯过去可能是一个正派的人
Look at yourself.
看看你自己
It's like you need a fix.
看上你不能停下
You only used it a few times
你只用了几次,
and already it's changed you.
它就已经改变了你
We can't just leave it there.
我们不能只是离开那里
We have to study it.
我们要研究它
We can't go back either.
我们不能再回去了
I'm going.
我要走
She used us to get you addicted.
她利用我们使你上瘾
You've never really known what love is.
你根本不知道什么是爱情
See, the Daniel I know
看看,我所认识的丹尼尔
would never have said that.
绝不会那样说
What are you saying, Captain?
你在说什么,上尉?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表