and molten gold is poured into the wound.
然后把融化的金子倒在伤口上.
Don't that hurt when they do that?
做这个的时候不疼吗?
Tremendously.
难以想象的疼痛.
That guy is cool!
这家伙很酷啊!
Ally, get outta here. No one wants you around.
伙伴,离开这里. 没人希望你在旁边.
Thank you.
谢谢.
Any word on the search?
搜索有什么结果吗?
No. How's the Goa'uld doing?
没有,勾阿呜 怎么样了?
Not well. Damned if I ever thought I'd be praying...
不是很好. 该死 ,如果我想到我会祈祷的.
for one of those things to live.
祈祷他们都活着.
How long have they been gone?
他们已经去了多久了?
I'm about ready to send SG-3 after them.
我准备在他们之后发送SG-3.
Incoming wormhole.
外来连接
It's SG-1.
这是SG-1 .
Lock it up!
关闭!
Close those doors!
关闭那些门!
Where is it?
在哪?
Where is it?
它在哪里?
There!
那儿!
Just winged it.
只打到翅膀了.
All right, all right! You got it!
行了,行了! 已经够了!
Not your garden-variety mosquito.
不是你的花♥园♥的变种蚊子
There's no word on Teal'c yet, but Maybourne...
还是没有 提亚克 的消息 但是 梅伯恩.
put out a bulletin to the state and local police.
发一个公告给政♥府♥和当地警♥察♥.
We gotta find him first, sir.
我们必须先找到他,长官
Maybourne has the manpower advantage.
然而,梅伯恩他们在人数上占优
You really should see this, sir.
长官,你应该看看这个.
We heard noises coming from one of the buildings.
我们听到了一些声音 是从一个建筑里传来的.
The final stage of the metamorphosis requires a dark place.
最终的蜕变需要一个黑暗的地方
That's a man! The inhabitants were human.
那是个人! 那里的居民是人类.
Possibly from Earth. Daniel was right.
可能来自地球. 丹尼尔是对的.
But their entire civilisation was obviously wiped out by this bug.
但是他们的文明被这种虫子抹掉了.
All those inhabitants were changed.
所有的居民都变异了.
It's amazing. With all our technology, maybe more, ...
惊人的文明 包括我们所有的技术,也许更多.
they couldn't prevent their demise at the hands of a simple insect.
他们无法阻止自己灭亡在这些简单的昆虫手上.
Yeah, real simple! Take a look at this, sir.
耶,非常简单的构造! 注意这个,长官.
All those things came from one body?!
所有这些来自一个本体?!
Of course...
当然.
Equal-matter conversion.
物质的平等转变.
It's how they reproduce.
这也是他们的生殖方式.
The insect's venom actually
这种昆虫的毒液将人体的构成物质
converts the body's mass into its own DNA material.
转变成它们自己的DNA物质.
But a human's - or a Jaffa's - total matter...
但是一个人--或者一个贾法的总物质.
is far greater than one of the insects' natural mass.
远远多于一个昆虫自身的构成物质.
Thank you.
谢谢.
So Teal'c isn't going to turn into just one of those things?
所以 提亚克 不会仅仅变成一个这种东西?
No, sir. He's going to turn into a whole lot of those things.
是的,长官,他会变成许多这种东西.
Nobody move!
所有人不许动!
Sorry. Didn't know the room was occupied.
对不起,我不知道这里有人了.
What type of weapon do you possess?
你那是什么武器?
This? Chill, dude, it's just a water gun. I was just playing, see?
这个?这只是一个水枪 我刚玩,就像这样?
Urgh...
呃呜.
Sorry, man. Please don't freak on me.
对不起,请不要生气.
Leave me.
快离开我.
You're not from around here, are you?
你不是这附近的人,是不是?
Whoa! Man!
哇! 伙计!
If you ask me, ...
如果你问我,.
you could use a couple more days in rehab.
也许你多休息几天就能康复了.
No one must know that I am here.
不能让人知道我在这里.
OK. Are you sure, though?
好的,你确定?
I mean, you look worse than my dad did after he got shot.
我的意思是,你的样子 比我爸爸中枪后还糟,
And he died.
