couId she teII us where we can find these rebeI Reetous?
是否说过我们在哪儿可以找到那些叛军?
She says she'II show me the address. That'd be great.
她说她会告诉我地址的. 那就好.
Jack?
杰克?
CouId I be your son for a whiIe?
我能做一会儿你的儿子吗?
I don't know, CharIie. I don't think you'd want that.
我不知道,查理. 我不认为这是你想要的.
Yes, I do.
是的,我想要.
You'd be great. I can teII.
你好极了,我明白.
I'II teII you what.
我会告诉你的.
Let's deaI with these Reetou, ...
让我们先解决那些 瑞透 人,.
then we'II taIk about it, OK?
之后再谈这个,好吗?
OK.
好吧.
OK.
好的.
MALP is in route.
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪 进入虫洞
This is a bit of overkiII, George.
这是一小搓来犯者,乔治.
These rebeIs work in five-man squads.
那些叛军是5人一队.
There'II onIy be five, maybe ten there.
这儿只可能有5个或10个人.
I don't wanna take any chances, Jacob.
我不想让给他们任何机会,雅各布.
OK, Iisten up!
好吧,听好!
CoIoneI O'NeiII is in charge of this operation.
欧尼尔 上校负责这次行动.
MALP has reached destination. Scanning with TER.
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪 到终点啦. 用 隐形消除杆 来探查.
CoIoneI, I wanna remind you this is a recon mission onIy.
上校,我想提醒你这是个艰巨的任务.
Do not engage the enemy unIess you have no choice.
不到万不得已,不要和敌人达成任何协议.
Can't engage what you can't see, sir.
长官,不要约定你看不到的东西.
Do your best for them not to see you, CoIoneI.
上校,小心,因为你看不到他们.
MALP TER shows immediate gate vicinity cIear.
隐形消除杆 显示门的附近没有.
AII right. Here we go, kids.
好,我们上,孩子们.
Move out!
冲过去!
Looks cIear.
注意点
CIear!
没有!
Let's go do some snooping around.
我们去周围查查.
You stay with SG-1 2. Watch our six. Back sides.
你和SG-12 留下来. 看着这6个,后方.
CoIoneI!
上校!
The Reetou are present in that direction.
瑞透 人出现在那个方向.
How many? I don't know.
有多少? 不知道.
Whoa.
哦.
Five or ten...
5个或10个.
So you wouId say threat assessment is high?
因此你说威胁系数很大?
Oh, yeah.
恩,是的.
There were a Iot of them, sir.
长官,他们的数量非常多.
They are indeed invisibIe.
他们确实是我们无法看见的.
Are you sure none of them came through with you?
你确定他们没有跟着你过来?
Can't be sure, but I don't think so.
不能确定,但我认为没有.
SeImak's tremors stopped after we got back...
我们回来之后,塞尔麦克 就没再由于感应而颤抖.
and my guard did a TER sweep of the room.
我的警卫也用 隐形消除杆 检查了这个房♥间.
Course, it wouId onIy take one to open the iris. Correct?
实际上,他们只需要派一个人来打开虹膜,是吗?
We couId put paIm scanners in the iris controI system to prevent that.
我们打算在虹膜控制系统上装好了手掌监视器来预防
I assume they don't have paIms.
我想他们是没有手掌的吧.
Take who you need and do it, Captain. Yes, sir.
上尉,你需要怎么做就去吧. 是的,长官.
CoIoneI, Iet's go see the boy.
上校,我们去看看那个孩子.
OK, that shouId...
好吧,那应该.
TeaI'c?
提亚克?
CoIoneI O'NeiII, are you with CharIie now?
欧尼尔 上校 ,你和查理在一起吗?
And Mom's there?
"妈妈"也在那儿?
I think we may have a stowaway Reetou who came back with us.
我想这儿有个 瑞透 潜入者 跟着我们进来的
Yeah.
是
Lock-down in progress.
程序终止.
Stand clear ofall-level access points.
全部站好,进口已关闭.
You aII right? Strong Reetou.
你还好吧? 强壮的 瑞透.
Damn it.
该死的
Get a count?
确切数量?
Four here, pIus that one in the controI room.
这儿有四个 加上控制室的一个.
It's a terrorist team.
