from interacting with them.
与他们相互影响
I mean, especially if we're supposed
我的意思是 特别是我们
to be new software for them.
对他们意味着新的软件
Very well.
很好,
You weren't wanted here any more anyway.
反正这里也不再需要你们了
We're out.
我们出来了
Whoa!
哇哦!
Wait, didn't that seem a little too easy?
等等,这是不是看起来太简单了?
Yes, it did. Let's go home.
是的,确实是,我们回去吧
They all have small puncture wounds...
他们的太阳穴...
in their temples, spinal cords, ...
脊柱,和腹部一些区域...
and several abdominal areas.
都有针♥刺♥的伤痕
Meaning what?
说明什么?
The machines you described
你们描述的机器
were sustaining your lives.
在维持你们的生命
Providing you with oxygen,
给你们提供氧气,供给食物,
feeding you, ...
排出废物...
and, from the sound of it,
并且,听起来,
controlling your nervous system.
控制了你们的神经系统
But is there any permanent damage?
但有永久性损伤吗?
No. Not that I can see.
没有,我看不出来
Pupil dilation is bang on.
瞳孔放大很好
Reflexes are as they should be.
反射也很正常
Everything seems fine to me.
在我看来一切正常
Jack, we should go back to the planet
杰克,我们应该回到那个星球
and free those people.
解放那些人
I'm not sure
坦白说,
it's any of our business, frankly.
我不觉得那和我们有什么关系
I concur.
我同意
Who are we to judge
我们凭什么去评判
how someone on another planet lives?
其他星球上人的生活?
But the people are in those machines
但是那些人处在欺骗之下,
under false pretences.
呆在机器里面
The Keeper is lying to them
那个管♥理♥员♥没有告诉他们
about what's outside.
外面情形的真♥相♥
OK, if I may weigh in here.
好吧,如果我能说句话的话
All evidence suggests
所有证据都表明
that the machines
那些机器从医学上
clinically sustain those people.
维持着那些人
Removing them could be like...
去除它们就好像...
taking a patient off life-support.
让病人离开生命维持系统
It sounds to me like
就我看来,
we have to get more information...
我们应该获取更多信息...
to make this decision, folks.
再做决定,伙计们
The only way to gain more information...
要获取更多信息的唯一方式...
would be to venture back into
就是冒险回到
the artificial world of P7J-989.
P7J-989的人造世界
Then, that's exactly what I want you to do.
所以,那就是我想要你们去做的
Uh, ...
嗯...
General, ...
将军...
without meaning, ...
我这一次...
this time, to sound like a smartass, ...
不是想充什么聪明人...
are you cracked?
你疯了吗?
Folks, I don't need to tell you...
伙计们,我不需要告诉你们...
how valuable a resource
这个星球对我们来说
this planet could be for us.
是多么重要的资源
Their technology is far beyond our own.
他们的技术远远超过了我们,
The kind of technology that justifies...
这种支持着...
this entire programme.
这整个程序的技术
Going back there could be hazardous.
将军,回到那里将会很危险
I fail to see how.
我看不出为什么
It's an artificial environment.
那是个人造的环境,
Can you actually die in there?
你们真能在那里死去吗?
We don't know.
我们不知道
I'm a little more concerned
我更担心的是
about being trapped there, sir.
被困在里面,长官
You got out before.
你们逃出来过
There is no guarantee
无法保证
we'd be able to extract ourselves again.
我们能再次脱身
OK. I'll tell you what.
好吧,我告诉你
If you don't come out in one week, ...
如果你们一星期内不回来...
I'll send in SG-2 to pull you out.
我就派SG-2去把你们救回来
Besides, what's so bad about being in there?
另外, 去那里倒底有什么可怕的?
It sounds to me
听起来,
like you can experience
你们可以经历
all sorts of fascinating things.
所有奇妙的事情
Like watching old friends and...
比如看着老朋友和...
Parents?
父母?
Family getting killed over and over again?
家人一次次死去?
Or seeing Major Kawalsky alive and well.
或者看到卡瓦斯基少校好好活着
Who knows, Colonel?
谁知道呢,上校?
Maybe you could even see your son.
也许你甚至能看到你儿子
Dr Jackson,
杰克森博士,
perhaps you could visit
也许你能游览
the ancient worlds you've always...
你一直向往的...
wondered about.
远古世界
Go anywhere
去任何
your memories or imaginations want to go.
你们的记忆和想像想要去的地方
That's enough.
够了
Let's just have a little look here,
让我来看看,
shall we?
好吗?
What are you doing, Colonel?
你在干什么,上校?
I'm looking for the edges of the mask.
我在寻找面具的边缘
What? You're not the real General Hammond.
什么? 你不是真正的哈蒙德将军
Sit down, Colonel!
坐下,上校!
I don't think so, bucko. The jig's up.
我可不想,混♥蛋♥,你穿帮了
We're on to you. What?!
我们识破了 你在说什么?!
We're still on P7J-989.
我们还在P7J-989.
Oh, you betcha.
噢,对极了
This is just a new game,
这只是个新的游戏,
brought to you...
由我们的好朋友...
by our good friend, the Keeper.
管♥理♥员♥,带给我们的
You are way out of line, Colonel!
你们太过份了,上校!
You could be having a nervous reaction
你可能对那些机器
to the machines.
有些神经过敏
We'll run tests.
我们得进行一下测试
No, you should get us
不,你应该让我们
out of these damn machines
离开这些该死的机器
is what you should do!
这才是你应该做的
Oh, what?!
什么?!
Colonel, you're testing my patience.
上校,你在考验我的耐心
I will give you one final chance...
我再给你最后一次机会...
to follow my orders,
服从我的命令,
and rejoin the residents
再次回到
of the artificial world.
虚拟世界的居民中去
Residents?
居民?
That's what the Keeper called them.
那是管♥理♥员♥对他们的称呼
Are you going back in or not, Colonel?
你倒底回不回去 ,上校?
I'm already in!
我已经在里面了!
Place SG-1 under arrest!
逮捕SG-1!
Put them in isolation
监禁他们,
where they can speak to no-one!
不许任何人同他们讲话!
O'Neill, ...
欧尼尔,...
you seem quite confident
你看起来很确定
that we are not on Earth.
我们不在地球上
Because we're not!
因为我们确实不在!
Did that sound like
有人觉得那听起来
the real General Hammond to anyone?
是真正的哈蒙德将军吗?
It is my understanding that we could
我的理解是我们只能
only experience past events.
经历过去的事件
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表