而且他死了.
You must leave.
你必须离开了.
OK.
好吧.
Wait! What?
等等! 什么?
I must have nourishment.
我必须吃点东西.
Oh, man! You want my chocolate bar?
噢,伙计! 巧克力要吗?
I must eat.
我得吃东西.
OK. How about we share it?
没问题,一起吃怎么样?
Peanuts and caramel. Pretty good, huh?
花生和乳糖,非常好,嗯?
Can you get more?
能多拿点来吗?
Maybe.
也许.
What's in it for me?
我能有什么?
Peanuts and caramel.
花生和乳糖.
No, dumb-ass. I mean...
不,沉默的傻瓜,我的意思是.
What do I get?
我能得到什么?
I have nothing to offer you.
我没有东西可以给你.
How about... Let's say you owe me one.
不如. 你先欠着.
Like in The Godfather.
就像电影《教父》中.
How's that?
怎么样?
OK, back in a flash. No one must know.
好的,我马上就回来. 不能有人知道.
Don't sweat it. I cannot prevent it.
别流汗了. 我阻止不了.
I meant, OK.
我是说,好的.
Will you retract that flap for me, please?
你能帮我夹着它的翅膀吗?
Me? It's perfectly sedated.
我? 它很安静.
It's very tough armour our little friend has.
我们的小家伙有很厚的盔甲啊.
Quite a creation, all right.
完美的构造.
There's the juice.
就是这个液体.
I worked out a probability model.
我造了一个相似的模型.
Absolute worst-case scenario,
相当糟糕的是,照这个发展下去
if the mutation in Teal'c runs the full course.
如果提亚克的变异完全进行的话
How bad? The insect can multiply exponentially.
有多糟? 这些昆虫会成指数出现.
So, every person who's stung could turn into about ten bugs.
所以,每个被叮咬的人, 会变成大约10条虫子.
Now, we don't have an exact time on the incubation, but...
现在,我们还不知道准确地潜伏期 但是.
We're guessing on the safe side.
但我们在安全的层面上猜测.
We could have swarms in the order of millions in six to eight weeks.
6-8个星期就会出现 成群的成千上万的虫子
Hey.
嘿.
Are you a Kimble?
你是个金贝儿?
What is a Kimble?
什么是金贝儿?
What planet are you from?
你从哪个星球来?
You know, Dr Richard Kimble - The Fugitive.
你知道,理查德 金贝儿博士 - 一个逃亡者.
I'm asking if you're wanted by the law.
你是不是被通缉?
Looks like the cops are asking about you on the street.
就像个警♥察♥在街上盘问你.
They must not find me.
他们不可能找到我.
What did you do?
你是做什么的?
I have done nothing.
我什么都没做.
Innocent until proven guilty!
在被证明有罪之前是都是清白的!
You must leave.
你必须走了.
Why?
为什么?
I am...
我.
dangerous.
我很危险.
No way. You won't hurt me.
不可能,你不会伤害我的.
How can you know this?
你怎么知道的?
I got the sense. My old man gave it to me.
我能感觉到,我的先祖赋予我的能力.
He was a cop.
他是个警♥察♥,
He could tell who the bad guys were just by smelling 'em.
他能嗅出谁是坏人.
What is your purpose here?
你到这里的目的是什么?
Got nothing better to do.
没更好的事情可以做了.
Do you not attend an educational institution?
你没有受过教育吗?
What planet are you from?!
你从哪个星球来?!
Duh!
咄!
Nobody goes to school in the summer. Unless you're stupid.
夏天没人去学校. 除非你是个白♥痴♥.
What of the one who gave you birth?
你妈妈是干什么的?
My mom?
我妈妈?
She works all day so I can get dinner and a place to sleep.
她从早到晚的工作, 这样我才有东西吃,有地方住.
Listen, you're a sitting duck down here.
听着,你坐这里很容易被发现的.
And ducks are bad?
我是坏人吗?
Uh... the sitting kind are.
呃. 看样子不像.
If you can get up, I can show you a place to hide.
如果你能站起来 我能给你找个地方藏起来.
I understand. We will.
我知道了,我们会的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表