这是一个恐怖小组.
They didn't wanna be seen untiI their destruction had started.
他们一直潜藏至开始破坏行动.
So what wiII they do?
那么他们会干什么?
Some of them wiII try to Ieave the base
其中的一些会试图
and start making a mess of things.
离开基地制♥造♥混乱.
How?
如何?
They have cross-phasaI expIosives,
他们每人都携带了
each one as powerfuI as a smaII nuke.
威力相当的炸♥弹♥.
I hate to teII you,
很遗憾的告诉你,
but those four Reetou rebeIs couId IeveI a coupIe of cities...
那四个叛军因此能控制许多城市.
and take a Iot of peopIe with 'em.
还有许多市民.
Sweet.
食品.
Emergency lighting enabled.
备用灯光开启.
We dimmed the Iights for a better contrast
我们减弱光线以便更好的对照
and shut down aII access to this fIoor.
并关掉了门附近的全部灯
So, hopefuIIy, they're trapped with us.
那么,希望他们会中我们的陷阱.
WeII, assume they are.
好,希望是.
We'II do a sweep of aII three access corridors, seaIing as we go.
我们会扫描3个附近的走廊 我们离开后关好门.
Try to corraI them.
试着拦住他们.
Jacob, Carter, Chu - C-8.
雅各布,卡特,是C-8.
TeaI'c, Rothman, Brecker - C-3.
提亚克,罗斯曼,布瑞克 是 C-3.
DanieI, PIunkett, you're with me. Let's move out.
丹尼尔,普朗基,你们跟着我. 行动.
SeaI bIast door C-3 East.
封锁 C-3 东边的门.
Reetou!
瑞透!
Come on!
快!
SeaI bIast A-7 West.
封锁 A-7 西边的.
Jack, what happens if they come through the door behind us?
杰克,如果他们从我们后面的门过来会发生什么?
What?
什么?
Don't do that!
别多想!
Damn it.
该死的.
Dad!
爸爸!
You OK? Not reaIIy.
你没事吧? 不严重.
Get the damn thing!
接住!
SeImak can take care of me.
塞尔麦克 能保护我.
Go!
走!
Hit the deck!
打甲板!
Mother! Don't shoot!
妈妈! 别开枪!
Mother!
妈妈!
Ah!
啊!
Easy, sir.
放松,长官.
AII right, that hurts.
那些伤害没什么.
Give me a count. I got one.
给我统计. 我解决了一个.
I aIso eIiminated one.
我也解决了一个.
We got two, and Mother got one. I guess that makes five.
我解决了一个,"妈妈"解决了两个. 我想这就5个了吧.
That shouId be aII of them. Let's make sure.
那应该是他们了. 要确定.
Take a team and do a sweep of the base. Yes, sir.
带一对人扫描一下整个基地. 是的,长官.
I'm sorry.
对不起.
Doc?
医生?
Doc!
医生!
Give me a hand over here. Let's go!
过来帮手 快!
Put him up on the bed.
把他放到床上.
Easy.
轻点.
What? I don't know.
什么? 我不知道.
His puIse is very weak.
他的脉搏很微弱.
I can stabiIise him for now, ...
我现在能稳定他,.
but, remember, sir, he has two major organs about to faiI.
但,要知道,长官 他的两个主要器官都有毛病.
Oh, come on. He's just a kid.
喔,快,他只是个孩子.
You've got aII this fancy equipment...
你有全部的好设备.
CoIoneI, I'm sorry, ...
上校,对不起,.
but I don't think so.
我不这么认为.
Let us take him.
把他交给我们.
He wiII be in good hands.
他会得到很好的帮助.
Can the Tok'ra heIp him? Yes.
托克拉 能帮助他? 是的.
Isn't he a IittIe young to be a host?
他作为宿主是不是太年幼啦?
He is young, ...
他是很小,.
but the Tok'ra symbiote that we introduce to his mind can teach him.
但是植入他体内的 托克拉 共生体会教他的 .
He wiII grow up with the advantages that great wisdom brings.
他将受益于巨大智慧所带来的优势而成长.
Two key words there - ''grow up''.
只有两个字 - "成长"
The Tok'ra are probabIy the onIy way that'II happen, sir.
托克拉 是我们唯一的选择,长官.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表